Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,412 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

What's In Your Hands? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's In Your Hands? (142 Views)

“no Matter What Happens, Never Lay Your Hands On A Woman” / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's In Your Hands? by Mercisharelove(f): 3:18am On Dec 02, 2020
If you have thought very carely you‘d see that you really are holding nothing.nothing in your hands. All the time when there is dirt in your hands you wash off, you see that.

That‘s what I mean, nothing in your hands, everything in your heart. Out of the heart proceeds words of life or death, transmiting to the tongue to utter issues to be done on/for you.

Creating unseen realities, when you speak something happens, some instant, others later, but surely.

What would you do now? You have heard now, don‘t forget it, use it and prove it, what is the contents of your heart, what is your inner joy?

What treasure is inthere that you are ready to die protecting?That‘s what count!

When your heart is pure, your hands will be pure, your life and all. Merry Christmas.

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Upwork Account Today And Increase Your Pay. / I Just Need A Creative Woman , That Can Do Magic With Ideas / You Are Very Special And Very Unique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.