Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,421 members, 7,920,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:59 AM

MEGN Crown Is Not My Major Priority - Model Temilade Adeyemo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / MEGN Crown Is Not My Major Priority - Model Temilade Adeyemo (309 Views)

Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) / Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MEGN Crown Is Not My Major Priority - Model Temilade Adeyemo by otunbablogger: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2020
The Popular Nigeria only CEO and Talents Manager who remains a Model despite the fact that her Modelling Academy won "The Modelling Academy of the year 2016 "in NUT Awards has chosen to keep her drive hard and tight despite been a boss and a model coach.

Temilade Adeyemo in her humble self contested for "Most Elegant Girl in Nigeria 2020" only for her to break out the silence by answering her fans, models and associates in the last Live interview she had on *Biscon TV channel 108 on GOTV* that MEGN Crown is not her major priority for contesting in the pageant.

As she added "I run a Modelling Academy in Lagos, I need to stay involke as an instructor because learning is a continuous process you stop learning you die" this drive is indeed exceptional to go that far to learn a new thing to raise new generation of models then it's mind blowing.... I have every reasons to accept she's *The World Best Model* she also says Nigeria should expect another of her project lunch *CiTi Bulwark Model Look 2020/2021* which was unveiled online on over 25popular blogs in Nigeria, Zambia and Ghana.

This fashion event will promote , showcase different fabrics latest glamorous styles & designs , also bring designers from hook & nook of this country together.

(1) (Reply)

Fierce Model Look Rebranded Season Registration Is On / Anniesapphire Clothings__your Favourite Girls Clothing Designer / Have A Look At The Latest Dresses You Will Love To Try These Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.