Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,016 members, 7,970,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:04 PM

If you Aren't Doing This Thing You Will Struggle To Make Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If you Aren't Doing This Thing You Will Struggle To Make Money Online (168 Views)

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If you Aren't Doing This Thing You Will Struggle To Make Money Online by greatreality: 12:31am On Dec 04, 2020
Many people get so frustrated on the basis of online business; whom to trust, how to trust and when to trust.
I will show you the analysis that will enable you make enough and sustainable income doing online business.
Most times it is not that you are not doing the right thing but the issue is doing the right thing at the wrong time.

The following was the mistakes I encountered the first time I joined online business;
I looked for opportunity and failed to listen to what my intuition had to give to the world
I went for what I wanted not what people needed

Let me break what I listed above for easy understanding

If you ever wanted to make it big please leave seeking for opportunity schemes, one you will be rid of your hard earned money, unluckily you don't have to live your life trusting on other people's opportunity.
You must ensure there're many people as possible who are hungry for your offer, don't do things because others are doing them.

Learn to start little but have a large heart, don't make this mistake;
One of my classmate back then in school asked me that he wants to go into online vendor, with the little savings he made he wanted to put advert on billboard and do lot of flyers. I told him do you think people will just believe you, trust and start patronizing you. just because of the advert they saw on the bill board? I relate to him many popular online vendors today who have built lots of customers still they are still facing challenges relating to customers trust, many people prefer spending even more patronizing shop owners to online vendors, I told him why not go for the sell of digital product, with that you can expand it to other diverse ways when you must have build enough credibility.

To help save your time I will cut it short;
Treat every of your customer as a king, I know this is not the first time you're hearing about this, but hear it from a different angle at least it may help you;
In online business if you carry yourself as the servant and the customer as the king,
1. One it will be very hard for them to trust you
2. They will never rely on your ideas, because they are the one in charge.
3. They will assume you're only hungry; don't command your customers and don't look too cheap to them.
Instead treat yourself as a king and treat your customer as a king from another kingdom. Never reduce yourself as a slave just to please or keep them you may end up losing them.

Then back on how you can make money,
Once you're able to catch customer's who are hungry for your product, then you must have a well secured website to run your platform.
A business is baseless outside website, so you must have solid website to put your ideas for people outside your territory to see.

My company has created a very easy way to ensure you make money doing online business;
We offer full training on how to build mobile App (Android Apps and IOS)
How to develop website from the scratch
We sale amazing script for any website project you're looking for
Feel free to chat me up for details; 0-8-1-0-0-6-4-8-1-0-3

(1) (Reply)

Stay In Nigeria And Do Business Or Go To Germany For Masters / The Complete Guide Of Mirror Tv In 2020 / Do You Know These Top 8 Factors That Affect Your Home Loan Interest Rate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.