Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,731 members, 7,889,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:00 AM

Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? (9669 Views)

Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? / The World Of Jinn -I / Pictures/Jinn issue. Is it safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by advocatejare(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
osuofia2:

NICE ONE MAN, I APPRECIATE HOW YOU ARE SCHOOLING AND ENLIGHTENING THEM WITH POINTS. I PRAY AND HOPE THAT THEY WILL OPEN THEIR MINDS TO READ AND UNDERSTAND. SHALLOM SIR
Thanks sir. Shalom
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Xmuslim: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2021
No jinn. Adhkar can't prevent mental illness. Muhammad just played with our brain

This is why most people that claimed to have been possessed by jinn are devoted sunni Muslims especially niqobite. I have seen many.

It's mental illness. Learn my people. The ignorance in your mind is so extreme
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Xmuslim: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Lukgaf:

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allah preserve him) was asked: We find that some people are affected by possession or the evil eye even though they protect themselves with adhkaar in the morning and evening. What is the guideline concerning that?

He replied: If Allah wills that something should befall him, the person will fail to recite dhikr on that day; either he will forget it or he will be distracted from it.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/335778/can-a-person-be-possessed-by-the-jinn-when-he-is-keeping-up-with-adhkaar-and-how-can-one-treat-possession-by-an-infatuated-jinni

When I told my kid to always wash her hand before meal else I will punish her, she says ok. I then said, but any day I wish to punish you, I will make you forget to wash your hand, she said why would I made her forget and still punish her?

I then said I was testing something. She's wiser than sheikh Fawzan. Islam sometimes makes people less intelligent

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Xmuslim: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2021
marvin906:
Me wondering if it's jinn that makes..
Some people shout allah akbar..
Then booooooooooooooooommmmmmm..
Just because tight kitten is involved
grin
Re: Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar? by Xmuslim: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2021
Glaswegian:
I stopped playing that outdated 7th century book (quran) and adhkar in my house a year ago. I now display pictures and play music. My kids play with dolls. Yet, we are all doing fine. More healthy mentally than when I was a Muslim.

What you call Jinn possession is a mental illness. Or is your jinn selective? Snap out of delusion. I have read Christian testimony that claim the same thing in your write up but he claimed to have solved the problem (not with adhkar or Qur'an) but with Bible. I guess it's fair to say he's lying but you aren't right? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria / Islam hates Women? / Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.