Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,655 members, 7,944,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test (981 Views)

Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North / Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me / Customs Begins Online Auction Of Seized Vehicles, Goods - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by Despirado121(m): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2020
A former presidential candidate Oby Ezekwesili has commenced an online campaign calling for an independent medical examination to ascertain the physical and mental health of President Muhammadu Buhari, Igbere TV reports.

The former education minister tagged the campaign #MedicalPanelOnBuhari.

She said in a series of tweets made between Monday and Tuesday: “I think that at this stage and depth of fragility of the Nigeria-State, Privacy has to yield ground to our Right-to-know as citizens, the state of health of @MBuhari.

“We really must assess the physical or mental capability of @NGRPresident to carry on the duties of office.”

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1333097860624224256?s=20

She added that citizens can make demands for an independent panel to help determine the health condition of the president, saying
“the conditions of Nigeria have become too grave for us all to sit still and watch a train wreck in the making.”

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1333100627908550659?s=20

Ezekwesili further wrote: “As an extremely concerned citizen, I hereby demand for a #MedicalPanelOnBuhari since we obviously cannot trust the State House Physician to provide us accurate information.

“It is reasonable demand now for citizens to have full disclosure on the state of health of @MBuhari.”

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/1333102329873264641?s=20

The former minister knocked the Minister of Information and Culture Lai Mohammed over his comments about Nigeria being at the mercy of terrorists because foreign bodies refused to sell her arms and ammunition.

Lalasticlala

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by YoonSung62: 7:06am On Dec 02, 2020
hmmmm this woman don dey fall my hand! But go ahead on this one
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 02, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Buhari should resign, who care about his health?

A person that don't care about lives and she's here talking about a his health condition. Poo !!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by plaindealer: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2020
This is when you just want to trend on social media..

grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by PhGossip: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2020
Buhari won't burge
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by wakaman: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2020
Senior witch! Where does it happen that someone is forced to be evaluated.

Senior witch with junior pig brain.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by johnmartus(m): 7:15am On Dec 02, 2020
Igbo people shaa they wish him died but the man health stronger than any of them.

Did Buhari complain to her that he sick.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by etrouble: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2020
Good, because the Buhari that I knew in the 80s is not such a failure.

The Buhari I know is not such a monumental failure.

The Buhari that I know crushed the Chadian rebels in the 1980s and chased them far into Chad and invaded many Chad villages in search of the rebels. The Chadian government had to report Buhari and the then President Sheu Shagaru to United Nations before Buhari left Chadian soil.

The Buhari that I know crushed the about rising Islamic terrorists called Maitasine also in the 1980s and made sure the Maitasine never rise again.

This clown that is presently in Aso Rock, I don’t know who or what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by Ahmed0336(m): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2020
DOA
channel that energy on something else.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by plaindealer: 7:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Ahmed0336:
DOA

channel that energy on something else.

Exactly.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by kenzysmith: 7:22am On Dec 02, 2020
I h
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by somebody02: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2020
Lol.
She's closer to power, probably aware of what I don't.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by nzeobi(m): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2020
Buhari is not a leadership material

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by helinues: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2020
This one don dey seek unnecessary attention again

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by Mysticwebb: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2020
N
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2020
plaindealer:
This is when you just want to trend on social media..

grin grin
who wants to trend?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by 7lives: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Madam when are you going share your certificate of mental stability with Nigerians.
I'm more interested in why people called you Obj's olosho? abi bubu is the next item on your bedroom menu?.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by jlinkd78(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Following
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by plaindealer: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
who wants to trend?

Oby Ezekwesili.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by amuwo1980: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
I wonder what’s wrong with this mgbeke, who the hell does she think she is ? You are irrelevant.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Begins Online Campaign For Buhari’s Medical Test by Despirado121(m): 4:19am On Dec 03, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Fresh #endsars Protest Plot To Instigate Coup – Northern Youths / If Wike Says I Am A Thief, He’s The Bigger Thief — Bazia / Gov Simon Lalong mourns Ex-police AIG, Dan Bature Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.