Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,400 members, 7,926,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Need Someone Who Has Worked On This Project Topic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Someone Who Has Worked On This Project Topic (573 Views)

How Do I Know If My JAMB C.O.C Has Worked? / How To Choose A Project Topic / The Best Website To Download Free Project Topic In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Has Worked On This Project Topic by RxSameer(m): 6:37am On Dec 03, 2020
Good morning all if you have, or know someone who has worked on this project topic "The use of cloves to treatment of candida infection" and you have the soft or hard copy

Let's Talk
Re: I Need Someone Who Has Worked On This Project Topic by sinkhole: 7:26am On Dec 03, 2020
RxSameer:
Good morning all if you have, or know someone who has worked on this project topic "The use of cloves to treatment of candida infection" and you have the soft or hard copy kindly call or preferably Whatsapp me on 08075562097.

Let's Talk

Bro, though I am not trying to proof holier than thou but I do not think you need any pre-done work on that topic!
I am not a biological science student but I think that topic is interesting. You only need to go online to search for similar work on such research and then get on with your own work which I think may involve extraction from cloves and using it on cultured candida in a petry dish, you then count the number of cells before and after the introduction of the clove's extraction: what a beautiful experiment smiley
By the way, the topic you put up there needs some modifications:

"The use of cloves to treat candida infection"

OR

"The use of cloves for the treatment of candida infection"

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone Who Has Worked On This Project Topic by RxSameer(m): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
sinkhole:

Bro, though I am not trying to proof holier than thou but I do not think you need any pre-done work on that topic!
I am not a biological science student but I think that topic is interesting. You only need to go online to search for similar work on such research and then get on with your own work which I think may involve extraction from cloves and using it on cultured candida in a petry dish, you then count the number of cells before and after the introduction of the clove's extraction: what a beautiful experiment smiley
By the way, the topic you put up there needs some modifications:

"The use of cloves to treat candida infection"

OR

"The use of cloves for the treatment of candida infection"

Thanks bro I really appreciate

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Suggest Me Some Skills That I Can Learn . / Experienced Bsc/msc Project Writer And Academic Reseacher / Laws Of Thought Is Really Giving Me Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.