Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:59 PM

Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) (1662 Views)

Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! / I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) / Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2020
fati2001:

RAPISTS WILL BE RAPISTS AND DEFEND THEMSELVES... ..AND SUPPORTIVE OF ALL THE NEGATIVE THINGS DESTROYING THE SOCIETY.

so you aren't against your gender are hoes but men are rapist too.
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2020
see mumu girls up there forming feminists

2 Likes

Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by fati2001(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

and who are they hoes with?

animals or aliens!

Pls tell me!
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by fati2001(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2020
azawuoba:
see mumu girls up there forming feminists

MENTALITY OF AVERAGE NIGERIAN MAN....

WHEN WOMAN IS SPEAKING AGAINST ILL THINGS BOOM.. SHE'S A FEMINIST...

NAH U BE MUMU, WITHOUT KNOWING A PERSON YOU JUST SAY TRASH.. GET A SENSE.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE ARE NOT A FEMINISTS. OKAY!
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by fati2001(m): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

CHECK MY COMMENTS I DON'T DO FAVOR OR BE A SUPPORTER TO ANY GENDER AS FAR AS THE THINGS THEY DO OR SAY AIN'T RIGHT... .. I'M ALWAYS AGAINST THAT!
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by chocboi78(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2020
Fati2001 grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by fati2001(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2020
kiss
chocboi78:
Fati2001 grin grin
cry
chocboi78:
Fati2001 grin grin
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2020
fati2001:

and who are they hoes with?

animals or aliens!

Pls tell me!

the non virgins are hoes, even my sister or mother if any man doesn't meet them as Virgins, I know of my mother as Virgin my family members confirmed it. sister definitely a hoe!
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by fati2001(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

the non virgins are hoes, even my sister or mother if any man doesn't meet them as Virgins, I know of my mother as Virgin my family members confirmed it. sister definitely a hoe!

same as men, if they refused to keep em"selves from immorality.. they can also be classified as hoes ....

And since you said ur sis is a hoe.. don't use that name to paint any female you come across...

AND THE NON VIRGIN MALES ARE RAPIST IF THEY CAN'T TAKE CARE OF THEIR SEX LIVE IN A WAY THAT PLEASES GOD...
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by fadekemi7475: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2020
:fact!but hoes will be hoes and defend themselves.RAPISTS WILL BE RAPISTS AND DEFEND THEMSELVES... ..AND SUPPORTIVE OF ALL THE NEGATIVE THINGS DESTROYING THE SOCIETY.
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by tobechi74: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

just because you are not a hoe now doesnt mean you won't.
I am waiting to read the news if how he raped you. Some rapist pull off their victim clothes slowly, caress her gently, kiss her passionately and Bleep her vigorously. I am sure you will enjoy him and ask for more.
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by Jessepaid(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2020
Hehehe... grin

Thank God he made women dependent on men for procreation and child birth...

No matter how much y'all hate men or call us rapists and vile beings...

You need to be dicked by a man to have kids..

If you like do artificial insemination from a sperm bank..

Shit doesn't still change..

Stop this dumb feminist war...

If you get mind go house go call your papa rapist..
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by hashtagged(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2020
fati2001:

since you believe all women are hoes and after man money or to lazy to work... me too believe all men are potential serial rapists and sex hooks...

Your words not mine
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by Telegram234(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2020
Dapcity007:
Lozzz
wait does that one na mean dat if men and women have equal rights, does dat not mean dat women will start paying groom price??
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by DEMZEE(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Jessepaid:
Hehehe... grin

Thank God he made women dependent on men for procreation and child birth...

No matter how much y'all hate men or call is rapists and vile beings...

You need to be dicked by a man to have kids..

If you like do artificial insemination from a sperm bank..

Shit doesn't still change..

Stop this dumb feminist war...

If you get mind go house go call your papa rapist..

U have sense

They want abortion to be legalized but they don't want rape to b legalized awon feminist oshi mtscheww
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by odinson1(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
fati2001:

same as men, if they refused to keep em"selves from immorality.. they can also be classified as hoes ....

And since you said ur sis is a hoe.. don't use that name to paint any female you come across...

AND THE NON VIRGIN MALES ARE RAPIST IF THEY CAN'T TAKE CARE OF THEIR SEX LIVE IN A WAY THAT PLEASES GOD...

I don't think you Understand What a "hoe" or a "prostitute" is
Hoes are Women who Sleep around for money! if you just had sex with your boyfriend and you tell him to give you money for your hair,you are a classic H.Oe
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by tnerro1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2020
fati2001:

I have never had sex with anyone in my life?..

so why calling me hoe? RAPIST!!

DO YOU KNOW ME... OR WHAT WITH APPLICATION OF THAT NAME?

Two of you need to settle this matter in bed grin
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by fati2001(m): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2020
tnerro1:

Two of you need to settle this matter in bed grin
stay away..
Re: Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls) by fati2001(m): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2020
odinson1:

I don't think you Understand What a "hoe" or a "prostitute" is
Hoes are Women who Sleep around for money! if you just had sex with your boyfriend and you tell him to give you money for your hair,you are a classic H.Oe

same to men who sleep around with different women... for any reason ....

I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND TALKLESS OF SLEEP AROUND.... SO YOUR WORDS DON'T COUNT...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tattoo Can Hinder Your Getting Married / Any Girl In Ibadan Who Likes To Catch Some Fun? No shy Abeg / Is Seun Really Worth $8million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.