Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? (2551 Views)

Why Do People Hate Tinubu And This Guy? (pics) / If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People / Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by mightyhazel: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2020
obviously this writer and many igbos dont hate tinubu.. Bode George and many Yorubas dont like tinubu,so what is this compulsion and complexes in real aid of? Honestly these ppl bore me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2020
Difrent:
This man needs become a member of nairaland and he will see raw hatred for tinubu and by extension Yorubas

I don't even know it is possible for anyone to try and deny this other than Igbos we know are clannish and dishonest hypocrites by nature.

This is why the many problems of Igbos remain unresolved year in and year out. They lie to themselves, lie to others and never ever admit to the truth once it indict them or their kinsman of wrongdoing.

The way they made excuses for Peter Obi, over the Awkuzu SARS murder of their fellow Igbos, just shows there is something patently evil about the clannish outlook of Igbos.

Same people pretending not to notice the Awkuzu SARS revelation and have failed to demand their Governors produce genocidaire James Nwafor will then foam at the mouth with rage and insult over a picture claimed to be Tinubu's new home in Ikoyi Yorubaland. Shior.

Igbo, hypocrisy, dishonesty and clannishness are all the same words.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2020
mightyhazel:
obviously this writer and many igbos dont hate tinubu.. Bode George and many Yorubas dont like tinubu,so what is this compulsion and complexes in real aid of? Honestly these ppl bore me

Lol. The writer and the Igbos you talk of would be less than 1% of the entire Igbo population.

Your usual and expected attempt to spin fact we all see and acknowledge daily is pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by mightyhazel: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2020
OneTemplate:

Lol. The writer and the Igbos you talk of would be less than 1% of the entire Igbo population.

Your usual and expected attempt to spin fact we all see and acknowledge daily is pathetic.
Yorubas hate peter obi with passion.. but u dont see igbos griping about it.. u guys hate jonathan with every fibre in you to the extent of bringing in and whitewashing a glaring disaster ,but u dont see ijaws or nigerdeltans weeping about it.

But u guys are always all over the place moaning that ppl dont like tinubu. is tinubu a god? must ppl slurp his behind like u do? Even actual gods are not loved by every one..

This should tell you more than anything that sth is terribly wrong with u lots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by plaindealer: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2020
mightyhazel:
Yorubas hate peter obi with passion.. but u dont see igbos griping about it.. u guys hate jonathan with every fibre in you to the extent of bringing in and whitewashing a glaring disaster ,but u dont see ijaws or nigerdeltans weeping about it.

But u guys are always all over the place moaning that ppl dont like tinubu. is tinubu a god? must ppl slurp his behind like u do? Even actual gods are not loved by every one..

What's there to hate about that dude?

He's not even relevant enough to pay attention to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by mightyhazel: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2020
plaindealer:

Nothing that i can lay a finger to. To me,peter obi is of impeccable character.But u still hate on him anyways and cant stop moaning about him.. Its probably encoded in your dna s to hate. But do u see igbos griping about your meaningless hating?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2020
mightyhazel:

You are out of your mind. Jonathan we "hate" yet the SW gave him over 45% of votes in the two Presidential elections he contested in? If you want to note real hate look at the Igbos giving PMB 5% of their votes in the same two elections he contested against GEJ.

Any sane person will therefore discern it is the misrule of Jonathan the balanced Yorubas disliked and not the man himself. Whereas no one, other than a mad man or an Igbo, can deny the personalized and deep hatred the Igbos have for PMB and the APC.

With Peter Obi, you are just daydreaming. Most Yorubas don't know/care about that nonentity and joker.

The main thing that brought him to prominence is his open bigotry against Yorubas when he implored Anambra folks not to vote Ngige because he is running under a "Yoruba Party".

Keep living in denial and lying to yourself. It is the reason you Igbos are unable to find solutions to your long term problems and have now become irrelevant in Nigeria despite being one of the big three ethnic groups.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by mightyhazel: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2020
OneTemplate:

You are out of your mind. Jonathan we "hates" yet the SW gave him over 45% of votes in the two Presidential elections he contested in? If you want to note real hate look at the Igbos giving PMB 5% of their votes in the same two elections he contested against GEJ.

Any sane person will therefore discern it is the misrule of Jonathan the balanced Yorubas disliked and not the man himself. Whereas no one, other than a mad man or an Igbo, can deny the personalized and deep hatred the Igbos have for PMB and the APC.

With Peter Obi, you are just daydreaming. Most Yorubas don't know/care about that nonentity and joker.

The main thing that brought him to prominence is his open bigotry against Yorubas when he implored Anambra folks not to vote Ngige because he is running under a "Yoruba Party".

Keep living in denial and lying to yourself. It is the reason you Igbos are unable to find solutions to your long term problems and have now become irrelevant in Nigeria despite being one of the big three ethnic groups.
Is it now about Buhari? U see why its a herculean task engaging u guys? The way u dart here and there with the goalpost.

Abeg go sleep.. when u feel more stable u can do the mentions

2 Likes

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by plaindealer: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2020
mightyhazel:
Nothing that i can lay a finger to. To me,peter obi is of impeccable character.But u still hate on him anyways and cant stop moaning about him.. Its probably encoded in your dna s to hate. But do u see igbos griping about your meaningless hating?

I just told you there's nothing to hate about him and you are still wailing.

Na wa o..

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by mightyhazel: 9:17am On Dec 02, 2020
plaindealer:

I just told you there's nothing to hate about him and you are still wailing.

Na wa o..

grin
But u feel there is something to hate about tinubu.

Abeg anytime una dementia syndromes spike,always do well to leave igbos out of it.. They are not the genesis of your frustrations

1 Like

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by plaindealer: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2020
mightyhazel:
But u feel there is something to hate about tinubu.

Abeg anytime una dementia syndromes spike,always do well to leave igbos out of it.. They are not the genesis of your frustrations

. who said that? Do you mind showing proof where I said that?

Obviously, na you dementia dey trouble.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by mightyhazel: 9:22am On Dec 02, 2020
plaindealer:

. who said that? Do you mind showing proof where I said that?

Obviously, na you dementia dey trouble.

grin
Read your own posts on this thread of yours. Alzheimer's patients bore me pls..

1 Like

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by plaindealer: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2020
mightyhazel:
Read your own posts on this thread of yours. Alzheimer's patients bore me pls..

I read my posts and I did not see what you are wailing about, that's why I asked you to show me

I know you won't show me anything because you are lying.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2020
plaindealer:

He's not even relevant enough to pay attention to.

Indeed. The only time informed Yorubas mention Obi is to use him as verification of Igbo clannishness and blind support towards their own leaders and their unreasonable hate for the leaders of others that led to the seismic change the "Igbo coup" of 1966 brought to Nigeria.

Obi is not relevant to Yorubas, as Tinubu is relevant to Igbos, for any greatness he possesses as a leader, politician or standout achievements in the annals of Nigerian Political history.

In fact Obi is only a cheap, impotent, lowly and unprincipled political prostitute who abandoned the Igbo Party, APGA, for the PDP because of personal ambition.

Meanwhile, look at the SW. Fashola, Amosun, Aregbesola, Fayemi, Ambode, Ajimobi (till death) etal remain dedicated APC men, regardless of personal ambition they are chasing.

Let alone we even talk of Oga Pata Pata Tinubu who was last man standing as the only ACN governor under Obasanjo 8 year PDP rule and went on to take the ACN all the way to the centre via the APC rather than do what cowards, weak men and cheap political whores like Obi do.

Any Yoruba aware of the above will know Obi is a joke only fit to be used in mocking Igbos and highlighting their legendary hypocrisy. Nothing else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2020
mightyhazel:
Is it now about Buhari? U see why its a herculean task engaging u guys? The way u dart here and there with the goalpost.

Abeg go sleep.. when u feel more stable u can do the mentions

Mumu. You are typically unintelligent and unrefined in thinking. Buhari is a contextual example to illustrate my point olodo.

He is not central to our discussion but votes for him, from Igbos, and votes for Jonathan from Yorubas help to show Yorubas are principled voters with no particular grudge against Jonathan or his person since almost the same number of Yorubas voted for him and against him.

Whereas the examples given mark Igbos out as clannish, hatefully 'herded' voters who cast vote because of personal hatred of a candidate.

You Igbos talk and accuse a lot . Yet you never prove your point scientifically, empirically or factually. Yorubas do. Sorry if you're not intelligent enough to note I just did that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by mightyhazel: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2020
OneTemplate:

Mumu. You are typically unintelligent and unrefined in thinking. Buhari is a contextual example to illustrate my point olodo.

He is not central to our discussion but votes for him, from Igbos, and votes for Jonathan from Yorubas help to show Yorubas are principled voters with no particular grudge against Jonathan or his person since almost the same number of Yorubas voted for him and against him.

Whereas the examples given mark Igbos out as clannish, hatefully 'herded' voters who cast vote because of personal hatred of a candidate.

You Igbos talk and accuse a lot . Yet you never prove your point scientifically, empirically or factually. Yorubas do. Sorry if you're not intelligent enough to note I just did that.
To the bolded,keep deceiving yourselves ,igbos,nigerdeltans and middlebeltanst residing in southwest gave jonathan those votes...The average Yoruba hates jonathan with a passion probably because he gave the whole country a level playing ground which u yellow rats are not used to. Igbos are clannish and hateful but they campaigned and voted olusegun obasanjo,yaradua umar,etc How many igbos have u and ur forefathers that are 'liberal' ever supported and voted?

Stuff the rest useless gibberish u typed into your guts till u can tell me an igboman u ever supported in your whole entire hatefilled existence..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2020
mightyhazel:
To the bolded,keep deceiving yourselves ,igbos,nigerdeltans and middlebeltanst residing in southwest gave jonathan those votes...The average Yoruba hates jonathan with a passion probably because he gave the whole country a level playing ground which u yellow rats are not used to. Igbos are clannish and hateful but they campaigned and voted olusegun obasanjo,yaradua umar,etc How many igbos have u and ur forefathers that are 'liberal' ever supported and voted?

Stuff the rest useless gibberish u typed into your guts till u can tell me an igboman u ever supported in your whole entire hatefilled existence..

You're an example of why the Igbos are today viewed as a "big for nothing" joke of a people dancing naked in the Village Square while they believe they are adorned in the finest and most spectacular robe known to man.

What you clannish Igbos will never understand is that Yorubas, at all level, have too many sagacious and acclaimed leaders, the most in the current era of Nigeria nationhood, to react to others as hatefully as you Igbos do.

Jonathan is at best an accidental and lucky chap placed far above his own ambition and ability. How do you think Yorubas, parading the most self-made political leaders in Nigeria, can have time to reckon with GEJ let alone hate him?

All GEJ became politically is courtesy of OBJ, A Yoruba man, who made the hillbilly Jonathan VP to Yar Adua and then stood firm against Northern hawks to allow GEJ contest and win the 2011 elections.

Yorubas only respect self-made and proven warriors. We cannot even respect Jonathan minimally and have moved on from his pathetic Presidency , as you Igbos cannot do.

What sense does it then make to hate him when Yorubas collectively proved, with action, they are bigger than him and his Igbos worshippers in Nigerian politics?

He sidelined Yorubas in politics and our leaders worked to remove him. Simple. He is gone and a nonentity today Yorubas are indifferent to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by mightyhazel: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2020
OneTemplate:

You're an example of why the Igbos are today viewed as a "big for nothing" joke of a people dancing naked in the Village Square while they believe they are adorned in the finest and most spectacular robe known to man.

What you clannish Igbos will never understand is that Yorubas, at all level, have too many sagacious and acclaimed leaders, the most in the current era of Nigeria nationhood, to react to others as hatefully as you Igbos do.

Jonathan is at best an accidental and lucky chap placed far above his own ambition and ability. How do you think Yorubas, parading the most self-made political leaders in Nigeria, can have time to reckon with GEJ let alone hate him?

All GEJ became politically is courtesy of OBJ, A Yoruba man, who made the hillbilly Jonathan VP to Yar Adua and then stood firm against Northern hawks to allow GEJ contest and win the 2011 elections.

Yorubas only respect self-made and proven warriors. We cannot even respect Jonathan minimally and have moved on from his pathetic Presidency , as you Igbos cannot do.

What sense does it then make to hate him when Yorubas collectively proved, with action, they are bigger than him and his Igbos worshippers in Nigerian politics?

He sidelined Yorubas in politics and our leaders worked to remove him. Simple. He is gone and a nonentity today Yorubas are indifferent to.
lol.. This is all just empty talk.. with all these sophistication rubbish,u ppl still settled for a certificateless somebody to com and rubbish the little gains we already made. Make this to make sense to even the senseless.. The fact remains that jonathan was hated in the west for providing a level ground which u guys are not accustomed to,.. so take all this useless sophistication talk to where the sun dont shine.. its all just clanishness,primitivity, selfishness etc all garnished with useless bombast . Gtfoh
Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by Rugaria: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2020
Homeboiy:
This early morning una don bring yeye talk come out
The dream about igbos every night

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by toolovely(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2020
helinues:
Pls who do the Igbo love?

They don't only hate Tinubu,they hate Osinbajo as well ...

We go see where their hatred would take them to before 2023

Igbos hate osibanjo and they hailed his performance the few months he acted as the president?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2020
mightyhazel:
lol.. This is all just empty talk.. with all these sophistication rubbish,u ppl still settled for a certificateless somebody to com and rubbish the little gains we already made. Make this to make sense to even the senseless..Take this useless sophistication to where the sun dont shine.. its all just clanishness,primitivity, selfishness etc all garnished with useless bombast . Gtfoh

Oga, your unintelligent reasoning and talk shows you are a grade A Ladipo or Alaba dullard at best and a third mainland hawker at worst. Go and sit down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by Twutin: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2020
Rugaria:

The dream about igbos every night

I swear. It's very shameful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by MadamExcellency: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Hatred is the offspring of inequitable sharing of Resources, Power or Opportunities.

Injustices breeds hatred and division. It's a human nature.

Tinubu is not tribalistic with administration but with power.
Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by donb06: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
plaindealer:

Is this man living in a cave in Afghanistan?

I admire his write-up, but from what we read and see, it's easy to conclude that most igbo hate Tinubu and definitely nearly all here on NL.

grin grin

If you can bring one hate post pre-2015 against tinubu from one Igbo person I will dobale for you.... Even chibua okadigbo once loved in Anambra was dumped because of his alliance to buhari who then is TINUBU. everything na politics.... We go dey alright las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by donb06: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Difrent:
This man needs become a member of nairaland and he will see raw hatred for tinubu and by extension Yorubas

If you can bring one hate post pre-2015 against tinubu from one Igbo person I will dobale for you.... Even chibua okadigbo once loved in Anambra was dumped because of his alliance to buhari who then is TINUBU. everything na politics.... We go dey alright las las

In Nairaland an attack on tinubu is seen as attack on Yoruba's hence the delusion... We go dey alright las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
Let's take care of all your domestic and industrial cleaning as you all get ready for the Christmas and new year celebration, fumigation inclusive, our services are pocket friendly, check my signature
Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by donb06: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
OneTemplate:

Buhari was a dunk old senile bigot, we warned and even pleaded..... I think over ambition made tinubu to pitch with buhari over Jonathan or anybody else. If it was Nuhu Ribadu I wouldn't have complained but BUHARI.....no no no no
Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by donb06: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
OneTemplate:

I don't even know it is possible for anyone to try and deny this other than Igbos we know are clannish and dishonest hypocrites by nature.

This is why the many problems of Igbos remain unresolved year in and year out. They lie to themselves, lie to others and never ever admit to the truth once it indict them or their kinsman of wrongdoing.

The way they made excuses for Peter Obi, over the Awkuzu SARS murder of their fellow Igbos, just shows there is something patently evil about the clannish outlook of Igbos.

Same people pretending not to notice the Awkuzu SARS revelation and have failed to demand their Governors produce genocidaire James Nwafor will then foam at the mouth with rage and insult over a picture claimed to be Tinubu's new home in Ikoyi Yorubaland. Shior.

Igbo, hypocrisy, dishonesty and clannishness are all the same words.

Go to yaba and see plenty of start ups co-founded by Igbos and Yorubas you won't come here and yarn gibberish because of tinubu and politics. Person disagree with you for politics should end in politics don't put any extension before amadioha strike that ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Who Said The Igbo Hate Tinubu? by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
bode George na Igbo man sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dapo Apara: Life Was Threatened For Exposing Tinubu Corruption / /bed / BREAKING !!! Sunday Igboho Is Really Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.