Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization (14594 Views)

Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors / Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / Europe & Americas Stole And Denied Africa’s Civilization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by adadike(f): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
IDENNAA:

This is childish. There is not a single evidence that proves Isselle are Bini. However, I am not disputing some edoid migrated to Iselle at later period and are a minute population but claiming Isselle are Bini is just blatantly ignorance and stinks of inferior mindset. Obi of Onicha will never try that foolishness and he rightly stated in his interview that Onicha were Igbo in reverse migration after the agha iduu na oba.

You are even claiming Asaba. You guys are shameless and pathetic. If you needed population why didn't you enlarge your chiefdom when you were the "great Bini empire" , whatever that means....lmao

Now , you are jubilating over some hungry youths from Ikwerre who went to kiss asz at your Oba palace. Well , just know this Ikwerre is a goner, they can never be Bini even if they want to...this is purely a bad tactics for them. They won't even eat Bini food , practice your fetish culture or marry Bini women. This is just true....they fall for Igbo women like it's a spell!

LMAO
nnam dalu. Can you please expantiate more on the agha idu na oba . I need to know more. I will be glad if you can direct me to a website for Igbo history
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Etinosa123456: 5:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ofunwa111:
[s]

As usual, Tao11 be dishing out facts to prove their Oba dynasty is from Ife, but these boys won't agree or bring proofs to dispute it, but want others to believe their stories when they have no fact.

These Bini boys just come online to display inferiority complex at it's peak while deceiving themselves thinking they are great. In summary,

Gregboy- Bini boy, who doesn't want any attachment with any tribe even Igbanke. (At least he knows they are Igbos). For him, he's only concerned with the the Edo nations and that includes the Edoids in other states, but he is finding it hard to believe the Oba Dynasty is of Ife, even when he has seen facts. lol. It makes him weep and give him sleepless nights. Oboy, as long as you are not royalty, do not cry, you are still Bini.

AreaFada and Samuk - Bini boys who want to claim every tribe, even ready to call Fulani and Jukun people Benins. lol.. The real inferior ones.

Etrusen - Feeling Nostalgia about their past and would want every tribe to worship them, or at least claim Benin origin. He denies Ogiemen was king, but his brother Igbinazaka Ogiesuyi is on Facebook telling the world pure truth, because he brings fact.

Valirex & Nazee - Bini boys who do not even know right from left.

In the end they are #smallandstillslaves.[/s]

Igbinazaka that runs or resorts to insult whn asked a simple question

Even his family has dissociated demselves from him

1 Like

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by valirex: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ofunwa111:

As usual, Tao11 be dishing out facts to prove their Oba dynasty is from Ife, but these boys won't agree or bring proofs to dispute it, but want others to believe their stories when they have no fact.

These Bini boys just come online to display inferiority complex at it's peak while deceiving themselves thinking they are great. In summary,

Gregboy- Bini boy, who doesn't want any attachment with any tribe even Igbanke. (At least he knows they are Igbos). For him, he's only concerned with the the Edo nations and that includes the Edoids in other states, but he is finding it hard to believe the Oba Dynasty is of Ife, even when he has seen facts. lol. It makes him weep and give him sleepless nights. Oboy, as long as you are not royalty, do not cry, you are still Bini.

AreaFada and Samuk - Bini boys who want to claim every tribe, even ready to call Fulani and Jukun people Benins. lol.. The real inferior ones.

Etrusen - Feeling Nostalgia about their past and would want every tribe to worship them, or at least claim Benin origin. He denies Ogiemen was king, but his brother Igbinazaka Ogiesuyi is on Facebook telling the world pure truth, because he brings fact.

In the end they are #smallandstillslaves.

The mare fact you took this time to analyse us according to your myopic level of sense is enough accolades to us, simply means we hitting you bi**hes real hard and we ain't cumming anytime soon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by valirex: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Obalatule:
Bini was at best a big kingdom, stop bastardising that word empire

You're aware Oyo was never an Empire but a vassal to the Benin Empire cheesy
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ofunwa111: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Etinosa123456:

Igbinazaka that runs or resorts to insult whn asked a simple question

Even his family has dissociated demselves from him

That's because you people keep asking him stupid questions, even after he has answered them. He's left with no other option than to either ignore or insult y'all. Etrusen exhibited that dull nature in the other thread, even after Tao11 had given him the answer. As for his family here, maybe they have been threatened or given some funds to act that way. " A man's worst enemies are members of his household"

4 Likes

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ofunwa111: 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
valirex:

The mare fact you took this time to analyse us according to your myopic level of sense is enough accolades to us, simply means we hitting you bi**hes real hard and we ain't cumming anytime soon cheesy

You people are turning out to be a nuisance on every thread, and as psychologist I am only letting y'all know on time so you don't lose your sanity. It's been added to our scope of work to help many people like you online.

1 Like

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Etinosa123456: 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ofunwa111:

That's because you people keep asking him stupid questions, even after he has answered them. He's left with no other option than to either ignore or insult y'all. Etrusen exhibited that dull nature in the other thread, even after Tao11 had given him the answer. As for his family here, maybe they have been threatened or given some funds to act that way. " A man's worst enemies are members of his household"

Lol... Tell Igbinazaka to show us the boundary of the leased land according to the treaty he cries about.. why has he been running away from that question

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by valirex: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ofunwa111:

You people are turning out to be a nuisance on every thread, and as psychologist I am only letting y'all know on time so you don't lose your sanity. It's been added to our scope of work to help many people like you online.

You must have graduated from Ijebu University grin
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by TAO11(f): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ofunwa111:

Apt! shocked What! shocked You know these folks inside and out.

Astounding summary!

3 Likes

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by babtoundey(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Edeyoung:

Lol, why the hate, am not going to make your lies easier for you nut head i must instill sense into the yoruba peoples head before i leave nairaland

Edeyoung, or it is gegboy that you're... You're just dump.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
valirex:

You're aware Oyo was never an Empire but a vassal to the Benin Empire cheesy
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
I laugh in Spanish, boy go read and stop vomiting nonsense, Benin empire wey no exist

1 Like

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by IDENNAA(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
adadike:
nnam dalu. Can you please expantiate more on the agha idu na oba . I need to know more. I will be glad if you can direct me to a website for Igbo history

Akuko maka ife melu na Obodo Iduu na Oba ( war between the Bini land and Iduu people( Onicha/Umuezechima)) as my late grandmother (Iyom Nnebuenyi) would often start when he told us stories of the past. The story was told by fleeing Umuezechima people when they settled at Onicha mmili. The story captured the event that led to the war that drove Onicha people out of their land which is in the vicinity of Bini. Many resettled in Anioma while the rest crossed the Niger with the help of Igala fishermen. That is how Onicha mmili was founded.
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by IDENNAA(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Etinosa123456:

Lol... Tell Igbinazaka to show us the boundary of the leased land according to the treaty he cries about.. why has he been running away from that question

Bini is a sub tribe of Yoruba that wondered off. You are too small to be ancient. You guys are bitting more than you can chew. Stop claiming thing you dont own or capable of achieving.

1 Like

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Etinosa123456: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
IDENNAA:

Bini is a sub tribe of Yoruba that wondered off. You are too small to be ancient. You guys are bitting more than you can chew. Stop claiming thing you dont own or capable of achieving.

Just like Igbo is a sub tribe of Benin that wondered into the bush. ..

If e pain u , kee yasef

Simple question u cannot answer even nok that is ancient are not the most populous in Nigeria

Ozuo, try to dey go school na

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by adadike(f): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
IDENNAA:

Akuko maka ife melu na Obodo Iduu na Oba ( war between the Bini land and Iduu people( Onicha/Umuezechima)) as my late grandmother (Iyom Nnebuenyi) would often start when he told us stories of the past. The story was told by fleeing Umuezechima people when they settled at Onicha mmili. The story captured the event that led to the war that drove Onicha people out of their land which is in the vicinity of Bini. Many resettled in Anioma while the rest crossed the Niger with the help of Igala fishermen. That is how Onicha mmili was founded.
thanks so much dear. My cousin ( onye okija) used to be a great story teller. He lived with us back then at ilorin he usually starts his story with , the usual ifo de,then he would say, ' I run o till I reach obodo idu na oba where the story am about to tell you emanate from'.
Am beginning to think that okija and my people from that side have a link with onicha people coz I am sure that the stories were also told to him by his fore fathers
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by IDENNAA(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
adadike:
thanks so much dear. My cousin ( onye okija) used to be a great story teller. He lived with us back then at ilorin he usually starts his story with , the usual ifo de,then he would say, ' I run o till I reach obodo idu na oba where the story am about to tell you emanate from'.
Am beginning to think that okija and my people from that side have a link with onicha people coz I am sure that the stories were also told to him by his fore fathers

Okija people migrated from Ogidi in Idemmili north who are neighbors to Onicha. Ogidi is believed to be a western Igbo migrants but this angle is debatable.

Where are you from ?

1 Like

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by RedboneSmith(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
adadike:

It was a common thing in Igboland for storytellers to begin their folktales/akụkọ iro by saying it happened in Obodo Idu na Oba. Nothing peculiar there.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Etrusen(m): 12:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Ofunwa111:

oga keep quiet make we see road

tao11 that keep ignoring question or lie about them is what you now worship

tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by TAO11(f): 12:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Etrusen:
[s]oga keep quiet make we see road

tao11 that keep ignoring question or lie about them is what you now worship !!!![/s]
What question is it this time around, Oh ye scum of the earth ?? cheesy
—————-

Cc: Ofunwa111

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by samuk: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2020
TAO11:
You’re a fatuous, janus-faced mythomaniac and pathological liar. It’s not surprising anyways — you’re a Bini.

The embedded image below shows a screenshot of my answerfrom your own “Quote” for that matter. [Compare: https://www.nairaland.com/6291440/benin-remain-center-west-africa/2#96804198]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12801654_024e349b8a57436a849c421ea2955e89_jpeg_jpeg0ba370bee0618f6bd001a415aef98058

I’ve always known that Bini liars are not your regular liars.

Bini liars are such liars that must be ragged, humiliated and publicly disgraced before they would come to their senses, recant and feel remorseful for lying.

Again, the embedded image below shows a screenshot of the indigenous Ife account of Oduduwa’s originwith the scholarly reference and citations for that matter. [Compare: https://www.nairaland.com/6291440/benin-remain-center-west-africa/4#96807302]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12807748_252a089f7ab349488091c418c293c781_jpeg_jpeg63c55378c2de4a6aa9fc3ffb00c65236

You’ve repeatedly pretended to be deluded, blind and unable to see it, even though your own “Quote”, as revealed in the foregoing image, shows that you’ve seen it.

You’re disgrace to the day you were born and to all humanity. I spit on your empty skull. Tueh!

Cc: Abovebonny3, DenreleDave, ABULARdotCom, Balogunodua, babtoundey, gomojam, scholes0, LegendHero, macof, Ideadoctor, pazienza, Obalatule, Newton85, SaintBeehot, reallest

This one is still citing 2010 fabrications on the origin of the mythical Oduduwa when books from 1800s have always linked him to the middle east.

It's like Tao writing book full of lies today and forcing everyone to accept it even though there are hundreds of books written over 100 years saying the mythical Oduduwa was from the middle east.
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Etrusen(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2020
samuk:

This one is still citing 2010 fabrications on the origin of the mythical Oduduwa when books from 1800s have always linked him to the middle east.

It's like Tao writing book full of lies today and forcing everyone to accept it even though there hundreds written over 100 years saying the mythical Oduduwa was from the middle east.

my bro it is advisable you ignore her because her argument is base on lies trying to claim mythical Oduduwa was an ife man

nothing more

they should use their strength to rescue their brothers in kwara because Benin will always be a waste of time for them.
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by samuk: 9:06am On Dec 09, 2020
IDENNAA:

Has anyone not told you that this thread is not for unproven super stories?

Who are Idu people Benin fought with?

For your information, Idu is another name for Benin. Idu is what Anioma people call Benin people, so from your story Benin people fought themselves and the Ezechima who were Benin and Idu left eastward just as other people such as the Esan of Edo North went Northward.

The guy that asked the question should go and read Nnamdi Azikiwe accounts of Onitsha origin for proper education.
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by samuk: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Etrusen:

my bro it is advisable you ignore her because her argument is base on lies trying to claim mythical Oduduwa was an ife man

nothing more

they should use their strength to rescue their brothers in kwara because Benin will always be a waste of time for them.

You are right, the reason I sometimes reply their lies is because of those who may genuinely seek real history because Nigeria schools no longer teaches history.

Imagine someone coming up with a reverse migration lies of Ezechima when everyone including Zik and his grandmother said Ezechima was from Benin.
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by samuk: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2020
Ofunwa111:

Let psychoanalys the mentality of the average Yoruba and Benin to determine who behave like a slave.

The Yoruba here on nairaland will always agree with anything Tao writes, no matter how obvious the lies and no matter what their own education taught them. They will even praise her to high heavens for such lies.

Example: The average Yoruba were taught that their mythical Oduduwa came from the middle east (Saudi Arabia or Egypt). Hundreds of books were written about these since 1800s and the current Ooni recently linked Oduduwa to Egypt but as soon as Tao quoted a 2010 book, none of them will come out to challenge her because the average Yoruba don't have independent of taught, they have herd mentality. They are like ships that can easily be lead to the slaughter house.

This is the reason slavery thrived in the west during the era of slavery and there were hardly any Benin that was taken into slavery.

Benin person is always ready to demand further explanation or proof from a fellow Benin person on anything he/she is not convinced on. The only challenge Tao had was from an Ijebu guy maybe because the Ijebus are reluctant Yorubas.
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Etrusen(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2020
samuk:

You are right, the reason I sometimes reply their lies is because of those who may genuinely seek real history because Nigeria schools no longer teaches history.

Imagine someone coming up with a reverse migration lies of Ezechima when everyone including Zik and his grandmother said Ezechima was from Benin.

the same ignorant people will also argue when told that Oguta in imo state are from Benin

it's not only onitsha that have claim Benin ancestry from the east

people shouldn't be arguing without consultation

just watch carefully somebody is about to argue with me now

just watch
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
IDENNAA:

Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Toooor,dia matter tire me o
Re: Benin Remain The Center Of West Africa Civilization by Ideadoctor(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Etrusen:

nothing more

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Movement Around Ikorodu Will Be Limited Tomorrow Due To Oro Festival / Is Kwale A Town Or Tribe? Pls Clarify Me / Origin Of Igbo Town Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.