Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,421 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:07 PM

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months (63873 Views)

My Piggy Bank Experience / Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by metformin(m): 5:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
kateskitty:
This is not a nice practice at all because as you are putting that money in there, it is losing value every day.
At least the OP should try to have a mutual fund investments account with interest rates better than a savings account
Or it would also be good if it was dollars he would buy and put in there Think about it

please enlighten me about it
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Sonnobax15(m): 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
MonTaNa92:
Lol, i can relate, reminds me of what my elder brother used to do.. I bought diz piggy bank moulded round with mud, it has been in existence for many years, I don't knw if dey still sell it, when u want to cashout ur money at d end of saving periods, u hv to smash it on d ground and viola, it's broken and u pick ur cash.. Bro will go look for a stick of broom, turn d piggy bank upsidedown and start removing from d money with broom, d day I caught him ehn.. Oh my God, hell was let loose,Papa punished him, see beating with better koboko,
Lol
Bro,like seriously,it's very risky.. but it helps......
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Calicoe: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
tot:

grin grin trust issues, lol.

Exactly
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Tillatalk: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Na person when don chop Belleful dey save money oo
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by JGirl20(f): 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Theboy21:
My greatest mistake is saving like OP did last year, i used 458 naira to buy Bit-coin from Luno in January 2020 for a trial & left it there only for me to discover that my 458 naira is worth 5,700k+ today...
Good evening
Are u for real? please be very honest
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by HRMK: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
NA LIE!WHICH #KOLO GO HOLD #95K?WHAT IS THE SIZE?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by brosom(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kewellbanks:
How much do they sell it?
grin
Kewellbanks:
How much do they sell it?
75#
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by poweredcom(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Omo I go de do piggy bank
Remembet that 50 cent song piggy bank
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
macrodata:
You're right. I added 20k ($40) to one of my wallet and purchased a few crypto in January. See am today!

Good day boss, can I have ur Whatsapp number....
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Bornboy4: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2021
EGUJE?

YOU MUST either be a Policeman or a Road Safety Official.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Babara1994(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
bigtt76:
Go play 3 odds cheesy
Do You Bet?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Babara1994(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
BlueSparks:

You Started well. Your finishing is bad

By saying Christmas Don set, it means you want to squander.

Let me advice you

Put the money in a fixed deposit for six months where you can't withdraw. Start another set. When it reaches 105k withdraw and add to the 95k. That makes it 200k.

Invest it in a year long business that you can make 200/300k. This means you'll have 400/500k. Then scale up your business activities

Don't be a waster please. Be investment-minded?

Are you from Enugu?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by BlueSparks: 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Babara1994:

Are you from Enugu?

Smiles. Why the sharp guess?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Xristars(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Wow! Great! I started saving too. Though Im using an online platform, piggyvest
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Babara1994(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Angelawhite:
My sister is my best piggy bank. I saved N550k in 7 months with her grin

May she use it to buy Brazilian hair next month. Can I hear a big Amen?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Babara1994(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
BlueSparks:

Smiles. Why the sharp guess?
You too sabi money
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by sfinkzslot(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Won't worth much now, fuel is 212, dollar is 485
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by DedeNkem: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
BlueSparks:

Let me advice you

Put the money in a fixed deposit for six months where you can't withdraw. Start another set. When it reaches 105k withdraw and add to the 95k. That makes it 200k.

Invest it in a year long business that you can make 200/300k. This means you'll have 400/500k. Then scale up your business activities

What type of business? Not all businesses are lucrative.
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by AlmaIganishire: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
That’s good, you can actually save more with #iNest
Come join the party now and you can get N100,000 to support your dreams when you save daily on iNest. Don't sleep on the bicycle! #ATokenOfLove

Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Bluezy13(m): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
macrodata:
You're right. I added 20k ($40) to one of my wallet and purchased a few crypto in January. See am today!

Please how do I go about owning a cryptowallet ??
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by ultravires(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Theboy21:
My greatest mistake is saving like OP did last year, i used 458 naira to buy Bit-coin from Luno in January 2020 for a trial & left it there only for me to discover that my 458 naira is worth 5,700k+ today...

Do you think it's a wise decision to still invest in bitcoin right now looking at the recent govt policy on crypto as well as the recent upward movement in bitcoin's price?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Bluezy13(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Na crypto wallet win am now OP. If you doubt ask bitcoin owners.

But I commend your effort for this, practice makes perfect. Now you need to upgrade to the real "piggy bank" of our time - a crypto wallet for saving Tron, Ripple, Etherum etc.

If you know you know click like
Please how do I own a cryptowallet ??
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Theboy21: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
ultravires:

Do you think it's a wise decision to still invest in bitcoin right now looking at the recent govt policy on crypto as well as the recent upward movement in bitcoin's price?
Yea sure, it's still safe, you know the policy is temporary, as of now i can still withdraw using some methods, although the method might be longer and consume some charges than using Nigerian bank directly... Bitcoin might even worth a million dollar in the future who knows, as from now on i will keep investing there...
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Theboy21: 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
JGirl20:

Good evening
Are u for real? please be very honest
Yea 100% Real, see the evidence at photos, you will see the date i bought the bit-coin and the value of the bitcoin as of that time, and the other pic shows the present value of the bit-coin
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by BlueSparks: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Babara1994:

You too sabi money

Hahahahahahahahaha

Onto Warri levels o!
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Lilpen3758: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
bigtt76:
Go play 3 odds cheesy
you wicked ooh
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Lilpen3758: 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
Duru9:
My own dey my booth
I de put 2k every day
I started last month
Every Sunday I de put 10k

I wan rent house by july
My target na 300-500k by july
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by JGirl20(f): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Theboy21:

Yea 100% Real, see the evidence at photos, you will see the date i bought the bit-coin and the value of the bitcoin as of that time, and the other pic shows the present value of the bit-coin
wow
I think I'd give it a try but I don't know how to go about it
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by Lilpen3758: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
Duru9:
My own dey my booth

I de put 2k every day

I started last month

Every Sunday I de put 10k

I wan rent house by july

My target na 300-500k by july
You deh cash out wella ooh everyday 2k.....God when?
Re: Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months by EFCC1(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
BlueSparks:

Let me advice you

Good day, how much will 100k saved in a fixed deposit account for 6 months accrue ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / List Of All Online Stores In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.