Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,174 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years (6534 Views)

I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Regex: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2020
Zabiboy:

grin ....
I'v been quite busy man...
How about you??...hope you're doing good

Yeah I'm great.
Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Chiquitq(f): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Don't waste your time and resources trying to divorve your husband. He would show you help in the process. You should not have paid your house rent but instead, moved to another house without this husband. Let the landlord evict him by himself. Now , he has continued eating free food.

I'm a more serious note, it is hard to make the best decisions under distress. This helper of yours is not all good though he glitters. There is no way that you can see clearly for now. Enjoy the sex while it lasts and enjoy the money that he willingly gives you but focus more on how to reinvent your career and raise your children. Don't think of marrying this new man until five years later when you have studied him well. He might be an opportunist and I won't want you to go from drying pan to fire. I don't believe he has this money and is as sex staffed as he claims to be despite all the runs girls in town who are single and fresh. Take his claims on marital status only with a pinch of salt.

Do not move into his house with your children but instead, let him give you money to rent a house of your choice. Invest and try to build your own house.

Don't make any trouble with your present husband because he won't leave you without a fight.

Take things very slowly and never think all that glitters is gold..Do not have unprotected sex with your new boyfriend. Don't be carried away by money from this timely giver.

2 Likes

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by femi4: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2020
Strongwoman444:
I have bin married for 15 years and blessed with 3 children 2 girls 1 boy my husband is 50 and am 37 I have suffered a lot in this marriage, my husband doesn't take care of his responsibilities I have bin the only one providing for the family I take care of rent, bills and my children school fee the responsibility Is too much that sometime i feel very sick my blood pressure is always high because of too much thinking that is not enough the worst of all is my husband beat me, he insult me with bad words in front of my children my first daughter of 14 years told me the way my husband is treating me she don't think she will ever get married but I have to begged her not to repeat it again because her marriage will be better than mine, my husband is a alcoholic , womaniser, he smoke weed which has killed his sex drive for 9 years now he doesn't stand during sex no matter what I try to do he doesn't stand he will transfer the anger at me, he will beat me sometime when he stand he will only last 2 mins I have begged him to go to the hospital but he refused saying I am the problem not him because when he is out there with his side chickens he perform so well he call me bad luck and he hasn't touched me for 4 years last time he beat me because I couldn't make him stand he said the day he will touch me that day his late mother will resurecite and I havnt bother him again because when I think about the responsibility I have in my shoulder I don't even care about sex anymore even taught somwtime I cried when I missed it a lot, during lockdown I have lost my business and I have been very stressful with my blood pressure keep. Arise I didn't know where I was going to get the money for rent, feeding becomes hard we had nothing I had to send all 3 children to my parents and my husband wasn't saying anything when he have money he will rather drink, smoke and spent with side chicken I couldn't bear to live anymore and suicide was my only option left I told myself my children are with my parents let me kill myself so I can have peace but anytime I think about my children ky 14,12 and 9 years I said no I can't leave them to suffer and I have tried everything to get a job but they keep rejecting me and my landlord was fighting me for rent my husband will kip quiet as if he doesn't stay with us, I didn't want to go back to my parents because of younger ones they will humiliate me despite my children were there but they had also suffered in the hand of my younger ones they keep reporting to me what my younger ones has bin doing to them which made me to wept badly, one day I left the house and was walking on the street like a mad woman and I was ready to die but a man saved me he almost hit me with his car and he got out and started asking me what is the problem I am the type that I find it hard to tell my problem to people and now a stranger asking me i lied I was fine but he said I don't look fine that he is a counsellor he helped people with depression and various problems he sensed that I have a bigger problem and I can trust and talk to him, he ask if we can go to his car or office to talk but I was afraid incase people sees me and report to my husband I told him I can't because I am married to a angry man I don't want to cause problem so he gave me his office card and say if I need to talk to him I can call anytime and he gave me 5k I couldn't stop thanking him that money was like millions to me because I havnt touch the money in a long time i bought foodstuffs and my shameless husband ate until the food finished without being ashamed of not providing any money for me and he didn't even care to know where did I get the money from I just shook my head, after 3 days I contacted the man we spoke for long and I narrated my story to him he said he knew that I was having problems because the day he met him I was in distressed and if he was one of those drivers that drive carelessly he would have hits me with his car and maybe it would have bin another story but he is happy that I opened up he is willing to help me and he want to meet I went to meet him in his office around 6pm he said he will give me 500k to pay 200k for rent, 200k for my business and use the 100k to balance the children school fees I was in tears I couldn't stop crying he begged me to stop and he even taught I was in my early 50 years old but when I told him I am only 37 he couldn't believe me but I don't blame him because I look so much older than my age because of bad marriage and I don't even know the last time I took a photo of myself because I hated myself so much but he reassure me that he will take care of me and my children and I will get back to the way I was before, that day I don't know what come up because I was crying a lot and he hugged me which lead to sex my God I couldn't believe that I was begging him to enter me and the way I screamed made me realised that I was sexual starved and needed a good dick after 3 rounds I fell all the stress has gone and started laughing like I won a huge amount of money and I left his office very happily and I couldn't stop missing him and can you imagine that same night after having fun with my destiny helper my husband also wanted to sleep with me but I rejected him I told him to go to his side chickens he insulted me as usual almost hit me but I kept calm and slept like a baby all I was dreaming of my destiny helper the man who came to wipe away my tears and ended my sorrow the next morning in September I got an alert 500k following by another 200k in the afternoon 700k I had tears of joy and he said he gave me the 200k bonus because the sex was so good I couldn't believe it that I can also make a man happy because my own husband sees me as a trash woman, I have paid my landlord, starred my food and provision business, my children has come back and they are going to school and I still dating my destiny helper I love everything about him the sex is just so good and in 3 months I now look my age even younger than 37 he is taking good care of me and my children even taught he is also married with a child who is 19 years old he lives in America and he is also in a sexeless marriage so we were both two Hot married people who were desperatly needed each other and glory to God we have met and we are enjoying life, I have find so much happiness through him and I want to get rid of the useless man who is living with me and eating my food for free I don't want a useless man anymore I have suffered a lot but not anymore I am ready to leave him and move on with my destiny helper he is planning to move me and my kids to one of his house far away from my husband in January and he will have me all alone and I won't regret leaving my husband because I deserve better. Please don't mind my bad grammars I wasn't opportunate to finish school like others and sorry about the long post thanks to anyone who will read till the end and advice
Your destiny helper is in it for sex, I can tell you for free that he ll do worse than your husband with money in his hand

2 Likes

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by bukatyne(f): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2020
Stevenbright:

And when her husband was the destiny helper of other women, she was angry!

This life!

2 Likes

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by MedicH: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2020
Richy4:
For those that read this, How did you manage to read this without paragraphs? U guys were really brave....
I don't want to have a headache... it's like all the letters were raining from the sky..

Not every one is dumb and illiterate. That was why some people could read it.

2 Likes

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Strongwoman444: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2020
femi4:
Your destiny helper is in it for sex, I can tell you for free that he ll do worse than your husband with money in his hand
He only want sex to a 37 years old woman with 3 children by the way what will he gain when I am not even a young girl or a virgin and there is so many beautiful young girls out there who are better than me where he can benefit from them , I don’t think he is after me only for sex because it doesn’t make sense to me it’s here to help me and my children to give us a better life and he won’t do anything worse than my husband because he is not evil like him

1 Like

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Strongwoman444: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2020
Chiquitq:
Don't waste your time and resources trying to divorve your husband. He would show you help in the process. You should not have paid your house rent but instead, moved to another house without this husband. Let the landlord evict him by himself. Now , he has continued eating free food.

I'm a more serious note, it is hard to make the best decisions under distress. This helper of yours is not all good though he glitters. There is no way that you can see clearly for now. Enjoy the sex while it lasts and enjoy the money that he willingly gives you but focus more on how to reinvent your career and raise your children. Don't think of marrying this new man until five years later when you have studied him well. He might be an opportunist and I won't want you to go from drying pan to fire. I don't believe he has this money and is as sex staffed as he claims to be despite all the runs girls in town who are single and fresh. Take his claims on marital status only with a pinch of salt.

Do not move into his house with your children but instead, let him give you money to rent a house of your choice. Invest and try to build your own house.

Don't make any trouble with your present husband because he won't leave you without a fight.

Take things very slowly and never think all that glitters is gold..Do not have unprotected sex with your new boyfriend. Don't be carried away by money from this timely giver.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by femi4: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2020
Strongwoman444:

He only want sex to a 37 years old woman with 3 children by the way what will he gain when I am not even a young girl or a virgin and there is so many beautiful young girls out there who are better than me where he can benefit from them , I don’t think he is after me only for sex because it doesn’t make sense to me it’s here to help me and my children to give us a better life and he won’t do anything worse than my husband because he is not evil like him
lol....when it come to sex, age or status is the last thing on a man's mind
Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by laurenwhite(f): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2020
Strongwoman444:

Thanks I am an adult and I know what I am doing with my life
and yet u are seeking advice from a faceless forum...without mincing words, what u are doing is completely wrong. stop it now, tomorrow might be too late

1 Like

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by laurenwhite(f): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2020
Angelacruz:
So d husband dat is cheating nko??pls free her
two wrongs dont make a right

3 Likes

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by laurenwhite(f): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Stevenbright:

And when her husband was the destiny helper of other women, she was angry!
she even called them 'side chickens' and now she has become one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by cococandy(f): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
I couldn’t either

Op edit with paragraphs please
Richy4:
For those that read this, How did you manage to read this without paragraphs? U guys were really brave....
I don't want to have a headache... it's like all the letters were raining from the sky..
Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by alphaNomega: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Richy4:
Her husband drinks a lot, beats her, has poor erection and does not give money. One day she met a man who said he is a counsellor and gave her money, promised to care for her children, then proceeded to light up the pússy 3times and now she wants to leave alcoholic-poor erection-broke-wife beating husband

3 Likes

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by cococandy(f): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
I finally stressed my eyes to read this. Dude you know you’re lying but carry on.

Strongwoman444:
I have bin married for 15 years and blessed with 3 children 2 girls 1 boy my husband is 50 and am 37 I have suffered a lot in this marriage, my husband doesn't take care of his responsibilities I have bin the only one providing for the family I take care of rent, bills and my children school fee the responsibility Is too much that sometime i feel very sick my blood pressure is always high because of too much thinking that is not enough the worst of all is my husband beat me, he insult me with bad words in front of my children my first daughter of 14 years told me the way my husband is treating me she don't think she will ever get married but I have to begged her not to repeat it again because her marriage will be better than mine, my husband is a alcoholic , womaniser, he smoke weed which has killed his sex drive for 9 years now he doesn't stand during sex no matter what I try to do he doesn't stand he will transfer the anger at me, he will beat me sometime when he stand he will only last 2 mins I have begged him to go to the hospital but he refused saying I am the problem not him because when he is out there with his side chickens he perform so well he call me bad luck and he hasn't touched me for 4 years last time he beat me because I couldn't make him stand he said the day he will touch me that day his late mother will resurecite and I havnt bother him again because when I think about the responsibility I have in my shoulder I don't even care about sex anymore even taught somwtime I cried when I missed it a lot, during lockdown I have lost my business and I have been very stressful with my blood pressure keep. Arise I didn't know where I was going to get the money for rent, feeding becomes hard we had nothing I had to send all 3 children to my parents and my husband wasn't saying anything when he have money he will rather drink, smoke and spent with side chicken I couldn't bear to live anymore and suicide was my only option left I told myself my children are with my parents let me kill myself so I can have peace but anytime I think about my children ky 14,12 and 9 years I said no I can't leave them to suffer and I have tried everything to get a job but they keep rejecting me and my landlord was fighting me for rent my husband will kip quiet as if he doesn't stay with us, I didn't want to go back to my parents because of younger ones they will humiliate me despite my children were there but they had also suffered in the hand of my younger ones they keep reporting to me what my younger ones has bin doing to them which made me to wept badly, one day I left the house and was walking on the street like a mad woman and I was ready to die but a man saved me he almost hit me with his car and he got out and started asking me what is the problem I am the type that I find it hard to tell my problem to people and now a stranger asking me i lied I was fine but he said I don't look fine that he is a counsellor he helped people with depression and various problems he sensed that I have a bigger problem and I can trust and talk to him, he ask if we can go to his car or office to talk but I was afraid incase people sees me and report to my husband I told him I can't because I am married to a angry man I don't want to cause problem so he gave me his office card and say if I need to talk to him I can call anytime and he gave me 5k I couldn't stop thanking him that money was like millions to me because I havnt touch the money in a long time i bought foodstuffs and my shameless husband ate until the food finished without being ashamed of not providing any money for me and he didn't even care to know where did I get the money from I just shook my head, after 3 days I contacted the man we spoke for long and I narrated my story to him he said he knew that I was having problems because the day he met him I was in distressed and if he was one of those drivers that drive carelessly he would have hits me with his car and maybe it would have bin another story but he is happy that I opened up he is willing to help me and he want to meet I went to meet him in his office around 6pm he said he will give me 500k to pay 200k for rent, 200k for my business and use the 100k to balance the children school fees I was in tears I couldn't stop crying he begged me to stop and he even taught I was in my early 50 years old but when I told him I am only 37 he couldn't believe me but I don't blame him because I look so much older than my age because of bad marriage and I don't even know the last time I took a photo of myself because I hated myself so much but he reassure me that he will take care of me and my children and I will get back to the way I was before, that day I don't know what come up because I was crying a lot and he hugged me which lead to sex my God I couldn't believe that I was begging him to enter me and the way I screamed made me realised that I was sexual starved and needed a good dick after 3 rounds I fell all the stress has gone and started laughing like I won a huge amount of money and I left his office very happily and I couldn't stop missing him and can you imagine that same night after having fun with my destiny helper my husband also wanted to sleep with me but I rejected him I told him to go to his side chickens he insulted me as usual almost hit me but I kept calm and slept like a baby all I was dreaming of my destiny helper the man who came to wipe away my tears and ended my sorrow the next morning in September I got an alert 500k following by another 200k in the afternoon 700k I had tears of joy and he said he gave me the 200k bonus because the sex was so good I couldn't believe it that I can also make a man happy because my own husband sees me as a trash woman, I have paid my landlord, starred my food and provision business, my children has come back and they are going to school and I still dating my destiny helper I love everything about him the sex is just so good and in 3 months I now look my age even younger than 37 he is taking good care of me and my children even taught he is also married with a child who is 19 years old he lives in America and he is also in a sexeless marriage so we were both two Hot married people who were desperatly needed each other and glory to God we have met and we are enjoying life, I have find so much happiness through him and I want to get rid of the useless man who is living with me and eating my food for free I don't want a useless man anymore I have suffered a lot but not anymore I am ready to leave him and move on with my destiny helper he is planning to move me and my kids to one of his house far away from my husband in January and he will have me all alone and I won't regret leaving my husband because I deserve better. Please don't mind my bad grammars I wasn't opportunate to finish school like others and sorry about the long post thanks to anyone who will read till the end and advice

2 Likes

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Strongwoman444: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
laurenwhite:
she even called them 'side chickens' and now she has become one
The good thing is I am a side chicken to a rich man he is taking good care of me and my children i never knew that I can touch 700k in my entire life its God not wonderful but those that are dating a broke ass impotent man like my husband are just wasting their time because he can't even afford 10k what a waste of sin and time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Strongwoman444: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
cococandy:
I finally stressed my eyes to read this. Dude you know you’re lying but carry on.

You are entitle to your opinion
Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by laurenwhite(f): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Strongwoman444:

The good thing is I am a side chicken to a rich man he is taking good care of me and my children i never knew that I can touch 700k in my entire life its God not wonderful but those that are dating a broke ass impotent man like my husband are just wasting their time because he can't even afford 10k what a waste of sin and time
the same God you claim not to know to s.picymimi is now wonderful? FYI sin is sin, seeing as u condemned ur husband's act so bitterly, i expected better from u...too bad

1 Like

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Strongwoman444: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
femi4:
lol....when it come to sex, age or status is the last thing on a man's mind
We are both enjoying the sex so your comment about him only after me for sex doesn’t make any sense it would have make sense if I was a young girl

1 Like

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Strongwoman444: 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
laurenwhite:
the same God you claim not to know to s.picymimi is now wonderful? FYI sin is sin, seeing as u condemned ur husband's act so bitterly, i expected better from u...too bad
Of course I know God and I believe in him because I strongly believe my destiny helper was send by God to change my life but I didn’t get her post because all she was talking about is God this God that instead of her to be more specific and tell me for example cheating is bad , don’t leave your husband etc etc that would have make her comments easier than going about God as if she is God secretary

1 Like

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by At10tion: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
So this is what counselors do now? Sleeping with vulnerable women, unh?

1 Like

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by laurenwhite(f): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
Strongwoman444:

Of course I know God and I believe in him because I strongly believe my destiny helper was send by God to change my life but I didn’t get her post because all she was talking about is God this God that instead of her to be more specific and tell me for example cheating is bad , don’t leave your husband etc etc that would have make her comments easier than going about God as if she is God secretary
stop calling him ur destiny helper please!!!
Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by legacystore: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Committing adultery with swag grin

Well I won't judge u, u have been through a lot from your story and deserves some happiness

1 Like

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Strongwoman444: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
At10tion:
So this is what counselors do now? Sleeping with vulnerable women, unh?
He doesn’t do it with any woman but he did because It’s a part of the counselling to relieve my stress and I don’t regret it because the sex was so good and an anti stress for me in 3 months I look young and my skin is glowing and the only thing is remaining for me is to gain weight

1 Like

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Strongwoman444: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
laurenwhite:
stop calling him ur destiny helper please!!!
What should I call him?
Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Strongwoman444: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
legacystore:
Committing adultery with swag grin

Well I won't judge u, u have been through a lot from your story and deserves some happiness
Thanks my brother/sister is true because happiness is free
Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by At10tion: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2020
Strongwoman444:

He doesn’t do it with any woman but he did because It’s a part of the counselling to relieve my stress and I don’t regret it because the sex was so good and an anti stress for me in 3 months I look young and my skin is glowing and the only thing is remaining for me is to gain weight
My dear, if he does it with another woman he won't tell you, moreover that is his job, to relief stress from every sex-starved women that came to him for counseling through sex and money! Very funny. And since you are enjoying this season of your life with him it will be right for you to legally divorce your husband since everything is based on faulty foundation so you can enjoy your new season with your new found lover in peace and in true conscience of your heart.
Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Strongwoman444: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
At10tion:
My dear, if he does it with another woman he won't tell you, moreover that is his job. And since you are enjoying this season of your life with him it will be right for you to legally divorce your husband since everything is based on faulty foundation so you can enjoy your new season with your new found lover in peace and in true conscience of your heart.
You may be right but I don’t think he has any other woman apart from his wife and me because he told me ever since he is bin married I am the first woman is cheating on his wife with and I believe him because he is not the type that cheat even taught appearances can’t tell but I trust his words for him to give me a huge amount so easily and to accept my children like his own I don’t think he is lying , I am not legally married with my husband we only did traditional marriage and he paid my bride price not church or court wedding and in January I am moving out with my children and I will transfer the bride price money back to him
Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by At10tion: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
Strongwoman444:

You may be right but I don’t think he has any other woman apart from his wife and me because he told me ever since he is bin married I am the first woman is cheating on his wife with and I believe him because he is not the type that cheat even taught appearances can’t tell but I trust his words for him to give me a huge amount so easily and to accept my children like his own I don’t think he is lying , I am not legally married with my husband we only did traditional marriage and he paid my bride price not church or court wedding and in January I am moving out with my children and I will transfer the bride price money back to him
Okay! The brideprice he paid is a symbol of marriage, of you being bethrowed to him, so do the needful and let your heart be at peace!
Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Tekzyflex(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
you don't need any advice! I totally support your decision. fvck religion,fvck marriage,etc...live for your children. Your husband is a disgrace to manhood.

3 Likes

Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by mariahAngel(f): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Strongwoman444:

Thanks my brother/sister is true because happiness is free

grin grin grin
Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by SpicyMimi(f): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Strongwoman444:

He is not the type of married who cheat if he was the cheating type I don’t think he will be only having 1 child till now he would have at least seek out for more children but he stick with his wife until we met anyway even if it’s lying I don’t think it’s a problem as long he is happy and I am happy that is what matter the rest is not important
Enjoy it while it lasts madam, but don’t forget to screenshot this post.
Re: Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years by Strongwoman444: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tekzyflex:
you don't need any advice! I totally support your decision. fvck religion,fvck marriage,etc...live for your children. Your husband is a disgrace to manhood.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Had A New Baby. / Whats Your Fear? Share Them / Still Bearing Your Maiden Name After Marriage?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.