Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Post Your Phone Troubles Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Post Your Phone Troubles Here (577 Views)

10 Tips To Keep Your Phone Safe And Private / [] Post Your Android Phone Problems Here And Get A Solution[] / Post Your Iphone 6 Funny Pictures Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Phone Troubles Here by Presegs(m): 12:08am On Mar 23, 2011
HELLO! !!POST ANY ISSUE BORDERING YOU ABOUT ANY OF YOUR MOBILE PHONES RANGING FROM SOFTWARE,HARDWARE,INTERNET CONNECTION AND LOTS MORE ON YOUR MOBILE PHONES AND IM READY TO GIVE YOU PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.BELIEVE AND TRUST ME CUZ IVE REALLY WORKED ON MOST PHONES SINCE 2006 ESPECIALLY IN THE AREA OF INTERNET CONNECTIONS WITH OPERAMINIS,BOLT,MIG33,SNAPTU,SHMESSENGER AND LOTS MORE.

CHINESE,JAPANESE,NOKIA;JAVA AND SYMBIAN VERSIONS,SONY ERICSSON,LG,SAMSUNG,SAGEM,NEC AND SO ON

DROP THEM HERE OR MESSAGE ME ON 08039614606.THANKS
Re: Post Your Phone Troubles Here by Sundaxboyy04(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2011
pls,i dont know my security code,cos i av changed it to a new one
pls,i need ur urgent help,my phone is nokia 6300,my IMEI is 359537013110984,
Re: Post Your Phone Troubles Here by Bigwig1: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2011
Tanx for dis opportunity,am usin a Nokia 9300i weneva i download stuff online it wil refuse to open sayin "Application not installed" also d keyboard lite is not working. Is there any software i can install dat will make everythin work perfectly though its an old fone.Wats d way forward?
Re: Post Your Phone Troubles Here by Joe50(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2011
Thanks man cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
pls my phone is Nokia E51 any time i switch to 3g service (UMTS) and start browsing with it, in a few seconds my phone will start to hot and within some minutes it will say battery low.

but the phone function normally if the network is not 3g i.e G.S.M network(GSM)
pls help.
Re: Post Your Phone Troubles Here by dragnet: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2011
Sundaxboyy04:

pls,i need your urgent help,my phone is nokia 6300,my IMEI is 359537013110984,
. . .havent u been told that ur imei wont fetch u anything?
Re: Post Your Phone Troubles Here by dragnet: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2011
Bigwig1:

Tanx for dis opportunity,am usin a Nokia 9300i weneva i download stuff online it wil refuse to open sayin "Application not installed" also d keyboard lite is not working. Is there any software i can install dat will make everythin work perfectly though its an old fone.Wats d way forward?
mMm. . .a software?
Re: Post Your Phone Troubles Here by dragnet: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2011
Joe50:

Thanks man cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
pls my phone is Nokia E51 any time i switch to 3g service (UMTS) and start browsing with it, in a few seconds my phone will start to hot and within some minutes it will say battery low.

but the phone function normally if the network is not 3g i.e G.S.M network(GSM)
pls help.
just as u've experienced, 3G consumes more power than 2G and thats why the phone gets hot. . .dont loose sleep over it, its normal
Re: Post Your Phone Troubles Here by Presegs(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2011
Im so sorry all for the lateness.Ive been so busy this week and Im going to answer all questions now
Re: Post Your Phone Troubles Here by Presegs(m): 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2011
pls,i need your urgent help,my phone is nokia 6300,my IMEI is 359537013110984

GO AND GIVE ENGINEER TO FORMAT THE PHONE AND YOUR CODE WILL BE RESET BACK TO 12345
Re: Post Your Phone Troubles Here by Presegs(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2011
anx for dis opportunity,am usin a Nokia 9300i weneva i download stuff online it wil refuse to open sayin "Application not installed" also d keyboard lite is not working. Is there any software i can install dat will make everythin work perfectly though its an old fone.Wats d way forward?

BEING A SYMBIAN PHONE,THAT EFFECT MUST HAVE BEEN AS A RESULT OF ERROR, DIAL *#7780# AND YOUR PHONE WILL REBOOT BUT NOTHING WILL BE DELETED AND SEE IF THAT WILL SOLVE THAT AND IF IT DOESNT,FORMAT THE PHONE USING *#7370# AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU BACK UP ALL YOUR MESSAGES AND PHONES FILES WITH NOKIA PC SUITE AND ALSO REMOVE YOUR MEMORY CARD CUZ THE CODE WILL FLASH YOUR PHONE.
Re: Post Your Phone Troubles Here by Presegs(m): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
Thanks man
pls my phone is Nokia E51 any time i switch to 3g service (UMTS) and start browsing with it, in a few seconds my phone will start to hot and within some minutes it will say battery low.but the phone function normally if the network is not 3g i.e G.S.M network(GSM)
pls help.

NOKIA E51 ORIGINALLY AND CONFESSED BY NOKIA HAD FACTORY ERROR FROM ONSET.THOUGH 3G IS MORE POWERFUL THAN GSM,IT SHOULD BE LIKE THAT BUT JUST BE MANAGING THE PHONE LIKE THAT YOU MIGHT DAMAGE THE PHONE IF YOU GIVE IT TO ENGINEER CUZ ONE OF MY FRIEND THAT USED THIS PHONE REALLY REGRETED IT AND THE PHONE LATER GOT SPOILT.
Re: Post Your Phone Troubles Here by Presegs(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2011
the effect on the e51 shouldnt be like that i mean

(1) (Reply)

I Nid A Bb Curve: Tour Or Javelin Btw 18-20k Pls: Its Urgent: / Swap Nokia X6 16gb For Bold 2: Any One ? / Clean Uk *new*storm 1 9530 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.