Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts (54247 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Turns Professional Golfer, Gets PGA Badge / Peter Okoye: Mr P Performs At Dallaji And Oshoala Sports Event / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Wettoid123: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
What is wrong with osazee ode,,,,,,,,,, this days or he just want to trend because he has been forgotten yesterday it was KANU wife today it is Mr p.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Goke7: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze is saying the truth but Nigerians don't like anyone telling them hard truths, gambling will only wreck Nigerians more

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by tot(f): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
kendrick93:
I believe most going into it are adults above the age of 18...
What laws are these the supposed countries you referred to?
People are hypocritical when it comes to gambling,
The Premier league and so many top sports teams have at least a betting firm as one of their sponsors but apparently gambling is bad then why do such advert.
Las Vegas in the US is the home of gambling and they generate so much revenue...
So I ask again what laws are these?

The Gambling commission exists - there are rules those gambling companies must follow, you can read up on it.
No one is saying people don't gamble in those countries, but they provide handrails and there is a level of protection for the vulnerable - even with that it's messed many people's lives up in the West.
Meanwhile Nigerians will jump in blindly, a country that is struggling with poverty with no proper regulation is encouraging gambling. What a pity.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by pyro62(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Osaze ! I love your Spirit. I Love your Courage! I Love your Boldness

GOD Bless you My Brother!

I just came to read your comment bro.. You didn't disappoint

2 Likes

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2020
jude33084:

You should check yourself first bro.
Omo I don check am bro..
Osaze is kind of right actually, but I think it's immature of him to call out Mr P like that. Why not DM him privately..
Look at the way he even called out Amara Kanu..
Reason am na, that is small pikin behavior.
Talk to them privately instead posting it on Instagram.
At first I even thought he's account was hacked, until now that he released a video.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze was a wonderful player but didn't get much decoration.

He should have been on the AFCON 2013 team but he missed out.

Despite being such a fine player who played in this team with legendary football giants such as Kanu Nwankwo and Jay Jay Okocha, he never won the continental title with Nigeria. Something the likes of Victor Moses achieved on their first AFCON outing.

He never won much. I am certain that he is not proud of his achievements in football.

I hope he can find something to console himself with.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by ebukamat34: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Goke7: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
Nairalandian:

Omo I don check am bro..
Osaze is kind of right actually, but I think it's immature of him to call out Mr P like that. Why not DM him privately..
Look at the way he even called out Amara Kanu..
Reason am na, that is small pikin behavior.
Talk to them privately instead posting it on Instagram.
At first I even thought he's account was hacked, until now that he released a video.

on the kanu issue, yes he could have done that privately because of kanu's marriage that is if he has not initially but on Mr P, he is right to do it publicly as Mr P is irresponsibly wrong in what he's doing and also for the benefit of the fools breaking bottles on their heads. Our so called celebrities always feel too big to be told what is wrong and hate being confronted on a matter even when it's harming others. I particularly love the line where osaze said if Mr P could allow his children do the same. Our hypocrisy as Nigerians no be here!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Papichulostunne(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2020
Smellymouth:
Osaze is giving off many signs that he may be suffering from Schizophrenia.

The religious behavior is also a bad sign. I sincerely hope he gets help ASAP. Please don’t joke about what is happening to him..

What arw the signs exactly? Could it be u just knew about that kind of illness and wanted to throw word around?

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Salem92: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
Smellymouth:

The religious behavior is also a bad sign. I sincerely hope he gets help ASAP. Please don’t joke about what is happening to him..

Am disappointed at your comment. How dare you accuse him of suffering from schizophrenia? His points were very clear and logical. You should take back that statement!

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by justicechichex: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze na one my fav 9ja footballers day year, buh recently he's hogging the headlines for diff reasons...
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by PAWG(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
The world doesn’t want to be saved, even Jesus our savior was killed when he was on earth.

My advise is salvation is individual, save yourself and kin and leave everyone else that doesn’t fvck with you go to hades.

If you try to change their ways they’ll surely bury you.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Sulaimon123(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2020
This is the same guy that said kanu nwanko wife is chasing him via message. Rubbish Osase.... No more fame, you now looking for update recognition. Bleep uour asshole
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by EASTERNPOL: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
I Doge my cap for Osaze, they brought back what we knew before as Pools, we knew how it destroyed families, now they gave it a new Name, Bet 9ga ,

1 Like

Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by boyjo: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Peter Okoye and Osaze Odemwingie make peace after the footballer made a video apologizing to the singer while explaining why he condemned his betting business

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrJMVXnJF_I
Singer Peter Okoye aka Mr. P and retired footballer, Osaze Odemwingie, have made peace after the latter apologized to the former for calling him out online as he explained his reasons for doing so.

On Tuesday, December 1, Osaze took to his Instagram page to call out Peter for running a betting company and also for sharing a video of people dancing while breaking bottles on their heads to celebrate the yuletide season.

Peter saw the post, attacked Osaze, and called on Nigerians to pray for him.

Reacting to Peter's post, Osaze shared a video of himself explaining why he called Peter out and what he thinks is wrong with the singer's betting business and the video he shares of people dancing

In his words:

On Peter's dance challenge, he said

Peter Okoye accepted his apologies and took to his instastories to make it known. See his post below

Why apologise Odemwingie? You are right.
There are more responsible ways to do ads.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by EricSmallz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2020
junketer:
who encouraged who to gamble? Did anybody force the person to steal his mother's money?
Do you read things in context or you one of those who read aimlessly? Peter Okoye (the Zoom owner) used the guys story (video) to wao people. What is the natural consequences of such? So that you will see the video and feel motivated to place bets even with your last cash or your mom's last cash
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by AFONJACOW(m): 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
See as yellowbar woman destroyed my brother... Oga Peter music no pay Again , nah baba ijebu be the new hustle Chai e no go better for that old bleaching witch he called wife
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Beey(f): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2020
Smellymouth:

I didn’t know this guy before yesterday though I’ve heard the name. I saw him call out Amara Kanu & the Psquare twin & was in utter shock. It’s either something mentally is not okay or he’s joined all these cults that see everyone else as a sinner & those people seem to believe they have the monopoly of God and are the best Christians if you ask them.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by penplus: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Osaze looks stable to me and what he said about gambling is right.

Abeg nothing do you Osaze

#respect!
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by lichocho(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2020
Smellymouth:

sometimes to read de hard una..God forbid..
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by fracupation: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
angry
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Igbokao: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
Any time you feel a prolonged strong moral superiority over others, back up if you can, otherwise, consult a psychiatrist. Sanctimoniousness is destructive but treatable.
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by tosyne2much(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
So many people actually think Osaze is mentally deranged for spilling the bitter truth?

He said the bitter truth but maybe he didn't present it well

Gambling is one of the worse addictions in life. It's a life wrecker and it doesn't leave one easily no matter how much you try
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Tessymoore: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2020
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Henryfortune(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2020
ajebuter:
Either this Osaze just clout-chasing or simply sick upstairs

Or both

are you saying he was wrong in his observations. ...? for me he said the truth and a realization that have enveloped our reasoning. ..would Peter ever allow his kids to hit bottles on there heads...or would he also allow his own to go into gambling worst steal from him to make a bet. ..sadly some of my friends here see him as sick n off points and I had always said that this rich would not help u become like them they can only help remain in a stat where you will perpetually need them all ur life...shm
Re: Osaze Odemwingie Apologizes To Peter Okoye. Mr P Reacts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
If you check on dis post the majority of people against Osaze are igbo.

Same with kanu post.

one bad thing about igbo's is dis.

They do support dere tribal man, no matter how guilty is action may be.

They like supporting bad thing so far money is involved.

Osaze is saying the truth,

But

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Cup: Colombia Vs England - 1 - 1 (3 - 4 On Penalties) Full Time / NFF Appoints Jose Peseiro As Super Eagles New Coach / Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.