Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,020 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. (4035 Views)

Speed Darlington: Tiwa Savage Released Her Sex Tape Herself / Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' / 18+ !!! Tiwa Savage Ex-husband Released Her Nude Picture!!! See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irrisistible pictures on instagram and is currently the talk on social media.

A young lady who goes by this name Papaya_ex on instagram release an amazing Concepts on instagram calling her self the Nigeria Kylie Jenner.

She’s known for following Kylie Jenner footsteps as she’s her favourite model, she likes to dress exactly like Kylie Jenner does, her hair, nails everything.

She took to Instagram today to call herself the Nigeria Kylie Jenner with a video.
This first appeared on:
https://loadedhit9ja.com/2020/12/01/nigeria-kylie-jenner-released-her-irresistible-pictures-blowing-social-media/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu3Ytg6sGKI

Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by gentuu1000: 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
No undies... Trust me I zoomed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ohhhhhh,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by Airlove: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
How much she get for account

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
She still does menses. You guys need to stop glorifying nonsense and stop getting high on your own supply.
Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by Niom(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Who is she?
Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by potbelly(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
Trying so hard to be someone who has no idea of her existence..

Be you cos no one does it better... wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by DkJay: 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
No matter how hard you try, you can never become Mr. Best. You can only be known as Second Mr. Best.

I'd rather be known as myself than the clone of someone else.

Originality is a scare commodity in the world of "following" and "retweeting" we live in today.
Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by SocialJustice: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2020
Since you've decided to compare her to someone worth over $900m, is she worth even $10m?

Na big name dey kill small dog.
Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by kikelomo68469: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Ohhhhhh,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by Denique(f): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2020
Business name?
Where are her mansions in Banana Island,Abuja, PH?
Where are her Ferraris, Lambos, Rangee, Rolls Royces, Brabus?
Who is her best friend?
Baby daddy?
No of Children?
Any reality show she's on?
Her circle?
Is she verified on all the SM platforms?
Queen of SC?

My point??!

Be yourself!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2020
TopDawg007:
No undies... Trust me I zoomed cheesy
if you had use the same energy to zoom ur future

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by Telegram234(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2020
all I see are just bag of poo and muscular fat. so what NXT? what can she offer me apart from s3x? mtcheeew.
Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by Gadafii: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2020
this one no be kylie jenner oo na karimo eugene grin
Re: Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irresistible Pictures, Blowing Social Media. by Charx122: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:
Nigeria Kylie Jenner Released Her Irrisistible pictures on instagram and is currently the talk on social media.

A young lady who goes by this name Papaya_ex on instagram release an amazing Concepts on instagram calling her self the Nigeria Kylie Jenner.

She’s known for following Kylie Jenner footsteps as she’s her favourite model, she likes to dress exactly like Kylie Jenner does, her hair, nails everything.

She took to Instagram today to call herself the Nigeria Kylie Jenner with a video.
This first appeared on:
https://loadedhit9ja.com/2020/12/01/nigeria-kylie-jenner-released-her-irresistible-pictures-blowing-social-media/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu3Ytg6sGKI

For your mind!! you dey find Tori..Kyle Jenner in did ������

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Gifts Her Daughter A Limousine On Her 16th Birthday (Video) / Alex Ekube Fiancee Struggles To Break Knorr Cubes While Preparing His Meal / Rukky Sanda Almost Suffers Nip Slip At House Of Gold Premiere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.