Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,993 members, 7,949,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible (72801 Views)

Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo) / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by lapazi(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Did he explain the reason before the act?
Who was there when he it happened?
Did he leave a note?
I don’t understand!

This is stupid journalism!

They should be investigating the cause of death for probable homicide!
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
uuzba:

The end result of suicide is an eternity in hell.
It is the greatest disrespect that you can give to God who created you in the first place.
-
No matter what your belief is, you didn't create yourself, nor this earth or the universe in which all exists.
Committing suicide is a simple and plain 100% rejection of God for all eternity.
And those who reject God are the devil and everyone who is with him in hell..
You have the rest of your life to decide what you want.
Believe or don't believe, there is God, and he is all open arms for you!
Heaven is free. Hell is free. But why people will happily choose hell fire, I can't tell..
Devil in hell doesn't love Anybody. The whole eternity is he will spend ruthlessly and restlessly beating the shit out the souls with him
you are here sprouting nonsense you have absolutely no way of proving other than what some white colonial masters told you.
There are people in this world suffering from problems with zero solution other than eventual death. These people are defrauding into taking all the suffering only to end up dead instead of avoiding all the pains and ending it right from the beginning. People should have right to decide whether or not they want to continue the struggle.
The elite try their best to make sure the miserables are are Discouraged from breaking the system. Mass suicide would have solved majority of the problems in this world
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by lapazi(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
The World Today is Highly Polluted both Spirtually and Physically.

Many things we see that we think does not Matter are the things used by the evil Spirtual Forces to capture the Gullible and those Spirtually blind.

This young innocent boy is very likely a Victim of what he saw or watch on the tv or internet.
Many of the stuffs ( Cartoons and all that ) put out in the name of kids shows and all that filled with Highly Demonic stuffs. There are cartoons today that put out Lgbt stuffs, and other demonic stuffs.

The little kids get to fill their brain with these things, in their dreams they visit them and the end result is things like these..

We Live in very Dangerous times. You have to be Watchful and Prayerful over yourself and your Household..

A Word they say is Enough for the wise!

How can you just believe this story hook line and sinker?
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Enyimbamercedes: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
Question: how did they know he was rehearsing?

Did his corpse inform them of his intention or he left a note saying his curiosity led to him accidentally hanging himself

Verdict: murder by suicide
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by davillian(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Too much of watching some dangerous cartoons on Dstv and Gotv. There is another useless programme they show that all they literary do is to destroy things. Rest in peace boy. Them no dey sample death.
I was home with my sis kids they werr jumping up and down....
The next thing I didn't see them I checked one of the room saw the elder brother I think about 5 or 6 yes then....using pillow to suffocate the younger brother...I intervained asked him why he was doing that and he said he wants to kill his brother that's how they do on TV....
Gbam
I told the mum when she came back and from that day no more home video.....
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by talktrue1234: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
madridsta007:

I have a very curious mind, perhaps more curious than you. I have jumped off a moving bus; I have gone to tamper with an active bee-hive; I have been bitten by a dog; when I see snakes, I dont run from them; I chase them, unless when in a confined space... In the North, when there is a religious fight, I go out on the streets to meet the Almajiri rioters. I did all these and more when I was younger. Let me stop here, before people think I am bragging.
This acts were driven by me seeing others doing it and me believing I could as well. Movies were one of those things and backed with a curious mind, I did these and more. This are the physical reasons. Are there spiritual reasons? Of course. That is another epistle.

My point: The young boy saw these things being played out somewhere and did the same. TV, Movies are some of those mediums.

You are mistaking bravery, and normal masculinity for obsessive characters, obsessive characters is not something to brag about.

People that have obsessive characters are not very brave too, they just have something to feed which is their mind else they won't be able to rest

By the way I noticed many northerner have very strong masculinity, which may actually be your case
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by lapazi(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nuel4:
you are here sprouting nonsense you have absolutely no way of proving other than what some white colonial masters told you.
There are people in this world suffering from problems with zero solution other than eventual death. These people are defrauding into taking all the suffering only to end up dead instead of avoiding all the pains and ending it right from the beginning. People should have right to decide whether or not they want to continue the struggle.
The elite try their best to make sure the miserables are are Discouraged from breaking the system. Mass suicide would have solved majority of the problems in this world

Guy your logic no follow!

When there is life there is hope!

Never never condone this act, because no one holds the key to the future!

The only way self acclaimed death can be allowed is if it is medically recommended, such as pulling the plug on someone that is in a vegetable or complete state of suffering or when that persons life is endangers the live of another being in the case of mother and a fetus.

So die that logic!
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by VicM6: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
wahala for who too dey watch action movies.
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by VictorUSA(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
budaatum:
Now, this is a true scientist. He does not believe so he tests every spirit.
hahahaha!
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by heritagehomes(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2020
The boy was murdered.
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
budaatum:

Funny. Why should proud in control dead people be shamed by the sentiments of the unbelievably annoying living cowards?
the elite fear the possibility of people realising there is no need to suffer that's why they frame all the narrative about suicide being Cowardly. Suicide is one of the bravest thing any human can ever do. Deciding to face the unknown no matter what.
Take for instance the slaves that were captured used by the Romans. These slaves were made to believe taking their own lives was cowardice but these same slaves were sent into pits and arena to fight and die for the amusement of their masters. Dying for the entertainment of your oppressor is heroic while deciding on your own that you have had enough was cowardly. You see the logic?
If the first group of west Africans sold into slavery all committed mass suicide, the Europeans would have known that it was a white elephant project and wouldn't have wasted their resources transporting people who would end up as corpses over the Atlantic. The whole American colony would have failed right before it started. These Africans that were transported believed taking their own lives was cowardly but allowing themselves to be exploited by fools and be killed whenever their masters got bored was not.
It's very important to the elites that people are shamed from having total control over their own lives
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
The way and manner people are dying these days eh. God have mercy.
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Gracejeri(f): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
How did u know he was testing.. What if he saw that in a movie and if probably his aunt was maltreating him.. He decided to end it this way.. This matter needs to be thoroughly investigated
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nuel4:
the elite fear the possibility of people realising there is no need to suffer that's why they frame all the narrative about suicide being Cowardly. Suicide is one of the bravest thing any human can ever do. Deciding to face the unknown no matter what.
Take for instance the slaves that were captured used by the Romans. These slaves were made to believe taking their own lives was cowardice but these same slaves were sent into pits and arena to fight and die for the amusement of their masters. Dying for the entertainment of your oppressor is heroic while deciding on your own that you have had enough was cowardly. You see the logic?
If the first group of west Africans sold into slavery all committed mass suicide, the Europeans would have known that it was a white elephant project and wouldn't have wasted their resources transporting people who would end up as corpses over the Atlantic. The whole American colony would have failed right before it started. These Africans that were transported believed taking their own lives was cowardly but allowing themselves to be exploited by fools and be killed whenever their masters got bored was not.
It's very important to the elites that people are shamed from having total control over their own lives
lapazi:

Guy your logic no follow!

When there is life there is hope!

Never never condone this act, because no one holds the key to the future!

The only way self acclaimed death can be allowed is if it is medically recommended, such as pulling the plug on someone that is in a vegetable or complete state of suffering or when that persons life is endangers the live of another being in the case of mother and a fetus.

So die that logic!
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Oblizdahfuture: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Just imagine this small boy Oooo

if only yhu know the amount of Wild thoughts � my head do give me ennnhhu........ But not for once have I dared to try any �

God help us All ��
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Many things we see that we think does not Matter are the things used by the evil Spirtual Forces to capture the Gullible and those Spirtually blind.

This young innocent boy is very likely a Victim of what he saw or watch on the tv or internet.
Many of the stuffs ( Cartoons and all that ) put out in the name of kids shows and all that filled with Highly Demonic stuffs. There are cartoons today that put out Lgbt stuffs, and other demonic stuffs.

The little kids get to fill their brain with these things, in their dreams they visit them and the end result is things like these..

We Live in very Dangerous times. You have to be Watchful and Prayerful over yourself and your Household..

you're a fool, trump lost. you should hide your face in shame idiot
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by madridsta007(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
talktrue1234:

You are mistaking bravery, and normal masculinity for obsessive characters, obsessive characters is not something to brag about.

People that have obsessive characters are not very brave too, they just have something to feed which is their mind else they won't be able to rest

By the way I noticed many northerner have very strong masculinity, which may actually be your case

Madam/Oga, I am not a Northerner. Southerners that grow up in Sokoto or Kaduna do not automatically become "Northerners". Wonder where you got that hypothesis from. And hey, this is not "brag". I was simply stating what I did when younger which many males at my age did, and more. Back then we didnt have the phones and social media distractions which is abound today. Hence, we did more things with our innate curiousity.

Your entire thesis stems from the inaccurate belief that I am a "Northerner". Essentially means your entire thesis is quite flawed.
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Drone95(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
life!
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by talktrue1234: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
madridsta007:

Madam/Oga, I am not a Northerner. Southerners that grow up in Sokoto or Kaduna do not automatically become "Northerners". Wonder where you got that hypothesis from. And hey, this is not "brag". I was simply stating what I did when younger which many males at my age did, and more. Back then we didnt have the phones and social media distractions which is abound today. Hence, we did more things with our innate curiousity.

Your entire thesis stems from the inaccurate belief that I am a "Northerner". Essentially means your entire thesis is quite flawed.

Okay Southerner
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by madridsta007(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
talktrue1234:

Okay Southerner

Well-done.
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Dantee005(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2020
You've got to be kidding me.... I suspect foul play... Too many questions... Who was the witness who was there wen he died and where is he or she now...?
If neither is available den how did they know dat he killed himself trying to.experiment on hanging..? undecided
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Popularity(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
He's a good researcher.
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
sad. the story reminds me of my classmate who try the same thing( hang himself) on a tree, he was lucky he got rescued.
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by chubinwa(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
And he told the eye witness he was proving a point
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Dearlord(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
I don't believe this story a bit.
How can his hand reach 13 coaches of block height at the center at which the ceiling fan hook is placed?

Something is really fishy in this
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by perrydolla(f): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
Your village people are following you
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by anthropizzy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
This is so heart breaking and so Shocking.

This is a wake up call that we should monitor what kids watch on T. V
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by anthonyuncle(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
abi na only me see am?

TMSMedia:

A business woman has been arrested in Lagos after her young nephew allegedly killed himself by hanging himself from a ceiling fan on Monday, November 31, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.facebook.com/100001919471950/posts/4776457085761560/?app=fbl
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by Emeka71(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Simply foolishness.
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jazzafizzy:
Ogbanje pikin
Are u for real? Look at his height and look at the height of that ceiling. Gush!
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
jagaban002:
No matter what you going through suicide is not an option .
Too much of movie is among what killed this boy .
How can this little boy knows dead by hanging only if not for movie .
May God forgive him and heal is parent

Before u start preaching,look at d boy's,Height. And that of the ceiling Tell me what u think.That was a premeditated homicide. Were did he tell anyone he was rehearsing death by hanging?
Re: Boy Kills Himself In Lagos While Trying To See If Death By Hanging Is Possible by TruthinAction: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Who read the boy's mind? How did they know he was testing it? A thorough investigation should be carried out. I smell lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.