Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,886 members, 7,942,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

The Politics Of "our Time" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Politics Of "our Time" (7296 Views)

Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame / *~ Katsumoto Voted The Politics Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2011

this says it all

this is gej's target market as far as the youth are concerned

riley freemans, celebrity worshipping empty headed thugnificent groupies
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by Abayomin70(m): 11:26am On Mar 24, 2011
eldee baba u get mouth
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by rasputinn(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2011
Eldee is just seeking for attention and doing the wish of his paymasters,no probs,let him just savour his egunje quietly,while ignorant anti-GEJ goons spew gibberish on nairaland

Vote Jonathan/Sambo for all-round,all-sector development of Nigeria
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by Adanora: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2011
who d Hell is eldee. same loser'sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss club ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by egift(m): 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
rasputinn:

Eldee is just seeking for attention and doing the wish of his paymasters,no probs,let him just savour his egunje quietly,while ignorant anti-GEJ goons spew gibberish on nairaland

Vote Jonathan/Sambo for all-round,all-sector development of Nigeria

One characteristic of most GEJ supporters like their master is that they will never see anything good in others. Its shameful of you to be here speaking ill of a guy doing the right thing.

What development? Do we need microscope to find. Nigeria is a great country - and we are not going to allow PDP keep us in state of mediocrity - Buhari all the way, for the sake of our future grin
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by immastar: 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2011
A SIMPLE QUESTION FOR ALL OF YOU ,

WHY IS ELDEE SPEAKING OUT NOW, JUST FEW DAYS TO THE SHOW?

I BE NAIJA BOY TO D CORE OK

ELDEE I LOVE UR MUSIC, BUT MY BRODA ''YOU NOR HOLLI PASS OOOOO AT AL''

FORGET AL DAT INNOCENT SELF RIGHTEOUS STATEMENT, EVEN WORLD RENOWNED NGO'S RE KNOWN TO BE PROFITABLE!!

TO AL THOSE WHO RE QUICK TO HIT HARD @DBANJ FOR INTERVIEWING MR PRESIDENT & PLAYING PROMINENT ROLE IN HIS CAMPAIGN, I HAVE A SIMPLE QUESTION FOR YOU, WILL YOU SAY NO TO A CHANCE TO INTERVIEW THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR COUNTRY??///?C'MON GUYS, LET US BE REAL HERE!!! I DONT THINK MOST OF YOU WILL DARE SAY NO, TRUTH IS, YOU WILL BE SO HONORED & FEEL REAL PRIVILEGED!!!

D DUDE IS MAKING HIS MONEY, HE'S AN ENTERTAINER NOT A POLITICIAN OR HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST!!!

HE HAS THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHO PAYS HIM, !!!!

AND IF YOU RE THINKING THE SHOW ON FRIDAY WILL NOT BE A BIG HIT, YOU RE ON A LONG TIN

IT WILL BE CROWDED TO THE PHOCKIN GATE!!!, C'MON, ITS FREE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

DAT DOESN'T MEAN AL THOSE PRESENT WILL VOTE PDP AT THE POLLS, EVEN D'BANJ, P SQUARE & M I INCLUDED.

IT IS NOT ONLY D'BANJ & D MO'HIT CREW THAT WILL BE PERFORMING @D SHOW, THE LIST INCLUDE ALMOST EVERY A-LIST ARTISTE IN THE COUNTRY, SO WHY D EMPHASIS ON D'BANJ GUYS? DEY RE ENTERTAINERS, AS IN, THEY DO THAT FOR A LIVING!!! GET IT!!! NOTE THE DIFFERENCE!!

DAT DOESN'T MEAN AL THOSE PRESENT WILL VOTE PDP AT THE POLLS, EVEN D'BANJ, P SQUARE & M I INCLUDED. LOL.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO START A HATE CAMPAIGN HERE JUST TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOUR HATRED FOR A PARTICULAR CANDIDATE OR ARTISTE!!!

MARK MY WORDS, READ MY LIPS, ELDEE NOR HOLLI PASS AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

THOUGH I HAVE TO STATE HERE THAT I ALWAYS ENJOY READING HIS ARTICLES, D DUDE IS ''HIGHLY EDUCATED''

I THINK HE'S COOL.
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

YOU CANT JUDGE A CASE & COME TO A CONCLUSION BY JUST HEARING ONE SIDE OF THE STORY, SHEY!!!

FORGET THAT SUPER STORY FROM ELDEE, ABOUT THE NON-PARTISAN TIN, IT WASN'T FOR FREE GUYS!!!

EVEN TUNDE BAKARE ONE WAY OR THE OTHER HAS OBVIOUSLY PROFITED FROM THE ''SAVE NIGERIA GROUP'', C'MON GUYS, HE IS THE RUNNING MATE OF BUHARI!!!!!!!!! IF (CPC) WINS 2MORROW, IT'S YOUR EXCELLENCY SIR WITH CONVOY JORRR!!!

I REPEAT EVERYONE IS LOOKING OUT FOR HIMSELF/HERSELF ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!!!!

AM NOT GOING TO CAMPAIGN FOR ANYONE, JUST DO WHAT IS RIGHT,

VOTE FOR CHANGE!!!

IT DEPENDS WHAT ''CHANGE'' MEANS TO YOU'!!'

DONT JUST GO AHEAD ''SUFFERING & SMILING''

LET'S CHANGE THE STATUS QUO!!

LET DIFFERENT FAMILIES BENEFIT ALSO

LET NEW PPLE WITH NEW IDEA TAKE UP THAT RESPONSIBILITY OF MANAGING OUR COLLECTIVE WEALTH!!!

PLS FORGET SENTIMENTS, TRIBAL INCLINATION & UNQUESTIONED INTERGRITY, PLS YOU AL, LET US VOTE FOR A CHANGE WE CAN BELEVE IN!!

VOTE FOR, YOUR CONSCIENCE!!!!!!!! THE FUTURE
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by DisGuy: 2:44am On Mar 25, 2011
TO AL THOSE WHO RE QUICK TO HIT HARD @DBANJ FOR INTERVIEWING MR PRESIDENT & PLAYING PROMINENT ROLE IN HIS CAMPAIGN, I HAVE A SIMPLE QUESTION FOR YOU, WILL YOU SAY NO TO A CHANCE TO INTERVIEW THE PRESIDENT OF YOUR COUNTRY??///?C'MON GUYS, LET US BE REAL HERE!!! I DONT THINK MOST OF YOU WILL DARE SAY NO, TRUTH IS, YOU WILL BE SO HONORED & FEEL REAL PRIVILEGED!!!

inane balderdash!!

where do you get these people from? i mean if we are talking competent, decisive and influential president then maybe, but we are talking some lucky bumbling muppet, with ball lickers like these no wonder looters all over the country feel they have done something for the country
what the difference between people like these and those old poor women that troop to saraki's house for a plate of rice
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by DisGuy: 2:50am On Mar 25, 2011
A SIMPLE QUESTION FOR ALL OF YOU ,

WHY IS ELDEE SPEAKING OUT NOW, JUST FEW DAYS TO THE SHOW?
I BE NAIJA BOY TO D CORE OK

ELDEE I LOVE your MUSIC, BUT MY BRODA ''YOU NOR HOLLI PASS OOOOO AT AL

''FORGET AL DAT INNOCENT SELF RIGHTEOUS STATEMENT, EVEN WORLD RENOWNED NGO'S RE KNOWN TO BE PROFITABLE!!

maybe because he is just seeing the concert deviate from its original purpose, the concert was for encouraging people to register not for a particular candidate, now it has been twisted and it is right to speak out as that wasnt what he signed up for- if you dont get that then i fear for people like you

even world reknowed ngos? what da heck are you talking about
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:57am On Mar 25, 2011
oyb:

this says it all

grin

lol
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by EzeUche2(m): 3:01am On Mar 25, 2011
oyb:

this says it all

I see you are using Boondocks references.  undecided

You remind me of Uncle Ruckus Mr. Self-hating Easterner.
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by eros(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2011
What PDP means:

People Deceiving People,
People Destroying People,
People Denouncing People,
People Distracting People,
People Disgusting People,
People Disturbing People,
People Discrediting People,
People Disdaining People,
People Discouraging People,
People Dislodging People,
People Disrespecting People,
People Disloyal People,
People Disappointing People

The list is endless . . . . . . Add your definition of PDP
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by 2qt2btru: 5:21pm On Mar 25, 2011
people's Dbanj Party grin

people's demonic party

people's demonised party

people's dramatic party

people's dracula party

people's disreputable party

people's dishonourable party

people's destabilised party

people's defaced party

people's damage party

people's detached party

people's defamed party

people's devilish party

people's demonstration-of-crase party
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by cold(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hahahaha,interesting grin
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by oolumide: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
Oolumide, you're so dumb, your ignorance is shocking, repulsive, and above all, extremely offensive. You've come into this thread trying to cheaply sell yourself as an exceptionally 'rationally' reasoning individual far above other Nigerians, but ironically, the instance you quote has only come to show how ignorant you are. How can you quote the PMAN incident when you have zero knowledge on the issue?
Thankfully, here's a link to Banky W's Facebook note on the incident, adequate to put you and your juvenile intelligence to shame:

www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150099996064089

Please, in case of next time, learn to read and research on issues before exposing us to your underdeveloped knowledge.

Dear Seun Osewa,

I am sure when you set out to bring nairaland to Nigerians, you mite not have thot that it may get this large and continue to grow, however, I thank God for your life and initiatives, and i hope this project continues to grow.

Above is a fellow nairalander response to my comments on this particular post. I don't know WHO the fellow is, but i say to you somedays back i thot very well about nairaland and i thot of boycotting the site. That was even before i read this, but i had a mind of writing directly to you first.

Severally I have wondered why many nairalanders abuse several nairalanders on issues that shoudnt be, severally making contributors to abandon the main discussion and focus other negative comments emanating from abuse and deriding discussion.

I wonder why the poster here should use such abusive words like this on me, check my records, i rarely post on nairaland except on issues i feel very strongly about, however, i am always on nairaland from morning till nite, In the past 8 months there is no single day that i do not visit nairaland cos it is always one of the few avenues through which i keep abreast of happenings in Nigeria and world over.

But Seun, I am getting tired of Reading abusive comments on this site, you must do something about it or you will lose a lot of people on the site.

My not visiting nairaland will not mean a thing to you and your team, because it will be a lone voice in the wilderness, but then, it is worth paying attention to, I think you should make this site a zero tolerance on abusive speech. I hope you read and respond to this post

Back to this poster, I implore you to please desist from abusing people but rater address issues, you don't ave monopoly of such speech, but i will never succumb to your ploy to drag me into such, i wis you well in your endeavors
Re: The Politics Of "our Time" by cold(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2011
Why the rant,if you can't stand the heat getout of the kitchen.There are varied characters as there are faces,you don't expect everyone to have the same mindset or view issues with a one track mind.Nairaland is a microcosm of any society;you'll find the good,the bad,the ugly & the downright horrid.
Show me a forum where it's all peace,love,joy,devoid of rancour & i'll show you a buncha people living in denial.Like i said,if it's too much trouble for you,kindly refrain from posting & just be a silent observer.That way you won't get a heart attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jtf Accuses Borno Elders Of Backing Boko Haram / Why Do We ( The Igbos) Always Pander To Any Government In Power. / Dep. Gov., 21 Commissioners, 16 Assembly Members Defect To PDP In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.