Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,197 members, 7,913,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:59 AM

CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts (14864 Views)

Court Orders CBN To Unfreeze #endsars Promoters’ Accounts / Akeredolu: Nothing Wrong In Freezing EndSARS Protesters' Accounts / We Are Not Aware Of CBN Freezing #ENDSARS Leaders' Bank Accounts – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by Racoon(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2020
grin Chronic pathological liars full this cursed government
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by hotseat: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2020
Presently, citizens don't trust anything the government of the day says because they have become immuned to their unending lies.

Investigating Police Officer (IPO) Emefiele of the CBN Division reporting for duty, Sir!

Carry on!
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by Notatribalist(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2020
Yenefer:
FG loves to deceive itself. Protest that is a democratic right has now been twisted into an act of terrorism just because they feel that will be enough to intimidate youths from trying to voice there grievances to the incompetent Buhari regime. Qur Sera Sera,The many inanities of Buhari's "illegal" luminaries & paranoid security architecture Mr Garba Shehu
Hian..Is this Yenefer?I thought you have been supporting the government? Well,you have spoken well.
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by Goldencheese(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Yenefer:
FG loves to deceive itself. Protest that is a democratic right has now been twisted into an act of terrorism just because they feel that will be enough to intimidate youths from trying to voice there grievances to the incompetent Buhari regime. Qur Sera Sera,The many inanities of Buhari's "illegal" luminaries & paranoid security architecture Mr Garba Shehu

Yenefer, please what happened? How did you sleep yesterday? What side of the bed? Please can I crave your indulgence? Keep sleeping and waking up on that side of the bed.

Thanks
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by Grace001: 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yenefer:
Lol. 30k nairaland thou, u mean dollars or naira

Lol I mean Naira na, you haven’t work hard enough to earn 30k dollars. But you still have time 2023 is still far

Maybe by 2022 you will start earning 30k dollars if you work hard. So don’t give up, Oya go and edit your initial write up now and defend your pay master
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by ehhmah(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yenefer:

Tecmo, is that you?

shocked
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2020
bro4u:
This Emefiele has overstayed his welcome, Buhari is using him to gain cheap recognition and support in South East.

He’s not from south east.
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by BigBizzy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
Seems we have enshrined lying in the government day to day activities
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by poseidon12: 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2020
bro4u:
This Emefiele has overstayed his welcome, Buhari is using him to gain cheap recognition and support in South East.

Emefiele is from Delta State, not South East. In any case, he is unfit for the job. And Buhari is also unfit for the job of President.
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by Skoonheid(f): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yenefer:
coolis not hacked I'm just tired

shocked shocked

Mr, you will tread this path you have chosen till all the stars fall from the sky and the oceans evaporate. You will never be tired. So be it
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by Laideabdulahi: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2020
When you have a party that is full of deceit.
What are you expecting to get as results?
The worst party in the history of this kaountry.
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by chiiraq802(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yenefer:

Wetin do you Who press your reset factory

Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by spiritmasquerad(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
bro4u:

I though he was from Delta state
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by TMan001: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Wetin this cold domineering govt led by Bubu no go deny.
Govt of denial
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by alphaNomega: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2020
Blossomfirst:
The Godwin guy remains the most USELESS CBN GOVERNOR WE'VE HAD IN A WHILE. Dude is a paid government Zombie
you've forgotten that imbecíle who wanted to introduce N2000 and N5000 note. I wonder what kind of cocaine they smoke in that office
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by sammyogbu2015: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
So account of 20 individuals that were involved in endsars protest ar frozen. I wonder how dey all got questionable transaction according to him simultaneously. This pip no sabi lie sha.
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by poseidon12: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2020
Yenefer:

Tired of what?

1 Like

Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by slimfit1(m): 1:16am On Dec 04, 2020
aywhy93:
This Country is really 4cked Up... To even think they can deny this, someone very close to me was affected, his name was on that list, he's been living off his friends n family since he doesn't have access to his own money from any of his accounts and this useless people are still denying this cry cry cry

He should sue the CBN governor directly not the CBN next time they won't take illegal orders.

1 Like

Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by SaintBishop: 2:17am On Dec 04, 2020
Yenefer:
You are joking right? shocked

1 Like

Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by DAVE5(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2020
Yenefer:

Tired of?

E sure me say u no be Nigerian, if at all you be Nigerian, you or any of your parents must be very very stinkingly rich politician

God bless you and your parents in the wealth you have, may that your wealth continue to abound with you
Re: CBN Denies Freezing EndSARS Promoters’ Accounts by DAVE5(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2020
chiiraq802:

Wetin do you Who press your reset factory

They hacked her account ohh, we can guess what she could have posted

Maybe something like, the protesters needs to face panel for their acts of terrorism, government should imprison all of them and stuff like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inaugurates Shoe-Manufacturing Hub In Anambra / Pandora Papers: Why Avoiding Paying Taxes To A Country You Claim To Love? / Banditry And Atiku's "90% Voters" By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.