Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

"Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus (876 Views)

Don't Just Assume; Look At Their Deeds. By Their Fruit You Will Recognize Them. / Fani-Kayode: What TB Joshua Told Me + Why Some Nigerian Pastors Hated Him / Michael McIntyre: Millionaire Who Hated God Gets Saved, Now Helping Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2020
Jesus said:

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."
John 3:19-21 (KJV)
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by YoonSung64: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2020
I have just one question which is:

God knows the problem of this world is Devil, he knows sending devil to earth away from heaven will cause distance between him and man, so why did he create Satan when he knew Satan will go against him? Why did he chase Satan from heaven and send him to earth, when he knew he will cause trouble between man and make them go astray? Since Satan is the root of all evil, why didn't God arrest him and put him in boundage forever? So that he won't oppress God's creation.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2020
YoonSung64:

God knows the problem of this world is Devil, he knows sending devil to earth away from heaven will cause distance between him and man, so why did he create Satan when he knew Satan will go against him? Why did he chase Satan from heaven and send him to earth, when he knew he will cause trouble between man and make them go astray? Since Satan is the root of all evil, why didn't God arrest him and put him in boundage forever? So that he won't oppress God's creation.
Don't worry about God but yourself.

Sincerely repent first so that your heart can be inclined to accept the Truth, otherwise there's no answer that anyone could give to you that would make sense.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2020
YoonSung64:

What's the truth mister? I just need answers for that misery, I didn't say it's not the truth, read and understand well before you comment, and if you can't, please STAY OFF my comments
As I said earlier, true repentance would help you get the answers you claim you need.

For instance you'd come to know that Satan is not the problem of this world but man. Man choose the path the world was taking, for if he didn't, there's nothing (evil) that Satan would have been able to do about it.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by Dtruthspeaker: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2020
YoonSung64:

God did not send Satan to earth, He just sent him Away From Where He (God) Likes to Be, Which is in Heaven. Therefore, Satan can go anywhere else, but can not go to heaven, without permission. Which is why God said to us "Meet Me in Heaven", but this is Another Matter.

So while Satan can go everywhere else including earth, God Also had made us Stronger than Satan, (Do you not notice he hides to attack? And that he hates been seen? Scheming and plotting, twisting and turning as a in the darkness? Do the Strong Do that? Do the Strong not attack in the day time, even to your face, they shall attack? Does Satan not strike from behind and from the darkness such that when you look to face him, he has Fled and Disappeared? Does that not show you how weak he is?

Therefore, being such a week thing how can he Defeat you guys being Very Strong, does it make any good sense? Can a baby Defeat you or shall a toddler make Randy Orton tap out?

God Expects Us to Humiliate Satan but men, man is seriously disappointing The Lord, even with the fact that The Lord has Come to give us Expo, yet man has failed Woefully!
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by Dtruthspeaker: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2020
YoonSung64:

Thanks

You are welcome sir!
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:15am On Dec 05, 2020
John 1:4-5 (KJV)

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2020
Do you hate the light?
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2020
John 1:6-7 (KJV)

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by Vicachiever: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2020
THE POWER IN PRAYER
We live in a generation that wants everything to be quick, we want success, growth, wealth, solutions quick. Nobody wants to wait on the lord in prayer. No body wants to draw close to God in prayer.
The fervent and earnest prayer of a righteous man availeth much. The reason why many are still struggling is because they have an 'ATM' prayer strategy where you cash out on God. The have not yet realize that intense prolonged prayer is a design of the kingdom to a man for healing, fortification and power. Above all God wants his children to grow to maturity where the will possess deposits of His power to give solutions to problems...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tvhZ8dOVko
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
John 1:6-7 (KJV)

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
John 1:8-9 (KJV)

He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2020
John 5:35

He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2020
John 8:12

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
John 9:5

As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
John 11:10

But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by orisa37: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Very good.

The Jews don't know CHRIST THAT WAS BORN BY ONE OF THEM FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Maris Friedman, The Jewish Rabbi said all those Gibberish because he doesn't know LIGHT, GOOD AND LIFE.

AND THAT THE CONSEQUENCES OF BREACHING THEM ARE DARKNESS, EVIL AND DEATH.

1 Like

Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by orisa37: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2020
The Nature of Light is INTEREST, APTITUDES AND MOTIVES.

The Essence of Interest Aptitude and Motives is to SHINE, SHOW AND LIVE.

YOU CAN'T DO THESE IN DARKNESS.

1 Like

Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by orisa37: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2020

THIS IS WHY I IIKE WWE. THEY PRACTISE THEIR LIGHT IN THE OPEN YARD OF MCMAHON AND THE BULL DOG
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by orisa37: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2020

THIS IS WHY I IIKE WWE. THEY PRACTISE THEIR LIGHT IN THE OPEN YARD OF MCMAHON AND THE BULL DOG.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
orisa37:

Interesting...
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
John 11:9

Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
John 12:35

Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
John 12:36

While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2020
John 12:46

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Matthew 4:16 (KJV)

The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Matthew 17:2

And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Luke 1:79

To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Luke 2:32

A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Luke 11:34

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.
Re: "Men Hated The Light Because Their Deeds Were Evil" - Jesus by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Luke 11:35
Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stress: The Major Killer Of Gospel Ministers And Their Wives / Pick one question and let's discuss. / Food For Thought;confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.