Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,648 members, 7,878,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun (21804 Views)

Hausa, Northerners Attacked In Oyo By Amotekun & Hoodlums - Daily Nigerian / Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / The 2 Priests And 15 Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by loveth360(f): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2020
uchennaq:
OLOSHO..Na wetin una sabi nah
Yoruba muslim
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2020
loveth360:
Amotekun terrorist

But this one is Jaguar. Going by the dots inside of the spots.
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by Decryptor(m): 10:44am On Dec 03, 2020
flokii:
Amotekun is here to stay.. we say no to banditry and kidnapping on our soil.

We really need to look into mass migration of some people into our lands. They now run baby factories and human trafficking syndicates in SW. Soon they'll influence naive Yorubas into joining their illicit business and end up destroying our morals and value, stealing and selling descendants of Odua for money, rituals and organ harvesting. People who love money over life are not welcomed in our midst.
Yoruba ronu!

But i hope you are very aware that "the migrants" did not bring in skull mining, rape and the recently added cannibalism into SW region. Amotekun should beam their searchlight on these crimes perpetrated by the indigenes
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by ehinmowo: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2020
flokii:

Honestly we need to pass DEATH SENTENCE on baby factory, human trafficking etc. in South West before these people destroy our region.

Yoruba leaders have let us down in Yorubaland and if care is not taken, our values will be completely destroyed.

The next phase of dealing with insecurity is outrightly ban on nomadic animal husbandry. Anybody that wants to do animal husbandry in the region should register with the govt.

Nomadic cattle rearing gives people chance to know our forests more than us. Some people build settlements in those forests.

Fulanis are the masterminds of kidnapping and farmers' economy sabotage in the region.

Baby factory is easier to tackle.
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by amazingspiderma: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Such a shame that people use the first page to to start tribal narrative.

The people on the first page are just agents of distraction.

If Amotekun works, then every region can learn from it.

Every Nigerian deserve peace of mind, we have been through a lot of bad news.

A traditional ruler was targeted for Christ sake it is strategic.
Don't be fooled, the real enemies are following this news.
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 03, 2020
loveth360:
Yoruba muslim

You look like one of those baby factory workers
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2020
Amotekun should do well to stamp out the baby factory industries and all cattle rustlers....give the baby factory operators life in prison with hard labour. Baby factory pipu are scum of the earth
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by loveth360(f): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

You look like one of those baby factory workers
You look like a skull miner.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by Lekison(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2020
Bialegend:
Why hide the ethnicity of those arrested? Dem dey fear? grin
I feel your pain bro tongue
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by loveth360(f): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Amotekun should do well to stamp out the baby factory industries and all cattle rustlers....give the baby factory operators life in prison with hard labour. Baby factory pipu are scum of the earth
What of skull mining company?

Oh sorry i forget it generates highest igr to yorubas.
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2020
loveth360:
You look like a skull miner.

Says the brainlet ipob bitch...

grin tell me when you're producing more babies.... I'd buy them and raise them to work on my farm.

Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2020
loveth360:
What of skull mining company?

Oh sorry i forget it generates highest igp to yorubas.

Yeah leave us with our skull mining and fvck off to your stinkpile of a region ridden with shit, piss and unclaimed babies. You're probably some 0su castaway...spits on 0su pig
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2020
helinues:
Only if they are the real culprits
i know say you must talk nonsense, its in your dna cool
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by loveth360(f): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Says the brainlet ipob bitch
Say a terroriser of human skull.
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2020
loveth360:
Say a terroriser of human skull.

Yeah right.... I was thinking, maybe one could set up an exchange and create futures contract for MADE in ABA babies from baby factories, it's a booming industry and set to replace crude oil, just situate the factories in biafraland to create job opportunities for putas like you....riddle me, how many babies can an 0su bitch like you pop out at a go, am trying to do a feasibility study
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Afonja bros, forget about fintech.....why don't we invest in the baby production industry; just go to the east, find some jobless ipob whores, put them in a house and get fvckin, breed them for 9momths, sell output, rinse and repeat until the bitch becomes infertile.
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by ofuonyebi: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2020
THE ONLY THING I SEE IN NIGERIA THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME WEEP IS THE HYPOCRISY IN EVERYTHING WE DO:
WE ALWAYS LOVE FIRE-BRIGADE APPROACH....

_WHEN A KING HAD NOT BEEN KILLED, AMOTEKUN WERE SLEEPING AFTER THEIR INAUGURATION

_WHEN THEIR WAS NO #ENDSARS, GOVT DID NOT PUT UP PANELS TO PROSECUTE POLICE BRUTALITY

_UNTIL THE WHOLE COUNTRY STARTED SHOUTING THIEF!...OLE!!, BEFORE INTERPOLE WAS USED TO ARRESTED RASHEED MAINA
OF THE PENSION FUND SAGA FROM NIGER REPUBLIC...THE LISTS IS TOO LARGE!

WHAT A NATION IN A LIMBO!
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by ORIAYO70(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2020
Karlovich:
grin grin, seems amotekun conduct better investigation than the zoo police. From all of us at vulturebbqgrills we congratulate them with fresh owl and vulture pepper soup.

Guy vulcult pepper soup
U no good
.. do isiewu for dem
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by SoBright101: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
Are you surprised? They are unrepentant evil.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

amazingspiderma:
Such a shame that people use the first page to to start tribal narrative.

The people on the first page are just agents of distraction.

If Amotekun works, then every region can learn from it.

Every Nigerian deserve peace of mind, we have been through a lot of bad news.

A traditional ruler was targeted for Christ sake it is strategic.
Don't be fooled, the real enemies are following this news.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by Malawian(m): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
If the next Oba turns out to be a Muslim, Yoruba Christians should really see what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by LegendHero(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
GidiCars:

That summarizes us completely.
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by pacespot(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Abeg, how many people that have been killed in the last one month have they investigated their deaths, or is it because this one is a monarch?
Re: Isreal Adegoke Adeusi Killers, 15 Others Arrested By Amotekun by danietohbadt(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2020
JAMO84:
The north should form their own Amotekun.

The South east should form their own Amotekun.

The South South should form their own Amotekun.

SECURITY IS EVERYONE'S BUSINESS.

I AM DONE TALKING

The North have their own Amotekun, but they're stupidly more concerned about people drinking beer and people's hairstyles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar / Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) / Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.