Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

Where Do You Want To Travel Most? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Do You Want To Travel Most? (278 Views)

Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji / Those Intending To Travel Out, Let's Meet Here / Kenyan Lady Wants To Travel To Nigeria, Kindly Assist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Want To Travel Most? by DY1280DY: 4:03am On Dec 04, 2020
I want to go to Denmark
Re: Where Do You Want To Travel Most? by Promotions: 4:46am On Dec 04, 2020
Anywhere belle face na front..I go like go any country wey make sense pass Nigeria and as it stands them plenty..over 30 countries in mind already. grin
Re: Where Do You Want To Travel Most? by Ahmad62(m): 5:49am On Dec 04, 2020
Anywhere... If I i'll just leave this shithole.. Except Togo sha
Re: Where Do You Want To Travel Most? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 04, 2020
I'll love visit Netherlands for holiday
And live permanently in the US cool
Re: Where Do You Want To Travel Most? by Dollywood(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2020
I'd love to travel and relocate in the US, study and have my vacations at the Norway, Iceland and Denmark.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To The UK As A Pharmacist / Lagos: Lady Abuse By A Danfo Driver While Trying To Cross The Road / 10 Most Fascinating Things To Do In Santorini, Greece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.