Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Dip Events (outdoor Catering, Cooling Vans, Decorations And Video Coverage) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dip Events (outdoor Catering, Cooling Vans, Decorations And Video Coverage) (677 Views)

Man Sees His Own ‘obituary’ Announcement In Edo (pic And Video) / COPLAND CONDENSER, COMPRESSOR; COOLING UNITS; For Sale! / Texmex Decorations And Event Planners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dip Events (outdoor Catering, Cooling Vans, Decorations And Video Coverage) by chuxjay(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Are you having an event? Corporate event, birthday party, house-warming ceremony, Burial ceremony, Wedding reception,etc., whatever it is and you need to have tastefully prepared dishes of any kind, for any tribe and for any class? Hall decorations, cooling vans, etc. Whatever your budget is will not be a hinderance as we know how to tailor our services to suit your taste and budget, just give us a call and go to rest till the end of the event, no matter the location, for further details and enquiry,
Call Rita: 08064727944
       Chux:08038347453
[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
Re: Dip Events (outdoor Catering, Cooling Vans, Decorations And Video Coverage) by chuxjay(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
An event or a function cannot be said to possess class if cocktails are not
served. Its not just about the cocktail but about presentation and taste.

If you have an event and you are in need of cocktail, please do not
hesitate to send a message to me on email: baobab4dus@yahoo.co.uk or call
me on 07067340850

Add that colour, taste and class to your event with array of cocktail like:
Pina Colada
long island ice tea
Tequilla sunrise
Cosmopolitan
Maitai
Sex on De Beach
Robroy
Frozen Magarita
Miami Ice tea
B52
Gin & Tonic
Zombie
Screw Driver
Mojito
Dirty Martini
Chapman
Lemon Juice
Smoothies
Melon Lemonade
and a host of others

Interested individuals, hoteliers and lounge and bar owners/opertaors can also
contact me for tutorials on how to prepare them at a fee which is
affordable.

Thanks and God bles,
Mark
baobab4dus@yahoo.co.uk or call me on 07067340850

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Code To Unlock My Honda Accord 98 / Mourinho Is Better Than Alex Ferguson / At Last Starcomms Slash Down Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.