Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,665 members, 7,979,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why You Should Develope Love For Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Should Develope Love For Ladies (160 Views)

I Have This Genuine Love For Short Girls. / My Love For Ibadan / Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Develope Love For Ladies by Deloversbed(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
*I have heard men in many occasions making statement like; Women like money, they are expensive, they are this they are that... My dear you are more than lucky to be here today, you need to read and understand this, as shoes have different sizes so are women, please go for the ones you can hunt. It's not bad to say that Ladies deserve everything special in life.

They are created for beauty, they are like the flowers with which the creator decorated the face of the world. They are the most Expensive, Adorable and most Passionate creature on Earth. Dear brother and reader, you are highly welcomed to deloversbed.com, a bed made only for the lovers and if you can give us a little time of your life now, let us ask you this; Can you endure what the ladies do pass through during...continued @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/12/why-you-should-develope-love-for-ladies.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Sairui/chy Mall. / Summarised Presentation About Chy Mall (sairui) E-commerce Busines / In Chymall You Earn Every 10 - 12 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.