Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,866 members, 7,942,164 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team (2475 Views)

Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. / Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Demdem(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^^^Anyway, i dont want to drag this more than neccessary because i really understand u. Seun himself knows we have such in our midst as you can see above and he should be thinking fast on what to do.
Communities dont allow lepers to be within their vicinity. there should be a way of sieving these guys. there is a saying that goes somehow thus: "A sheep that roams with the dog go chop shit". Food for thought
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by lakeside4love(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2011
Welldone Eldee, Shame on pdp.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Pharoh: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
Why what ever happened is unfortunate and needs further investigation but the title of this thread is misleading and should be amended with all due respect.

This has nothing to do with goodluck campaign team so why the hurry to judge and make baseless conclusions.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by HATEPDP: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
Pdp will steal anything they set their eyes on, they even steal what they dont really need. Ask them to come and defend their evil policies through an intellectual engagement with opponents on TV, U wnt find them but d moment u see them and u blink something gets missing. Pls do not let those jobless pdp appologist going from house to house spying on peoples homes saying they are campaigning for thieves (gej & co). Imagine stooping so low to steal d creative idea of a Nigerian youth whom they never added any value to his existence and success but are so eager to compromise other youths against another. Its sad to knw that after all these years of pain d pdp have inflicted on d youths, some still sell their conscience & future for some piece of silver. No wonder the first family cant defend the accademic degrees they are parading because it was also stolen= bought.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by naijangel7(f): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2011
Pharoh:

Why what ever happened is unfortunate and needs further investigation but the title of this thread is misleading and should be amended with all due respect.

This has nothing to do with goodluck campaign team
so why the hurry to judge and make baseless conclusions.

who's campaign team then?
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Pharoh: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2011
naijangel7:

who's campaign team then?

An organization is organizing a concert which the president has been invited to attend and this has nothing to do with his campaign team. It is just like someone disassociating him or herself from the whataboutus youth coalition that he was not consulted before his name was included. It is the same as one of those youth organization stating that they where not consulted before being listed as of the organization organizing the whataboutus debate. So what has the incompetence of dbanj and company got to do with goodlucks campaign team?.

I have rightly condemned what happened but let us direct the blame to the right channel please.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by naijangel7(f): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
Pharoh:

An organization is organizing a concert which the president has been invited to attend and this has nothing to do with his campaign team. It is just like someone disassociating him or herself from the whataboutus youth coalition that he was not consulted before his name was included. It is the same as one of those youth organization stating that they where not consulted before being listed as of the organization organizing the whataboutus debate. So what has the incompetence of dbanj and company got to do with goodlucks campaign team?.

I have rightly condemned what happened but let us direct the blame to the right channel please.

I'm sure today is the first time you're hearing about this, abi?
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Pharoh: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2011
naijangel7:

I'm sure today is the first time you're hearing about this, abi?

Why should it be the first time when this is not the first concert that has been associated with this group.

My point is blame the the actual people who caused this mess and it is clearly not goodluck's campaign team.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by naijangel7(f): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2011
Pharoh:

Why should it be the first time when this is not the first concert that has been associated with this group.

My point is blame the the actual people who caused this mess and it is clearly not goodluck's campaign team.

Keep your head in the sand then.You were on the other thread, didn't you read this post:

Re: Nigeria's First Ever Youth-centred Presidential Debate on March 25th, 2011
« #21 on: Yesterday at 11:14:02 AM »

Just confirmed from people in Goodluck Campaign that this debate is on the same day with the Dbanj concert in support of Mr. President, hence the busy schedule and absence from this debate

If they have no hand in the concert, what are they busy doing? You're denying on behalf of people who are not denying it. Welldone.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Pharoh: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
naijangel7:

If they have no hand in the concert, what are they busy doing? You're denying on behalf of people who are not denying it. Welldone.

You are trying to expand this issue beyond what my argument is so please this is my argument.

Who was responsible for including eldee's name in this concert of a thing judging from the title of this thread?.

Who is organizing this concert, is it goodluck's campaign team or the organization of which dbanj is the leader?.

Please answer those two questions for me and it will do us good if you can use an open mind to read eldee's rebuttal, read the link from Linda ikeji and look carefully at the so called manipulative picture. Please make an informed judgment without any bias and see the point i am trying to make.

I have condemned the unholy use of eldee's name in this scenario but please let us direct the blame to the right channel simple.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by naijangel7(f): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2011
And you expect me to believe that you're naive enough to think it's all Dbanj's plan without GEJ campaign having a hand in it? Why can't you just be fair and honest? If the campaign people themselves have (mistakenly or otherwise) admitted to be involved in the planning of the concert, why are you putting up a defence for them? Is it a second Dbanj concert they are planning or this same one? what exactly am i expanding? What's wrong is wrong. Period.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by LoveKing(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2011
@Pharoh

hey dude. clean the shitt away from your eyes. would you say its gej's campaign train that organized the infamous dbanj interview? When you get your answer, then you'll know theres no need to say what you dont know. Oversabi.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by dapachez: 10:07pm On Mar 23, 2011
What a mess. What is Beaf's defence 4 Jona? He has been quiet on this thread. Oops i 4got this aint about Buhari.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Pharoh: 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^

What is your question again please be more clear.   undecided

naijangel7:

And you expect me to believe that you're naive enough to think it's all Dbanj's plan without GEJ campaign having a hand in it? Why can't you just be fair and honest? If the campaign people themselves have (mistakenly or otherwise) admitted to be involved in the planning of the concert, why are you putting up a defence for them? Is it a second Dbanj concert they are planning or this same one? what exactly am i expanding? What's wrong is wrong. Period.

Why do you have to judge and make conclusions instead of interpreting the fact laid right in front of you? . Please remember adichie our own organizing the whataboutu debate when she gave the single story speech. Why are you in a hurry to rope in the goodluck campaign team without hearing their own side of the story. If you don't have a bias against goodluck you would have at least given them the benefit of doubt and start your condemnation first based on facts before you. Can you actually be an impartial judge in a court?, please be fair and honest in making your judgment sister.

This same group has already conducted some concert in the past and this is a new round but unfortunately they have shifted focus to endorse goodluck. So i am asking you that was the goodluck campaign team in charge of organizing the first round of concerts throughout the country?. Dbanj is the one that is responsible for the inclusion of the names of those artist in his organization and not the goodlcuk campaign team. Weather they were influenced, bribed or cajoled to do that is not the point because we are simply looking for who included those names in that concert. The person is dbanj so blame him for using eldee and banky's  names without their approval when he changed the focus of the youth group.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by LoveKing(m): 10:23pm On Mar 23, 2011
@Pharoh

Dodge This!

LoveKing:

@Pharoh

hey dude. clean the shitt away from your eyes. would you say its gej's campaign train that organized the infamous dbanj interview? When you get your answer, then you'll know theres no need to say what you dont know. Oversabi.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Pharoh: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^

Please ask your question properly because i am not getting the head or tail of your post there above.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by naijangel7(f): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2011
First, you haven't explained the first quote i gave you, the one you said i was "expanding the issue" with. Which concert did the GEJ campaign say they are busy organising that is occupying their time so much that they can't prepare for the debate? Which concert is that? Please just answer this question and you have solved your own problem and disentangled yourself from their web of lies.

i'll post their alleged reason again:

aisha2 (f)
Nigeria

Re: Nigeria's First Ever Youth-centred Presidential Debate on March 25th, 2011
« #21 on: Yesterday at 11:14:02 AM »

Just confirmed from people in Goodluck Campaign that this debate is on the same day with the Dbanj concert in support of Mr. President, hence the busy schedule and absence from this debate
Report to moderator Logged
PDP Haram: Buhari Bakare 2011, BB all the way

Which concert do they mean? Why are they the busy ones when it is Dbanj doing the planning?

Secondly, what does this statement mean:

Pharoh:

Please remember adichie our own organizing the whataboutu debate when she gave the single story speech.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Pharoh: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2011
naijangel7:

First, you haven't explained the first quote i gave you, the one you said i was "expanding the issue" with.

I said let us stick to the title of this thread which is the manipulative use of eldee's name in this situation. WE are trying to pin point the exact person that used his name for this concert.

Which concert do they mean? Why are they the busy ones when it is Dbanj doing the planning?

That statement was a comment made by a nairalander and it could be true or a lie who knows. Did you hear explicitly from goodluck campaign team that goodluck will not attend the debate because they are busy organizing the concert?.

Now let us even take that statement to be from the goodluck campaign, they said they have a busy schedule and not that they are busy organizing the concert. It means they cannot manage two events on the same day and the time might be clashing. If i asked to see you next week thursday by 5pm or even ask you to be flexible but you have different things planned for next week, won't you tell me that you have a busy schedule and you cannot honor my meeting.

How does that translate to them organizing the concert? or you don't understand what a busy schedule or calender is anymore?. They are simply going to be busy attending a concert which does not translate to them organizing the concert or are concerts organized on the same day that they are held?.

Don't tell me that you already concluded that they are busy organizing a concert instead of them getting busy to be prepared for a debate?. Dbanj is organizing the concert which they are going to attend because he is doing it to drum up support for goodluck. He would have attended if there was no clash of dates and my single story angle was for you to hear directly from goodluck campaign team also before making your judgment.

It is clear that you have been one sided and just made your conclusion from the story of one party. I would not love to discuss this too much anymore but hope you get the point now.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by naijangel7(f): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2011
Sorry, my brother but i don't get your point. I thought it was clear to you by now who really put the name there? You need Angel Gabriel to "pinpoint" the real person to you? I would appreciate a brief answer, please: do you mean that they have been busy preparing to "attend " a concert? What preparation is needed to "attend" a concert?
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Pharoh: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^

Dbanj is the one that included the artist to perform on that day of the concert simple. Goodluck has a busy schedule hence the campaign team as well. He has his daily activities planned in advance and unfortunately the debate fell into a date in which he has a concert to attend hence the busy schedule reply.

They are not busy preparing to attend but they have been booked for something else on that same day. There can any form of preparation needed to attend a concert depending on the entities concerned. It is a different preparation for a performing artist, organizers, the public or the president who needs to consider other factors like security.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Pharoh: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2011
Let me explain what has just happened in this scenario if you don't understand.

Lets take the Anglican church for example, they have different doctrines directed from the headquarters. Whatever decision is made means that the whole Anglican church agrees to it and they do not need have to consult the other divisions. They could say let us start an education fund for church members and it is just like a band wagon effect and every one agrees. But when they allowed gay bishops from the headquarters, the african subdivision came out that we do not support this and would like to break away.

This is the situation on ground, dbanj was the leader of the our team organization and they have been doing concerts and reaching out to youth to register and vote. They agreed to some guidelines which if followed they do not need to consult any member  before using their image or name on behalf of the organization. They said they won't endorse any politician because their aim is to drum up the awareness for people to register and vote for their choice candidates.

Dbanj as the leader of this organization decides to change the direction of the ourteam movement. He goes on to organize one of those their concerts but now endorses goodluck which is against their principles. He goes ahead to use the names and pictures of the members as usual. Eldee comes out and says that he was not consulted before the change of direction and he is not a party to this new direction.  It is against his own principles or the ideas of the movement so dbanj is the culprit here and not goodluck campaign team.

Goodluck and co are attending a concert being organized by dbanj and who is responsible for mobilizing the artist to perform on that day. It is not goodluck or his campaign team that selected those artist but dbanj. This is the point i am making to you that you should focus on dbanj who included eldee's name without consultation.

Many companies outsource their manufacturing activities to Chinese companies but they are not the ones responsible for the child labour or inhuman conditions used by these companies to make these products.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by 9ijaMan: 12:19am On Mar 24, 2011
Pharoh:

Lets take the Anglican church for example, they have different doctrines directed from the headquarters. Whatever decision is made means that the whole Anglican church agrees to it and they do not need have to consult the other divisions. They could say let us start an education fund for church members and it is just like a band wagon effect and every one agrees. But when they allowed gay bishops from the headquarters, the african subdivision came out that we do not support this and would like to break away.

This is the situation on ground, dbanj was the leader of the our team organization and they have been doing concerts and reaching out to youth to register and vote. They agreed to some guidelines which if followed they do not need to consult any member  before using their image or name on behalf of the organization. They said they won't endorse any politician because their aim is to drum up the awareness for people to register and vote for their choice candidates.

Dbanj as the leader of this organization decides to change the direction of the ourteam movement. He goes on to organize one of those their concerts but now endorses goodluck which is against their principles. He goes ahead to use the names and pictures of the members as usual. Eldee comes out and says that he was not consulted before the change of direction and he is not a party to this new direction.  It is against his own principles or the ideas of the movement so dbanj is the culprit here and not goodluck campaign team.

Goodluck and co are attending a concert being organized by dbanj and who is responsible for mobilizing the artist to perform on that day. It is not goodluck or his campaign team that selected those artist but dbanj. This is the point i am making to you that you should focus on dbanj who included eldee's name without consultation.

Many companies outsource their manufacturing activities to Chinese companies but they are not the ones responsible for the child labour or inhuman conditions used by these companies to make these products.

Do you guys always have to use lies to buttress your points? When was D'Banj ordained as the leader of the group? Anyways you are just as knuckleheaded as your benefactor.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by naijangel7(f): 12:26am On Mar 24, 2011
okay, thanks for your lengthy explanation. Even though I think you should allow the campaign team distance themselves from the infamous concert before you choose to take sides with them, so far they haven't done that. Silence often means consent. Remember YEAA? I hope to God that you haven't forgotten. In all of the analogical cases (scenarios) you've cited, the relevant authorities issued or are still issuing official statements distancing themselves from the acts of the bad eggs in their midst. I don't think you represent either DBanj's or GEJ's teams.

Finally, just for the record,

Pharoh:

you agree that the concert should  be of a higher priority than a debate concerned with questions affecting 70% of the population?
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by naijangel7(f): 12:32am On Mar 24, 2011
@pharoh. also, Dbanj is not the head of any organisation which Eldee is part of as you claim. Go back and read Eldee's letter carefully. It's not an organisation or movement but an initiative. I don't think Eldee even mentioned "ourteam" in his letter at all! From all indications the "Our Time" initiative was geared towards boosting a high turnout of youths for the voter registration exercise. They have "not been doing any concerts" (as you claim), the free concerts were envisaged to be a one-off, one-time thing, a "reward" of sorts to the young people who had honoured their rights to register and make their votes count. It was never meant to go in any of the "directions" you describe in your post. Take am easy o. Looks like you've really fallen headlong into their net. The strategy of their stunt is too glaring to be explained away the way you're doing.

If Dbanj is the head of any so-called organisation, Eldee doesn't tell us he belongs to any such organisation. You're the first person i've heard mentioning such an organisation.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by honeric01(m): 1:32am On Mar 24, 2011
This is sick, and we want to fight piracy in Nigeria when the current government is even involved in it?

SMH sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Holla2: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2011
naijangel7:

@pharoh. also, Dbanj is not the head of any organisation which Eldee is part of as you claim. Go back and read Eldee's letter carefully. It's not an organisation or movement but an initiative. I don't think Eldee even mentioned "ourteam" in his letter at all! From all indications the "Our Time" initiative was geared towards boosting a high turnout of youths for the voter registration exercise. They have "not been doing any concerts" (as you claim), the free concerts were envisaged to be a one-off, one-time thing, a "reward" of sorts to the young people who had honoured their rights to register and make their votes count. It was never meant to go in any of the "directions" you describe in your post. Take am easy o. Looks like you've really fallen headlong into their net. The strategy of their stunt is too glaring to be explained away the way you're doing.

If Dbanj is the head of any so-called organisation, Eldee doesn't tell us he belongs to any such organisation. You're the first person i've heard mentioning such an organisation.

9ijaMan:

Do you guys always have to use lies to buttress your points? When was D'Banj ordained as the leader of the group? Anyways you are just as knuckleheaded as your benefactor.
Pharoh:

This is the situation on ground, dbanj was the leader of the our team organization and they have been doing concerts and reaching out to youth to register and vote. They agreed to some guidelines which if followed they do not need to consult any member before using their image or name on behalf of the organization. They said they won't endorse any politician because their aim is to drum up the awareness for people to register and vote for their choice candidates.

Dbanj as the leader of this organization decides to change the direction of the ourteam movement. He goes on to organize one of those their concerts but now endorses goodluck which is against their principles. He goes ahead to use the names and pictures of the members as usual. Eldee comes out and says that he was not consulted before the change of direction and he is not a party to this new direction. It is against his own principles or the ideas of the movement so dbanj is the culprit here and not goodluck campaign team.

Hmmn. The point is: you cant stop birds from flying but you CAN stop them from perching on your head.
GEJ Campaign Team has been commissioned to search for and use any available, appealing platform to convince Nigerians that Goodluck is the man.
It is now left to the stakeholders of such platforms to declare availability(like D'BAnj &co have done) based on mutual interests.
The Nigerian youths feel betrayed cos such platforms could have made their voice heard loud and clear. Again, this platform has now become a threat to another platform (debate), where we wish to ask questions about our future from a man seeking to lead us.
The platform (whether debate or concert) is not an end in itself but a means to an end: The Youths Want To Be Heard
GEJ Campaign Team has failed to recognize that and our Youth "Reps" (D'Banj & Co) have sold us out in exchange for personal gains.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Pharoh: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2011
^^

Thank you for being objective and seeing the big picture, concert debate, dinner or whatever can still be used to pass your message across to the candidates. Use whatever strategy that you can make use off to negotiate and talk with these candidates. If moses is not going to the mountain then carry the mountain to him, that's how it is done instead trying to be more holy than dbanj.

The best strategy would have been for eldee to attend the debate and as goodluck is there just stop your performance and tell the president that we want him for a debate. Tell him the whole youth in Nigeria will not vote for him if he cannot find time before the election to attend a debate. Tell him to fix a date and if he doesn't come then tell the youth not to vote for him and see if he will not make it. It is not always about trying to be holy, sometimes play dirty to get what you want but anyway let us all live with our respective actions.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by naijangel7(f): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2011
Pharoh:

^^

Thank you for being objective and seeing the big picture, concert debate, dinner or whatever can still be used to pass your message across to the candidates. Use whatever strategy that you can make use off to negotiate and talk with these candidates. If moses is not going to the mountain then carry the mountain to him, that's how it is done instead trying to be more holy than dbanj.

The best strategy would have been for eldee to attend the debate and as goodluck is there just stop your performance and tell the president that we want him for a debate. Tell him the whole youth in Nigeria will not vote for him if he cannot find time before the election to attend a debate. Tell him to fix a date and if he doesn't come then tell the youth not to vote for him and see if he will not make it. It is not always about trying to be holy, sometimes play dirty to get what you want but anyway let us all live with our respective actions.

@pharoh, for Eldee to attend which debate? who's side are you on? Did you read holla!'s post carefully at all? Your blood too dey hot o! He is not supporting GEJ's move or the concert. Read well before u post.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2011
It is clear that the only thing bothering this Eldee fellow is that he did not receive any financial reward from the whole largesse. This has nothing to do with principle or any such thing - this must be noted. Perhaps someone in the campaign organization can find him some change so he could just shut his trap. As if his inclusion in the campaign advertisement would add any value or win even one extra vote for Goodluck anyway. Some of these inconsequential artistes are just laughably self-important. Who sabi am sef.
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by Holla2: 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
pro01:

It is clear that the only thing bothering this Eldee fellow is that he did not receive any financial reward from the whole largesse. This has nothing to do with principle or any such thing - this must be noted. Perhaps someone in the campaign organization can find him some change so he could just shut his trap. As if his inclusion in the campaign advertisement would add any value or win even one extra vote for Goodluck anyway. Some of these inconsequential artistes are just laughably self-important. Who sabi am sef.

This issue is beyond ElDee, we're talking bout Nigerian youths and those who represent us.
Its about time the government took us seriously. Our young people have got so much talent and energy but our leaders seem not to see beyond their nose.

C'mon, ev'body cannot be a D'banj or ElDee, whose audience consist of over 90% young people (the reason for their fame).
So its only normal for us to say they (the artistes) "rep" Naija Youths. That's a rare priviledge!!
Your comment suggests you would have messed up such opportunity for a bowl of rice, like D'banj& co.
In fact, I think "I'mdBanj" is better. While he's thinkn of cool cash to shoot new video with Kanye, u're here playn "find me some change, bros Beaf. Uncle Jonaa don pay na,abeg" embarassed embarassed shocked

@naijangel7. Pharoh obviously didnt read the comment well. Probably the concubines were busy massaging his majesty's back. grin
Re: El-dee Decries the Manipulative Use of his Name By GEJ Campaign Team by naijangel7(f): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
Holla!:

@naijangel7. Pharoh obviously didnt read the comment well. Probably the concubines were busy massaging his majesty's back. grin

no be small something grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Monarchs Reject Rotational Chairmanship, Back Alaafin / Nairaland Hackers Stand Up! #occupynigeria / BOMBSHELL: “pres. Jonathan Can’t Win In 2015″ – Dokubo Asari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.