Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,462 members, 7,920,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:21 PM

Is " No N10 Change " The New Trend In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is " No N10 Change " The New Trend In Nigeria? (312 Views)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is " No N10 Change " The New Trend In Nigeria? by Bensondrums(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2020
No d tin is very annoying now and it's no longer funny. I have been noticing it for quite some time now and if its same in your area then there is an impending doom..I entered a bus and d driver wanted t buy pure water and brought out N20 , the next thing the seller said was no N10 change..like seriously...so all the water you dey sell since morning na 20 20 naira own u dey sell? D man just annoyingly took the money back and said that is their new method now.. I just laughed it off.
Few hours later, I needed t get same water from a shop this time around, a shop o not those Hawking, and the lady said no N10 change...haaaa haaa, what happen? she couldnt give any explanation as to why she wasnt having the N10 change, she told me to replace the money with sweet.. well out of annoyance I took the sweet instead of the change....

Now, I know many of you will call me a stingy dude, but no, its way way more than what think. I'm angry not because its just N10, but because if this trend or act continues its going to affect the purchasing power Nd availability of the N10 notes..its definitely going to fizzle out just like N5 is no more useful again....na we dey by ourselves dey destroy this country... take a look at countries like Ghana, South Africa, USA and England, they still use C1, 1Rand, $1 and one £1 respectively but in our own case we are fizzling out our own even up to the tune of N10... we may think we are making profits by denying people of the N10 change but when our actions starts biting us in the future we will only have ourselves to blame.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Is " No N10 Change " The New Trend In Nigeria? by Tombrown3(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nigerians play smart on today to profit,while tomorrow dooms us all on the consiquencies of yesterday's smartness

We'll all shout bad government when it's starts. I dey here dey wait.
Re: Is " No N10 Change " The New Trend In Nigeria? by Bluezy13(m): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Customer! no N10 change abeg!
Carry am pick sweet or forget am na.
Re: Is " No N10 Change " The New Trend In Nigeria? by temmypotter(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lol, chale you stingy abeg.. no dey disguise

You shouldn't be looking for 10 change.. haba! Always find a way to round it up, or leave the change.. I fear you o

1 Like

Re: Is " No N10 Change " The New Trend In Nigeria? by Nazgul: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
Cut them some slack, a bag of pure water is sold N150 retail price. Meaning at N10 sales per sachet, they'll have a profit if N50 after sales.

They try to maximize their profit by telling you that there's no change.

And please don't judge or condemn them...I personally leave my change whenever I'm thirsty and I'm buying water from a child halkwer. I even feel ashamed asking them for change. I'm like how much are they even making? Let's not make a mount out of a mole hill. It's nothing biko

1 Like

Re: Is " No N10 Change " The New Trend In Nigeria? by tobechi74: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Money no get value again

(1) (Reply)

When You Sleep With This / Women can offer nothing in relationship! Don't be decieved!!! / Help Locate The Thread: Don't Expect Anything From A Girl When You Train Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.