Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,495 members, 7,947,969 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Actress Regina Daniels Reacts To Viral Video Of Her Driving While Drunk (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Regina Daniels Reacts To Viral Video Of Her Driving While Drunk (VIDEO) (545 Views)

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Reacts To Nude Photos Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniels Reacts To Viral Video Of Her Driving While Drunk (VIDEO) by Frankice: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
Just In: Actress Regina Daniels reacts to viral video of her driving while allegedly drunk....

The viral video captures her acting weirdly while driving at quiet a pace..

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqXdVhzulvE

@ Lalasticlala
@ Seun
@ mynd44

FP PLS

Re: Actress Regina Daniels Reacts To Viral Video Of Her Driving While Drunk (VIDEO) by blowjob: 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2020
DIS ONE DAT BECOS OF POVERTY, LOST HER BRAIN ,IS MAKIN NOISE, EVEN IF U LIKE, GIRL SMOKE COCAIN, NA UR WAHALA BE DAT.

CLOWN
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Reacts To Viral Video Of Her Driving While Drunk (VIDEO) by Authority1o1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Okay...

You know money can be a little deceiving. That's why you should always pray against poverty with every fiber in your system.

When you have wallowed so deep in lack and are finally transplanted into wealth, you loose every bit of reasoning.

The moment you will understand that the world is your oyster is when death—that unbribable angel—would take you away, just as Ginimbi and co, without a meagre chance of remedy.

Finally, The world is your oyster, girl.

(1) (Reply)

“I Love My Husband, Ned Nwoko, He Can Marry More Wives”- Regina Daniels Replies / ‘I Am Not Ready To Be Anyone’s Baby Mama’- Lady Rants On Social Media. / Man Na Man- Angry Lady Blast Bobrisky After He Request For A Sexy Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.