Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,687 members, 7,889,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her (2551 Views)

Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Adenike Fatai: Lady Commits Suicide In Lagos After Her Boyfriend Did Same (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by Paulez123: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
A young South African architect identified as Buhlaluse Skosana has taken her life shortly after putting up a disturbing Facebook post about her alleged boyfriend whom she claimed complicated and destroyed her entire existence.

Skosana took to Facebook on Monday, November 30, to write about how the man came into her life and ‘‘destroyed it.”

“Came in to my life, unprovoked, destroyed it, complicated my entire existence.. drove me CRAZY and then wonders why I act crazy, sacrificed my soul to only he knows what…njengoba ebehleli ethi ukuhlukana ukufa, suzowutholake lomphefumulo wami owufunayo so you can carry on with your life and destroy more lives” she wrote.

The deceased, described as an exceptionally brilliant architect destined to go places, recently shared photos of a house she had designed and talked about how it was her dream to designed something similar in her hometown, Ulundi.

Meanwhile, friends and colleagues have taken to Facebook to mourn her. One of her distraught friends, Sethabile Makhathini said she called the deceased immediately she saw the Facebook post but unfortunately it was too late as she had already killed herself.

“I called you this weekend, it was such a short call, you reassured me you were okay, I believed you and I continued with my life….I saw this post yesterday and called you immediately… you didn’t answer, and then I sent you a message, little did I know it was the end. I’m so sorry my friend I wish I could have done so much more, now all I can do is cry. I’m so numb. I’m so defeated,” she wrote.

Read more updates on
https://medianet.com.ng/

Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by collins0032(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Too bad
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
shocked

So because of this Big Head broke up with you & you went ahead to commit suicide

600 years for you in hell fire!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by thorpido(m): 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
She's the one who lost at the end.The man would continue with his life.
You could pick yourself up and even meet a better man.Why kill yourself because of a man?
Some people should not bother with relationships.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by Kondomatic(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
See his head like a padded budget

9 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Brilliant ladies usually fall for players with swags not necessarily rich.
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by ozento: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
where is Rightheousness89 when you need him? we need some soothing words here.
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by Niom(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
ozento:
where is Rightheousness89 when you need him? we need some soothing words here.

He is on leave shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by AdaugoChisom(f): 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
thorpido:

You could pick yourself up and even meet a better man
good and caring men in SA are rare.
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by NengiWIDEtoto: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
Fresh babe. But why end ur life
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by adebankole74596: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Brilliant ladies usually fall for players with swags not necessarily rich.
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by Mastiffasuquo(m): 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
LaD¥,TH!$ !$ Ju$T aN aDV!Ce....LooK FoR aNoTHeR Bo¥FR!enD....!F He BReaK$ uP W!TH u aGa!N, DonT CoMM!T $U!C!De...U'LL D!e...
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by Emax911: 12:04am On Dec 02, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
shocked

So because of this Big Head broke up with you & you went ahead to commit suicide

eternity bro
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by Jaycobbs(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2020
Dating some people is extreme sports.

It's a pity because architects are wonderful people. Female architects are even rarer.

Hope you find peace wherever you are
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 02, 2020
MARRIAGE na force..?
Does it guarantee happiness and employment..?
Although many Ladies see it as employment..
Must every Relationship end in marriage..?
I can't just understand..
Don't women dump men even after eating dia money.?
How many of these men have died..?
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by thorpido(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
good and caring men in SA are rare.
That's sad.I guess she saw the hopelessness.
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by FEEXEZ(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2020
a beautiful girl like you committed succide for that big head 1000 years for you in hell
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by Neddstark: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2020
See the wowo man she killed herself over. Were you born into this world to please him or let him determine your happiness? This reason for suicide is not justifiable at all
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by Kingluqman(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2020
Wasted!!!!
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by princemillla(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
Her own chapter Don end b dat. 1 soul gone
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by Legacyy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2020
Equal2DeTask:
shocked

imagine the ugly thin
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by oaksin: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Love e love e love e gbom oo

Abeg.. Who is rocking at Telegram? I found one cool group @abujaconect
Just type on the search bar of telegram "@abujaconect" and you're in to ABUJA NIGERIA CENTRAL ZONE
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by sammysneh(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
hmm, too bad
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by austine4real(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
South afrokans

Na Dem
Re: Lady Commits Sucide After Her Boyfriend Allegedly Broke Up With Her by bendike: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2020
thorpido:
She's the one who lost at the end.The man would continue with his life.
You could pick yourself up and even meet a better man.Why kill yourself because of a man?
Some people should not bother with relationships.
See the weak man sef

(1) (Reply)

Man Reportedly Throws House-help From A 2 Storey Building In Aba / Where Does The Bullet Of A Gun Shot In The Air Goes To? / How I Got Scammed Using PAGA App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.