Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,380 members, 7,978,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:08 PM

Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision (21213 Views)

Female Circumcision / Shocking Video Of Child Female Circumcision In Nigeria / Female Circumcision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by enemyofprogress: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Na now the girl’s pusssssssies go sweet and ringtones go dey loud and melodious
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by delpee(f): 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Stone age

My yoruba friend told me that there is a part of Osun state that uptill today doesn't wear cloth and encourages snake worship

Doubtful but please go ahead and name the place so we can verify your friends claims.

Snake worship isn't part of Yoruba culture.

1 Like

Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by Purplehibscus11(f): 12:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Twutin:
Ewedu eating people and their evil practices. angry

I spit on their shameless cone skulls. Tueh!

I think we need to move past tribalism this is 2020 not the 90s.
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by marsman: 12:32am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:

It is dear but you may not know.
Mention the place.
Absense of Evidence is the evidence of absense.
I know about some towns in Anambra, that don't kill snakes or hurt them. They treat them like gods.

1 Like

Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by marsman: 12:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Bkayyy:
This life is filled with hypocrisy.
Just look at the people advising Igbo culture on how to treat women.
Its only things people hear of that they criticize. Imagine, circumcision has been going unchecked in this place since and nobody cares until they got tired of it and abolished it themselves.
All these "my mama say I be Igbo" from Lagos that are waiting for opportunities to demonize Igbo culture, UNA SEE UNA LIVES?
21st century slave to is talking
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 05, 2020
marsman:

Mention the place.
Absense of Evidence is the evidence of absense.
I know about some towns in Anambra, that don't kill snakes or hurt them. They treat them like gods.

You know and I know, that's common knowledge
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by Dagger111(m): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Stone age

My yoruba friend told me that there is a part of Osun state that uptill today doesn't wear cloth and encourages snake worship

Till, which one is uptill?
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by mohhabfarm: 6:28am On Dec 05, 2020
Christmas is around the corner. Join feed the Nation now and get enough food stuff for Christmas. Join with 1,000. Your house will be stock with food stuff.
Interested persons can join through the whatsapp link.https:///HDSpIk0j2RcE
TIV1cfEjUX or add us on whatsapp 08160604420.

1 Like

Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by olajizz01(m): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Stone age

Where in osun,lies upon lies.
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by Herbephe1(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Stone age

please can you mention the place? let's confirm whether it's true or not
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by harmony75: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2020
most states and tribes are guilty of this, they should be educated against circumcisions!
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by flemblem(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Stone age

do justice to your post and give us the name of the part of Osun That doesn't wear cloth ? �

Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by salt1: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bad business for those from Osun who are using this to seek asylum in developed countries
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by Loveknitting: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Twutin:
Ewedu eating people and their evil practices. angry

I spit on their shameless cone skulls. Tueh!

So other languages in nigeria doesn't practice this wicked?

What is wrong with some of you in this country, always looking for excuses to bashed your fellow citizens.
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by gaskiyamagana: 5:54am On Dec 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

After you hopeless governor killed you low IQ house negros, you are here ranting presidency...Are you normal? Go to Kastina and ask them who presidency help...What of Obansanjo unmotorable roads in his home town....Truely Sense is far away from you.
What is this wan saying?
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

What is this wan saying?

I'm saying you have no sense.
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by gaskiyamagana: 9:25am On Dec 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

I'm saying you have no sense.
Ok. I understand you now courtesy of pig grunting machine decoder just collected from Jagaban, the political UNDERTAKER of nyamrin.
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Ok. I understand you now courtesy of pig grunting machine decoder just collected from Jagaban, the political UNDERTAKER of nyamrin.

Hopeless third world slave for life.. house negro from guinea.
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by gaskiyamagana: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Hopeless third world slave for life.. house negro from guinea.

You scored these A's as good Ipob miscreant enemy of Jagaban
Anxiety
Annoyance
Animousity
Angry
Anger
Anguish
Agony
Re: Atakumosa West L.G.A Of Osun Ends Female Circumcision by NgwalandAbia(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

You scored these A's as good Ipob miscreant enemy of Jagaban
Anxiety
Annoyance
Animousity
Angry
Anger
Anguish
Agony

No one across the Niger bridge even know if the dog you mentioned exist.

Who cares for a slave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan / Difference Between Being Black In The Uk And Being Black In The Us / 5 Good Things And Bad Things About Nigerian People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.