Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,760 members, 7,952,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ruling On Eating From Haraam Earnings - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Eating From Haraam Earnings (7570 Views)

What Is The Ruling On Freelancing Work? Its Halaal Or Haraam Sides? / Ruling On Eating Onion And Garlic / Ruling On Eating Onions And Garlic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Eating From Haraam Earnings by Radioprof(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2020
advocatejare:

That means Muhammad and his followers were not true Muslims:

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:369
Narrated By Jabir bin 'Abdullah
Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!"

That means you're saying that Muhammad was not a true muslim:

Sahih Bukhari 1:3:132
Narrated By Um Salama
Um-Sulaim came to Allah's Apostle and said, "Verily, Allah is not shy of (telling you) the truth. Is it necessary for a woman to take a bath after she has a wet dream (nocturnal sexual discharge?) The Prophet replied, "Yes, if she notices a discharge." Um Salama, then covered her face and asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Does a woman get a discharge?" He replied, "Yes, let your right hand be in dust (An Arabic expression you say to a person when you contradict his statement meaning "you will not achieve goodness"wink, and that is why the son resembles his mother."

Muhammad said you will still enter Allah's paradise even if you steal.

Are you claiming to know more than Muhammad?

you can fornicate, steal and still enter Islamic heaven:

Sahih Bukhari 4:54:445
Narrated By Abu Dhar
The Prophet said, "Gabriel said to me, 'Whoever amongst your followers die without having worshipped others besides Allah, will enter Paradise (or will not enter the (Hell) Fire)." The Prophet asked. "Even if he has committed illegal sexual intercourse or theft?"

He replied, "Even then."

Well actually when it comes matters of religion you don't say things you have no extensive knowledge of. The Hadith of the prophet SAW has its exegesis there are instances when he says things due to something that has happened in the past. when the prophet SAW said someone might enter heaven once they don't worship anything aside Allah he doesn't mean fornicators and thieves will enter heaven without repentance. such hadith are to encourage people who were embellished in a life of atrocities that no matter their sin except associating partners with Allah, Allah is will forgive them as he is oft forgiving. I'm pretty sure if i say the bible says in Exodus 4:24
"And it came to pass on the way, in the inn, that Jehovah came upon him, and sought to slay him" a christian will have some explanation to do. Remember do not speak on something you have no adequate knowledge of. May God guide us all

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating From Haraam Earnings by Friend22(m): 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2020
marvin906:

Silence doesn't translate to. Weakness..
But in your case mincing word's with a local dog like you is above weakness but an insult to my person..
So see ya bingo

This pig who takes pleasure at insulting Islaam and Muslims is sounding philosophical like a grunting pig he is I have out him in his place.

I thought you were well armed to "deal " with Muslims like me.
Next time you show up again in any Muslim thread,be sure I will be coming for you to whoop your irritant ass.

Bloody orangutan!

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Eating From Haraam Earnings by Friend22(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
marvin906:

Silence doesn't translate to. Weakness..
But in your case mincing word's with a local dog like you is above weakness but an insult to my person..
So see ya bingo

This pig who takes pleasure at insulting Islaam and Muslims is sounding philosophical like a grunting pig he is ,is at a lost I have put him in his place.

Next time you show up again in any Muslim thread,be sure I will be coming for you to whoop your irritant ass.

Bloody orangutan!
Re: Ruling On Eating From Haraam Earnings by marvin906(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2020
Friend22:

This pig who takes pleasure at insulting Islaam and Muslims is sounding philosophical like a grunting pig he is ,is at a lost I have put him in his place.

Bloody orangutan!

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Eating From Haraam Earnings by advocatejare(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
Radioprof:

Well actually when it comes matters of religion you don't say things you have no extensive knowledge of. The Hadith of the prophet SAW has its exegesis there are instances when he says things due to something that has happened in the past. when the prophet SAW said someone might enter heaven once they don't worship anything aside Allah he doesn't mean fornicators and thieves will enter heaven without repentance. such hadith are to encourage people who were embellished in a life of atrocities that no matter their sin except associating partners with Allah, Allah is will forgive them as he is oft forgiving.
Are you saying that you know more than Muhammad?

The hadith didn't contain what you added that I've emboldened for you. Stop lying

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Eating From Haraam Earnings by Radioprof(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
advocatejare:

Are you saying that you know more than Muhammad?

The hadith didn't contain what you added that I've emboldened for you. Stop lying

well using your analogy the bible also says jehova is an assassin grin grin I emboldened that for you too my dear. Evangelists come to me and tell me jesus died for my sins. Does that give me the latitude to continue stealing and fornicating since someone already died for all that. of course the logical answer is no. I would like you to apply the same logic here and if you can't I'll have to stop. Afterall God gave us different mental capabilities
Re: Ruling On Eating From Haraam Earnings by advocatejare(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Radioprof:

Evangelists come to me and tell me jesus died for my sins.

Isaiah 53.5
But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Matthew 20:28
Even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”

John 1:29
The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

John 10:11
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.

Does that give me the latitude to continue stealing and fornicating since someone already died for all that.

Hebrews 10:26
For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,

The fundamental teachings of the Bible from the Old Testament to the New, remain the same which are: Satan revolted against God and wanted to elevate himself above God, he was then punished for his crime by being banished from heaven and sentenced to eternity in Hellfire , and in order to revenge Satan decided to corrupt humanity by making us turn against God's law and choose idols as objects of worship(another revolution) but God decided to give humanity another chance (because unlike Satan that knew the consequences of his actions before he committed his crime, the first man and woman didn't know, they were deceived by the same Satan)

And that other chance for humanity was blood atonement for their sins, and that's why initially God said anyone that commit sins should have an animal killed and blood of the animal will be used to cleanse his sin(the practice Islam retains till date by making animal sacrifice every year during eid al-Adha, during aqiqah, during house warming, during special prayers etc even though God had provided another alternative and ended the era of animal sacrifice even before the birth of Muhammad)

God decided to send Jesus whom he called his son, (μονογενῆ it's a Greek word pronounced as mounogenḗs which is pronounced as /mo.no.ɡe.nɛ̌ːs/ which means "only of a kind "
μόνος (mónos, “only”) +‎ -γενής (-genḗs, “of a kind”))

It was the teachings of Christ that further informed us about how we had sinned against God, what we should stop doing and what we should be doing that God wanted. Christ preached purity, love, compassion and empathy.

He then decided to pay for the sin humanity committed through Adam and Eve by giving his life and blood so that we all could start our lives on a clean sheet and not starting from the sin of our ancestors.

So now that our ancestral sin has been forgiven, following Christ's teachings is the only way we can avoid committing sins that will make up to revolt against God's command again to follow the path of Satan and then end up in hellfire that was made for Satan.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Seafood Halaal? / How a Woman On Her Period Can Observe Laylatul-qadr / Can We Cover Our Head In Hajj?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.