Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

GT Bank : Who Else Experiencing This Issue? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GT Bank : Who Else Experiencing This Issue? (538 Views)

Between You And Your Bank, Who Should Be Making More Money From Your Bank Saving / Did You Receive Any Warning Mail From GT Bank? (GT Bank Customers) / GT Bank Declares ₦231.7 Billion Profit Before Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GT Bank : Who Else Experiencing This Issue? by omoharry(f): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
For the past few days ,I have not been able to recharge via GTB nor I have been able to received money from my client. The most annoying issue I am presently having with GTB is that, payment made from my MMF account since Friday is yet to reflect on my GTB account but the balance of my fund in my money market portal, shows that I have been has been debited . Its over 48hrs without any alert nor a reversal back to the account of origin . I yet to see any message from GTB about any issue they are presently having .
I have tried contacting thier time wasting customer care but they will ensure you waste all ur airtime listening to thier automated messages without talking to you, until you enventually run out of airtime .I am so pissed at the moment .pls am I the only one experiencing this ?
Re: GT Bank : Who Else Experiencing This Issue? by Nopanties: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
GTB get issues today o
Re: GT Bank : Who Else Experiencing This Issue? by Arabs999: 4:30am On Dec 02, 2020
GTB was very good those days. But now, they are very jittery because Innoson motors is applying to take over the bank after the Supreme Court judgment...
Even their computers are also jittery. If you buy airtime, they will debit you more than your credit recharged.
Re: GT Bank : Who Else Experiencing This Issue? by Whiteshield: 4:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Arabs999:
GTB was very good those days. But now, they are very jittery because Innoson motors is applying to take over the bank after the Supreme Court judgment...
Even their computers are also jittery. If you buy airtime, they will debit you more than your credit recharged.

Innoson that was begging the FG for 4 billion a few months ago? Or you think GTB is a tier 3 bank like Peter Obi's Fidelity?
Forget that Innoson matter, he won't see 1 kobo.
Re: GT Bank : Who Else Experiencing This Issue? by donefezy: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2020
I am glad I Came across this thread. I was thinking I am the only one affected. I haven't been refunded ever since I tried recharging.. It's been more than 48hrs as well

(1) (Reply)

Get Free $200 Usdt And More Through This Newly Launched Exchange Like Binance / Sure Business And Investment Opportunity / Benefits Of Buying Mtn Ongoing Share Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.