Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,943 members, 7,919,056 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:25 PM

The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? (15542 Views)

Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience / I Am Afraid Of Sex. How Can I Prevent Extreme Tiredness After Sex? / I Am Addicted To Sex, How Do I Stop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by TJaguar(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
I park here... waiting for more comments grin . Make una no come dey lie for here o..
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Telegram234(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Vaseline 4 life...

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by brain54(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I hope u have not started knacking dorin27? grin
poke noser!!!
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Chibueze90:

Call your pastor or imam
guy abeg help ur fellow guy
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
brain54:
poke noser!!!
Lolz I'm just kidding grin
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by silento(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
She was older than me so she make sure she enjoyed and I enjoys it too alot of fore play

When I was coming it was like heaven she has to use her hands to cover my mouth after we rest and the second round that was the best sex I had ever had the girl was pro

After that day I fell sick for two weeks coz I over cummed my capacity

12 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Jodha(f): 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2020
victor2fresh:
I will never forget , mine was after a party at my hostel and the lights were out, after dancing with this girl i convinced her to get into my room with me and i bleeped her cos i was high asf, woke up in the morning to discover the girl i lost my virginity to is one of the ugliest girls I've seen in my life.

I can never ever woo this chick on a normal day, this shiit still pains me till date and anytime I remember it I'll give myself 3 heavy knocks on my head.....I fuckkked up !!

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by olanrewaju93375: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2020
:I'm actually a married virgin . Waiting for the brostitutes to come share their st-hoeries Alaye, tell us your experience jor...nor dey disguise
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by EzzyCarter: 9:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
Denique:

Alaye, tell us your experience jor...nor dey disguise undecided

Maami mi o disguise o sad. I'm actually a revd. Father. Never done it so Ion even know what a coochie looks like. When I finally want to do it sef, I might need a torch and a map to find my way grin tongue
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Pancakeey(f): 9:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
EdricBond:
How did you did this?
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Inspectorartz: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2020
https:///BTC_Ads_sg_bot?start=1098038696

Open the link with telegram to mine Bitcoin by yourself for free and send to your wallet address
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by wiseone28: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
silento:
She was older than me so she make sure she enjoyed and I enjoys it too alot of fore play

When I was coming it was like heaven she has to use her hands to cover my mouth after we rest and the second round that was the best sex I had ever had the girl was pro

After that day I fell sick for two weeks coz I over cummed my capacity
You don't mean it

3 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Goldmaxx(f): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
Following grin grin
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Mywd: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2020
Preshmane:
my first of sex experience was with a virgin, it took me three days to finally disvirgin her.. damn, the experience was so good... the lady was older tho, she was 19 while I was 18 then

Alaye tell us like practical joor... Hw e take enter and all that
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
I
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Silentgroper(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2020
fati2001:

I COMMENTED MY RESERVATION
Can u pls shut d fvck up 4 fvcking christ sake.
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Silentgroper(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Denique:

Alaye, tell us your experience jor...nor dey disguise undecided
Abeg leave d omo olomo alone jor..
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Zyxzzzz: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2020
I just remembered mine during 100L my days grin with my coursemate.. Funny but Embarrassing

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Uniquekriss(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
SmellySperm:
I just used my last 2k to play bet9ja virtual game,am typing this with hunger,I blame the devil..
someone should pls help me with at least 2k for the weekend,I swear with my life never to near bet9ja agn
try play live game tomorrow, I have sure odd for u so u can get back your money, lol.

3 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Uniquekriss(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Phenomenal16:
M a virgin
not necessary to mention. Virgin kee u dia. Modafucka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by yarimo(m): 2:16am On Dec 05, 2020
Telegram234:
Vaseline 4 life...
which of the branch of vaseline crew are you from ? I am chairman vaseline crew sambisa forest branch. grin

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by thatsleepboy1: 2:32am On Dec 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Jesslove(f): 2:49am On Dec 05, 2020
I thought it was amazing at the time because I had nothing to compare it to. In actuality it was pretty mediocre

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by taretoofine(m): 3:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
I hope u have not started knacking dorin27? grin
Hey that's so uncool you know

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Uniquekriss:
not necessary to mention. Virgin kee u dia. Modafucka
Lolz if that phenomenal16 is a virgin, my grandma is a virgin too cheesy

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by macskillzy(m): 5:11am On Dec 05, 2020
oyabak2020:
If you are in Oyo state and you are interested in any of the following:

*Cassava farming
*Snail
*Fish farming
*Poultry
*Piggery
*Goat rearing
*Animal feeds production
*Vegetable farming
*Goat farming
*Grass cutter
*Rabbit rearing
*Mushroom farming
*Beekeeping

*Soap moaking
*Paint making
*Bead making
*Perfume making
*Shoe & bag making
*Insecticide making
*Digital marketing
*Makeup
*Chips production & packaging
*Catering services

Come let's train you, empower you and access zero interest loan.

Chat me up via signature for details

what's the cost
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by oyabak2020: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2020
macskillzy:

what's the cost

We are not asking you to pay anybody. This is an NGO that is ready to lift serious minded people out of poverty and those who need to diversify their individual economy. Chat me up via WhatsApp if you are in Oyo state.

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by NaijaCover(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
@ the floor is open

Hmmmmm
Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Juliusmomoh: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2020
post=96747076:

Hmmmmm
U no sabi talk again ba ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by Denique(f): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Maami mi o disguise o sad. I'm actually a revd. Father. Never done it so Ion even know what a coochie looks like. When I finally want to do it sef, I might need a torch and a map to find my way grin tongue

The OP mentioned the bolded too??!

Re: The First Time You Had Sex , How Was It ? by MagnateCalibre(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2020
SmellySperm:
I just used my last 2k to play bet9ja virtual game,am typing this with hunger,I blame the devil..
someone should pls help me with at least 2k for the weekend,I swear with my life never to near bet9ja agn

I love to but sorry Bro, any cash given to you now will still go back there so I can't help you.

I have lots of guys like that here and I told them boldly till you quit virtual betting, you get nothing from me.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After You Got Cheated On, How Did You Feel? / Sustaining Relationships Without Money / Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.