Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,152 members, 7,977,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:06 AM

SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts (4480 Views)

OOU Students Ibogun Campus Chased SARS Back to Thier Station With Okada. Video / Police Officers Return Lost Wallet Back To Owner (Photos) / Youths Chase SARS Officers In Yaba For Shooting Man (Photos / Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Shegunsmart(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
Neddstark:
As long as they dont harass you, tag you as a yahoo boy or force you to open your phone, you have nothing to worry about.

It may possibly take them time though. They'll still come back to their bad behaviors.
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Shegunsmart(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
What I don't understand is

Don't we expected the police to return to their duties ?

Or are we expecting a police free society were crime rules?

You got it all wrong. We need the Police. The SARS unit has been disbanded. I don't think there's reason for them to still parade themselves. That's the point.
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Shegunsmart(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
Anyiamaka:

What is the location? The same of the police station? This doesnt sound real as vital information are lacking in the whole write that does not also match the heading

It was intended to be so. I wrote this just to know the situation of things in people's area. It was what I experienced. So, just leave it like that.
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2020
supportnija:

OP police don't need uniform do to their work, what police need is warant card ( Police ID card) .
Why I quote you is that, you said you would have burn them, OP any moda fucker that try the shiit again will have his generation to blame, try to be professional does not mean police are afraid, try that shiit again and see what would befall you.
That was how they almost destroyed the country last time.
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by Adesvelte: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
They might be DSS
SARS has been disbanded
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by tellwisdom: 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
Temmylee01:
shooooooooooooooots!!!!!!!!!!

issokay!!!

have been waiting patiently for them to come and perform their raid as usual we are waiting for them......for their remaining life they wont forget what we have in stock for them. shey dem no wan do there work professionally we too no go follow dem like good citizen

Easy!
Re: SARS Officers Return To Thier Duty Posts by aminusodiq(m): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
What I don't understand is

Don't we expected the police to return to their duties ?

Or are we expecting a police free society were crime rules?

oponu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help To Promptly Deal With This Criminal! / Runs Girls Who Steal, Drug Their Customers Arrested By Police in Lagos (Photos) / My Childhood Friend Was Poisoned To Death Yesterday At Abraka, Delta (graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.