Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,282 members, 7,971,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo (1612 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by scolex1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2020
A letter from Miyetti Allah to the president of Ohaneze; Nnia Nwodo.

Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by extralargehead(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Is it the Presidency that now decides who heads the OHA NA EZE?
So the nation now belongs to the fulani ?
I no understand again ooo
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by Freestainworld(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fulani endorsing their choice of candidate to the Igbo Nation, Nothing person no go see for this country, they want to turn the East to another Boko Haram battlefield.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by dele1727: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by AlexBells(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
I like the Fulanis and when Igboland is ready, we will work with them, they know what they want and does not shy away from it, Igbos should not make Fulani our enemies but they most understand their boundaries, the handshake I'm seeing can be called off anytime they overstep their boundaries, Law abiding Fulanis are free to come to Igboland, but the Terrorists ones must be handled according to Igbo laws, Fulanis can be honourable when they want to be especially when they meet their match, we also accept the Emir of Sokoto and I will watch closely from my office in Enugu to make sure that he protect the interst of the 4.5 million Igbos in the North, I will forward the name of formal Emir Sanusi to Attoh Eze for immediate employment since he had been deposed as the Emir of Kano, thank you. On behalf of my people the great Igbo tribe, I accept the handshake

2 Likes

Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by Harrysimon: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
AlexBells:
I like the Fulanis and when Igboland is ready, we will work with them, they know what they want and does not shy away from it, Igbos should not make Fulani our enemies but they most understand their boundaries, the handshake I'm seeing can be called off anytime they overstep their boundaries, Law abiding Fulanis are free to come to Igboland, but the Terrorists ones must be handled according to Igbo laws, Fulanis can be honourable when they want to be especially when they meet their match, we also accept the Emir of Sokoto and I will watch closely from my office in Enugu to make sure that he protect the interst of the 4.5 million Igbos in the North, I will forward the name of formal Emir Sanusi to Attoh Eze for immediate employment since he had been deposed as the Emir of Kano, thank you. On behalf of my people the great Igbo tribe, I accept the handshake

that was what happened in kwara centuries ago... and they are still regretting it till today

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by AlexBells(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
Harrysimon:

that was what happened in kwara centuries ago... and they are still regretting it till today
Don't you see the sarcasm in there
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Waiting for comments from Ohaneze on this. Anybody can forge any letter.
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by Jagznation(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
undecided
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by Ojiofor: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
[s]
scolex1:
A letter from Miyetti Allah to the president of Ohaneze; Nnia Nwodo.
[/s]

Igbos and their stupid propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by Moferere: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin

This one too dey

Let's see if Obiozor will be Ohaneze president
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by OfficialAPCNig: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
Doctored
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by yarimo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
dele1727:
grin grin grin grin grin

Which kind wahala be this?

Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by helinues: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
It is only inferiority complex that will make people to be spreading fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by XANDERO85: 12:12am On Dec 02, 2020
This has got to be some kind of cheap joke!
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 02, 2020
Well this looks fake anyway.
No sane organization writes such nonsense.
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 02, 2020
XANDERO85:
This has got to be some kind of cheap joke!

Now tell us, what is your interest here?
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by Praxis758: 12:33am On Dec 02, 2020
How true is this letter?

Could this be a joke from social media?

Someone should pls enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by Myhusband(m): 1:26am On Dec 02, 2020
imagine the effrontery, Igbo organisation body had been turn to a joke in the hand of these jokers
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by Never4getU: 1:31am On Dec 02, 2020
Not their fault but ur leaders in the east. The minutes they think about their people and shun all these appointments for compromising or subjecting Ndigbo affairs to the whimps and capris of fulanis.

I'm not Igbo but at the site of this news, I get so mad and really boiling right now. Igbo youths should protest this and issue stern warning to miyyeti Allah. It's disgusting

Freestainworld:
Fulani endorsing their choice of candidate to the Igbo Nation, Nothing person no go see for this country, they want to turn the East to another Boko Haram battlefield.
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:21am On Dec 02, 2020
This letter is forged to embarass SE and Ohanaeze.

Same way Umahi has been talking rubbish trying to embarass and discredit Senator Anyim.

Fulani is non entity in SE.

1 Like

Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by Yankee101: 2:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Is this real?
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by greymiles: 5:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
It’s paining you because it’s we that the Fulani trust now and not you the westerners
We have render the west politically useless
It’s time for the north and east to take control
Re: Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo by Yujin(m): 6:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Lol. One thing is clear in life and that is; if you don't respect yourself, no one will respect you. The current Igbo politicians and leadership should always remember that communal security is the best security in life. They should go and learn from the ants and cape buffalos about it. If your personal ambitions create an intra-competition which threatens your communal security yet you still prefer to stick to your individual ambitions, then even the hyenas will laugh at you. This letter whether real or fake has an iota of the daringness of the fulanis. Hope Uzodinma's abracadabra ascension was a litmus test which all Igbos irrespective of party or clan identity should have contested, opposed and totally rejected. How could someone from 4th position be suddenly pronounced the winner in an election that was free and fair? If Hope Uzodinma failed to see the precedent that he has set, should his clan not point it out to him? I will never fail to remind Ndigbo that Nigeria is currently at war. If you don't put your house in order, your enemy still sneak in and destroy you. Nigeria has no president presently. Her economy is in tarters and she can hardly sustain basic expenses without having to go borrowing. Her insecurity level is worse than ever and the worst of it all is that those at the helm of affairs WILL NEVER WANT TO RELINQUISH POWER PEACEFULLY BECAUSE THEY FEAR HOW THEY WILL FARE WITHOUT IT. The current state of Nigeria will never improve because there's no genuine effort to that regard. In the chaos that reigns at present, some people are earnestly trying to lord it over others just so they can feed and continue to rule on the sweat of those people. Bottom line is that this Nigeria has no future hence requires that every right thinking individual and group seek communal security because it's the best form of security and even if death were to come calling, it's still heartwarming getting cold in the midst of your people.
A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Nairaland Founder / Daily Trust Newspaper May Plunge Nigeria Into War With Inciting Headlines / Imo Communities Under Attack By Fulani Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.