Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Is Witchcraft Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Witchcraft Real? (486 Views)

What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / What Is Witchcraft And And Who Is A Witch? / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Witchcraft Real? by BIGVAJINA(f): 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Are witches real?
Drop insights and testimonies about the operations of witches on here
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by Pierocash(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Witches are real bro, I have had encounters with witches. Don't let atheists deceive you
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by Ola17: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
BIGVAJINA:
Are witches real?

Witches aren't real. They are figments of your imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by Orubebe01: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
Visit Edo and you will know if they are real or not
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
BIGVAJINA:
Are witches real?
Witches & Wizards Are Real. Dey Are Everywhere, Even In Churches Too.
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Pierocash:
Witches are real bro, I have had encounters with witches. Don't let atheists deceive you
When you say "encounters" do you mean of the verbal kind? Because I too have had similar encounters with numerous self-proclaimed witches who had nothing else to back up their claim.

I believe there are indeed people with abilities out there e.g. the Chris Angels, David Blaines but they are probably 1 in 10million of so of those out there, even in a place like Benin, Nigeria.
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by hakeem4(m): 3:29am On Dec 02, 2020
No it’s not
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by BIGVAJINA(f): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Orubebe01:

What's in Edo
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Witches Are Everywhere, Even In D Church.
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by FirstSon01: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Orubebe01:

I live in Edo and I can tell you they are not real.
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
In every culture people acknowledge witchcraft is real, even God acknowledged that it is REAL {Galatians 5:20} so what you need to know now is what is the origin of witchcraft? smiley
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
FirstSon01:

I live in Edo and I can tell you they are not real.
You live in Nigeria, Edo, for that matter and you do not believe witches are real? Abeg make you come tell all these Nigerians for America here wet dey swear for witches every church meeting so. The thing don tire person for here.
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by Exmilitant(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Yes, witchcraft is real. In the US, UK, Austrailia, Canada and Germany, they have an organisation they call, wiccan, they claim to be the oldest religion on earth. They call their faith, 'the old ways'. I was a member for sometime before i found my own path. This full moon they all gonna gather to hail the horn god and pray to him for guidance.... So mote it be.
Re: Is Witchcraft Real? by Haykinsofficial: 6:29am On Dec 30, 2020
E be like covid-19 my broda. some blv its real while odas blv it doesn't exist. But The truth is witchcraft is REAL!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Family Of The Late Televangelist Pastor TB Joshua / They Were Busy Romancing Fake White Jesus Until The Enemy Took Over Their Land / Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.