Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,572 members, 7,934,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:25 PM

Affiliate Marketing For Beginners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Affiliate Marketing For Beginners (270 Views)

Affiliate Marketing For Beginners: How To Make Your First Sales Online / Internet Marketing For Beginners / CPA Marketing For Beginners To Make 20k Daily (complete Guides Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Marketing For Beginners by promeezb(f): 12:24am On Dec 02, 2020
Affiliate marketing simply means selling other people's products to earn commissions which can be 10%, 20% or 50% of the price of that product.

When you are starting out as an affiliate don't overload yourself with alot of information, you are going to be overwhelmed at the end.
Pick a program that's

✅ beginner friendly and learn the basics about affiliate marketing. Pls as you are learning, implement what you learn . Dont think because you registered for a program, money will automatically start dropping into your account.

Don't buy courses here and there. Stick to one and implement what you are taught until you see results.

Also going to YouTube to watch will give you little or no direction unless you are super self taught individual but if you are the type that someone has to do explanation for he/she understands, you need to invest in paid courses instead of burning your data to binge videos on YouTube without results.

Affiliate marketing is one of the easiest way to make money online if you know what you are doing.

You don't need to create a product. Jus drive traffic to an already made product, sell and earn your commission.

Hope this helps!!

Love xx
Re: Affiliate Marketing For Beginners by promeezb(f): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2020
Alot of people complain that they are not techie that's the reason why they are not making money online. With Affiliate marketing, you don't have to be techie. The owner of the product that you are going to promote has already handled the technical aspect by creating the offer.

You can use simple free organic strategies to drive traffic to the products.

While learning gradually how to set up paid ads.. It is not even advisable to start using paying for affiliate marketing as a beginner.

Because as a beginner, you are learning and testing and you do not have enough to waste on ads while testing what works..

I recommend the free value model for beginners in affiliate marketing

If you are interested in knowing this value model.
Type I am in
Let me know you are following.

Love xx
Re: Affiliate Marketing For Beginners by promeezb(f): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2020
The mistake beginners in affiliate marketing make is by just joining a platform to start promoting a product without knowing jack how the online space works. Oh no! I was like you too.

This only works if you are already advanced in this niche, that is when you can join any affiliate platform because you know what to do already.

But as a beginner about to start, you need to learn from scratch
✔ what is affiliate marketing
✔how does it work?
✔ what HOT product can I promote that has a hungry market already?
✔ how do I start using free simple methods to promote this product until I make my first sale
✔ if I want to start using paids ads, how I do set it up? What technical knowledge is required?

✔ how I build my personal brand while promoting another person's product.

After laying a good foundation for yourself, you can now go ahead and register with a popular affiliate platform and choose a product to promote.

Start from the foundation

Lovexx
Re: Affiliate Marketing For Beginners by promeezb(f): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
According to hubspot.com, Google processes about 70,000 search queries per second resulting to 5.8 billion searches everyday.
What does this tell you?

People are hungry for information. Most people go to google, YouTube and other search sites to look for information. The information they get would be likely not be packaged carefully to take them from start to finish on how to solve their problem.

They will likely get more confused as they get half baked and scattered information from different sources

And that is why people would pay you for your knowledge instead.

People are ready to pay for information on

✔ how to loose weight
✔start a poultry business
✔have a successful marriage
✔make money and a lot more

Now what experience or knowledge do you have? You can package it and start selling online. And this is the sweet part

You package the information once, set it up online, add a payment method you want to receive your money to it, drive traffic(that's bring alot of people) to see it. Then they start buying and all you do is sit at home and be receiving "pom pom" as credit alert.

The amazing thing is that you don't have to be physically present to sell this information that you have packaged.
You can package it in form of an online book( e book), video, course or webinar, anyhow you want.

You can be sitting down with friends drinking or gisting and your credit alert is dropping..
Mehn! If you have any information or experience that can help another person, it is time to start making money from it.

However, if you don't have any information yet to package or you don't have enough time to package your own, you can start selling other people's packaged information to make money while working on yours.

There is a simple and fast way to learn from scratch
A step by step guide
Super beginner friendly
dummy proof( any novice can understand it)

And then you start making seeing credit alerts every day.

Love xx
Re: Affiliate Marketing For Beginners by promeezb(f): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
I saw more than a few people asking here How To Start Affiliate marketing

Look, affiliate marketing is complex, but there are simple ways to start it.​

I'll try to give you a short outline of some important things to do if you are new.

First, you have to get your mindset right.​

If you come in affiliate marketing with the expectation of doing it for 2 months, running some ads, or expecting some hack, it ain't gonna happen.​

Also, if you are doing it just to make some money, it's also unlikely to happen.​

Yes, I do understand that a lot of us started in order to make money, however, if you see people that are the most successful (long term) they are NOT doing it just for the money.​

I would know because I have read testimonies
​from successful affiliates.

Ok, now that we got that out of the way, what else is needed?​

One has to realize that if you what to make any money, with whatever business model, anywhere, you need to provide value to the market place.​

That's how we earn money.​

So that question is, how can you bring the value to the market place enough to get paid as much as you want?​

For example, if you need to earn 5k a month to comfortably leave your job, you should ask yourself a question:​

How can I BECOME someone who is worth, or can bring the worth/value for 5.000$?​

You can look at all the influencers, people making big money, companies crushing it, and you can try to go step by step mimicking them, but if you really want to simplify, they are giving value to the amount that they are paid.​

(for skeptics out there, yes, there are exceptions to the rule, and there are unethical ways to earn money, which I do not advise; they are not 'longterm' anyways.)​

Ok, so how does one bring value to the marketplace?​

By solving a problem for a certain group of people.​

This is the fun part.​

You can choose a problem that you had, a problem that you are passionate about solving, or that you are expert at solving, and help people solve it!​

Don't forget to choose the right type of people that have this problem, and get super clear on it (we call it dream customer, customer avatar, etc.)​

It's basically the type of person you would love to work with, and you would be excited to talk with, and that has a problem your product/service can solve.​

What's next?​

Finding those people.​

You must find where they are hanging out online.​

After you've done that, you should choose a platform, based on where they are, what you are familiar with (if you are on IG all the time, and you understand the content, you can, for example, go with that.)​

Then, try to master that platform, the algorithm.​

Know ins and outs.​

Only after that, you should choose a product that you know can help that audience achieve the result they want, and overcome the problem they have.​

Make sure its a good product, and that it solves a real problem.​

PRO-TIP​
Make it be High Ticket, for it will be MUCH easier to achieve your monthly goals!​

Next, you should become a content creator.​

Tailor it in a way that will crush the limiting beliefs your audience has (in other words, marketing at its finest!)​

The content and publishing are actually doing many things:​

1. Getting you seen by people (you can't sell if they don't know you are selling.)​

2. Building your authority.​

3. Building know, like and trust factor (also essential if you want to sell.)​

4. Drives you traffic (if you are consistent.)​

5. Delivers value (also a must.)​

6. Knocks down limiting beliefs.​

7. Build your audience (imperative!)​

Now ask yourself, after someone sees my content, what are the next steps?​

How can someone go from interested, to a lead, to a customer?​

In other words, develop, or learn the correct sales process that needs to take place after your content gets them interested.​

If you use the strategy I'm outlining here, you will build your brand, help people out, and earn money while doing it.​

​​
Make everyone happy.​

Have a great day!
Re: Affiliate Marketing For Beginners by promeezb(f): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Who wants to learn, how to use fb free traffic method to generate leads?

Step by guide
Beginner level

Drop a comment,
Let me share the strategies with you
Re: Affiliate Marketing For Beginners by promeezb(f): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Step by step guide**

(1) (Reply)

Dealer Needed / How Money Was Silently Moved From My Account With Nigeria’s Safest Bank, Access / Stocks Vs Shares, How Do I Make Money From Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.