Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out (521 Views)

REVEALED! How Young Billionaire Buys Products At N4 And Resells At N5000 / Man Publicly Drags Nigerian Businesswoman For 1000$ Debt In Istanbul / Billionaire Businesswoman, Bola Shagaya Is 60, Shares Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out by TMSMedia: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2020
A businesswoman took to Twitter to reveal that one of her customers who buys regularly and in bulk has been repackaging and reselling her small chops as hers, IgbereTV reports.

The woman, @Brownsugarsteph wrote:

"So turns out someone has been buying my small chops and selling it as her work. Why are people like this?

She’ll repackage what she buys from me to sell. I don’t even know how to feel."
https://twitter.com/Brownsugarsteph/status/1334434609065390080?s=19

Some Twitter user said what the woman is doing is simply business and she has no reason to be angry as long as the customer pays for the goods she buys from her. However, others said the customer's action is a crime because she's being deceptive.

https://igberetvnews.com/1374068/customer-repackages-resells-small-chops-businesswoman-cries/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out by TMSMedia: 10:04am On Dec 04, 2020
More
Re: 'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out by dawnomike(m): 10:16am On Dec 04, 2020
The woman should be glad she has a distributor for her business and even seek to encourage her customer to grow bigger... Multiplicity is the growth of Business

8 Likes

Re: 'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out by MajesticKris: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2020
She no Pay you
See people ohhhh...

3 Likes

Re: 'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2020
You're not giving her the stuff for free, she pays for it therefore she can do whatever she likes with it

2 Likes

Re: 'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out by Pierocash(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2020
This one doesn't know business. You should be happy and support her.this is witchcraft and bad belle

2 Likes

Re: 'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out by Johnrake69: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2020
Why the drama? Better strike a deal with her and expand your business

1 Like

Re: 'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out by ezenaija(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2020
She is jealous that the customer is adding beetter value to her finished products

2 Likes

Re: 'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out by VEXT: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2020
She is very mad....

1 Like

Re: 'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out by mosunmola63765: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
Why the drama? Better strike a deal with her and expand your business

1 Like

Re: 'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out by zanifa: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2020
These are the type of outcry you see when people that have zero knowledge about business talk. If u wish to remain stagnant with the little u are selling to others, then please keep nagging there and even stop selling to her. F9 businesswoman..

2 Likes

Re: 'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out by Flexherbal(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
Go and meet the woman and discuss business.
If you refuse to sell to other, others will.
Re: 'My Customer Repackages And Resells My Small Chops' - Businesswoman Cries Out by TMSMedia: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2020
Nawa

(1) (Reply)

/ Nil / First Bank Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.