Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,554 members, 7,972,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:27 PM

Linda Ikeji Show Off Her New Range Rover(photo/video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Show Off Her New Range Rover(photo/video) (197 Views)

Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) / "Big Booty Range" - Burna Boy Gifts Himself A Range Rover (PHOTO) / Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Show Off Her New Range Rover(photo/video) by Younglect(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji has showed off her new baby she promised herself for her birthday.

Recall that when she turned 40 in September, she mentioned she had ordered the wonder wheel as part of her gifts to herself.

Posting photos of the pricey SUV, the mum of one wrote

”My baby is finally here! . 2020 Range Rover Autobiography (Long Wheel Base). Gift from me to me! Whoop whoop! Lol. And inside of the vehicle is absolutely stunning! . (Swipe to see). So chuffed!

Thank you God for making me win on my own terms. #womanlikelinda #blessed #sograteful

Hmmm, thinking my Bentley Mulsanne needs an upgrade? We’ll see! Hehe #lifeisgood”

Watch video here: https://nationnaija.com.ng/linda-ikeji-show-off-her-new-range-roverphoto-video/
Re: Linda Ikeji Show Off Her New Range Rover(photo/video) by We4all: 10:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
Another Hushpuppi in the making. If you believe that she is a legit business woman, then you can also believe that the moon have ears.

(1) (Reply)

The Trending Street Banger Is Out...this Is For All Hustlers Out There... / Idowest Ft Zlatan – “NGNP” (no Girlfriend No Problem) / Funniest Mark Angel, Emmanuella And Anuty Success Comedy Videos With Over 10 Mil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.