Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix (65343 Views)

Man Rapes Pregnant Woman In Plateau, Pushes Her Into Stream, As She Drowns / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Paraded For Killing His Pregnant Lover And 2 Others / Pastor Chidiebere Okoroafor Arrested For Killing Of Pregnant Lover, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by Queenserah26(f): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2020
All shades of wrong undecided
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2020
Biglittlelois:

The hell!!! Two what? He forced her outside in extreme cold weather, he's suppose to be sentenced to die inside a bath filled with ice block in a -0 room temperature angry

He won't get the maximum sentence because in the eyes of the law, he would only be liable for criminal negligence because it would be deemed that he acted recklessly and not intentionally.

Not murder. That should explain why he's only going to get 2 years.
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by OyiOtukpo: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2020
Did I read two(2) years jail term or they missed a zero?

1 Like

Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by harmony75: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
I don't understand!!!
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by 4labi1: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hmmm 2020 can't shock me again.but this is wicked, paying someone to see him abuse a woman and the idiot guy did
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by jaytime(m): 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hmmm wahala be like bicycle, e no hard to start.
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by Gambu(m): 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
Barbaric act
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by donem: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2020
so many sick psycho's abroad
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by jaxxy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
Bunch of idiots with children brains and adult body. Who does such irresponsible nonsense to themselves.
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by laurenwhite(f): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2020
and the pix of them together look so perfect. hmm! perception is truly different from reality
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by macho44(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Many are MAD, few are ROAMING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqzg_Pwrlcs
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by authority2006(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2020
Two years in prison if he's found guilty! Why wouldn't he intentionally kill her?
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by angelfallz(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2020
It is not only Nigerians or Africans or Blacks that are foolish. Foolish people everywhere, this includes the girlfriend too.
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by Tonitoniton(m): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13368928/youtuber-kills-pregnant-girlfriend-livestream-sub-zero-balcony-abuse/

The world is getting colder on the day. These are signs of the end time. Be prepared cos Jesus is coming soon
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by hashtagged(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
tstx:

Just two years

Yes just two years it wasn't fully murder it was also sucide on her part for allowing such nonsense
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by LONGPREEK(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2020
it more of a fetish gone wrong
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by Liftme(f): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad Give him leather injection
Leather what? undecided
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by mhiztalee(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Hmmm...imagine
When a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to light up his weed thinking he has heard and seen enough in this godamnn world then boom another shit pops up
Bro good evening, I would really appreciate it if u give me chance to ask u few things privately
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by rimam849(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2020
undecideda man of 30 yet senseless....if it was naija it would have been #MY_VILLAGE_PEOPLE
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by Prettychild(f): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13368928/youtuber-kills-pregnant-girlfriend-livestream-sub-zero-balcony-abuse/

I don't understand? He has been violent to her before and she is still dating him? Nawa, have good responsibile men finished?
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by moradeke42109: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2020
Live is blind and wicked.I hope the viewer is happy now and the corpse sent to him to continue viewing
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by themanderon: 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2020
It is finished. Humanity has become something else
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by cococandy(f): 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2020
. He faces up to two years in prison if forensic experts prove she died of hypothermia, say reports citing law enforcement.

Up to two years? Why won’t other he goats like him abuse and kill women when they can practically walk away after that?
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by TheGift: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Psychopathic traits. He deserves whatever he gets as punishment...

I know BDSM is sexy and shii, the right combination of pain and pleasure will have send any human on waves of ecstasy...
But then, there's a thin line between "slap/choke me harder!" and a jail term grin . Make sure you don't overdo it. Safety first!

Just reading your post about "BDSM" being "sexy and shii" makes me wonder if you are not the type who likes skirting the thin lines, who is also the type most likely to cross the line...

I don't know you but I dey 'fear' you, and people like you.
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by joe4christ(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2020
tstx:

Just two years

Meaness and Wickedness has always been and will always be a way of life.. What's your point

I still don't understand why he will possibly get only 2yrs max. Did he not just commit man-slaughter? Abi Russian law different?
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 04, 2020
Another sadist and psycho person.
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by Burgerlomo: 12:38am On Dec 04, 2020
OMG! They should please kill that lunatic gradually, they should subject him to several severe torture till he breath his last breathe because that's what he deserved.

Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by Realist555: 1:17am On Dec 04, 2020
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by ipobarethieves: 1:25am On Dec 04, 2020
Liftme:
Leather what? undecided
lethal injection I dnt have time to check/modify post.Once I click submit,I move on
Re: Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix by zedegit: 2:13am On Dec 04, 2020
Macsjebs:

What kind of country is Russia? They are only encouraging others if that man gets only 2 years imprisonment.

This is premeditated murder and deserves death or at best life imprisonment with hard labour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.