Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

Get N30K Or More This December For Doing Some Little Things With Your Phones - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get N30K Or More This December For Doing Some Little Things With Your Phones (324 Views)

10 'little' Things We Forget To Thank God For / Little Things You Do That Will Trigger The Curse Of Hell Fire / Please Let's Stop Covering Things With The Blood Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get N30K Or More This December For Doing Some Little Things With Your Phones by dsfaster: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
You are welcome to read this short article were I will be explaining how you can start making some money without investment using only your Android phone and a promo app. The promo app here is Palmpay app and they launched a system of rewarding both existing customers and new customers with a sum of N30,000 and more.

This program was launched in August and it will expire this very December. I have cash out some money for myself and some people also have testified to the benefits of using this app. Palmpay is an electronic wallet just like opay paystack and the likes. You can perform varieties of online transactions using this app, but during this promo, everyone is given N30,000 to mine out and additional N250 to use instantly.

I use the word "mine" here, you will agree with me that there is no free money anywhere but there are some instances where free money is possible during which you will have to do little things in order to get it. The app works like this, when you register with someone's link you will receive N250 which palmpay expects you to spend right away either through bank transfer or airtime top up and you also receive the N30,000 which is given to you to mine.

The N250 is attached to the link so if you register without a link you won't get that but you will only get the N30k which you will start mining. This mining means for each person that successfully register through your link they will receive the N30 k and N250 while N250 will have been mined into your palm wallet. So if you invite 10 people a day then you get N2500.

This promo is real, note you don't have to pay any money, all you need do is download the palmpay app on Google play store and use a link to register so you will get your first N250 which you are to spend instantly. Then go to awoof moni section and you will see the N30K waiting for you to mine it. Still in that awoof section go to give and earn and click on copy link, save the link on your phone and share with friends, and the more people that joins through you the more you earn.

We are in December 1st, we still have 30 more days before it expires. You can also join this team and start earning something even if it's N15k you can mine before it ends it is still something. I will paste my link to the first picture in this article. copy it down and paste it to your browser, it will take you to the registration portal and every thing I explained.

Re: Get N30K Or More This December For Doing Some Little Things With Your Phones by dsfaster: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Also below is a screenshot of what people are earning from palmpay

Re: Get N30K Or More This December For Doing Some Little Things With Your Phones by dsfaster: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
the app is completely trusted, you don't need to pay any money just for you to mine the money out into your palmpay wallet and send to your bank or use it on other online stuffs

Re: Get N30K Or More This December For Doing Some Little Things With Your Phones by dsfaster: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Use my link to join

(1) (Reply)

If Your Prayer As A Christian Is For Ur "Enemies" To Die,u Are Not A CHRISTIAN / National Deeper Life December Retreat 2020 / Islam: A Religion That Discriminate The Black Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.