Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,959 members, 7,942,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:58 AM

Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? (756 Views)

Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) / For How Long Have U Been Single ? / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2020
Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? Share Ur Experience. Last Week, I Saw D Leg Of A Girl Being Burnt By It. Dis Girl Was Just Groaning In Pains. D Skin Of Her Leg Got Peeled Off As A Result Of D Burnt. I Haven't Experienced It & I Pray Not To Experience It, But 4rm What I Av Seen 4rm Doze Who Av Been Victim Of It, Shows Dat D Experience Is Not A Funny One. Dis Has Even Make Me To Be More Careful When Boarding Any Bike Or Alighting 4rm Any Bike.
Re: Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? by hashtagged(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
I have seen a guy burnt too, looks like a very bad hot water burn
Re: Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? by sKeetz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
Yes i got burnt when i was a kid.. around 7 or 8. The pain and trauma is better imagined than experienced cry

I still have the burn scar on my leg as a reminder.

Not a good experience.
Re: Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? by EzzyCarter: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Nah. But my ex had the experience sad. Wasn't a palatable experience for her. Luckily the scars completely faded with time otherwise it could have disfigured her fresh skin wink
Re: Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? by davomaster(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
I've had the experience before, I must say, it's quite a bad experience. It happened when I was in primary school , after closing from school that day, my dad sent a bike man to pick me up since he was unable to come because of work, on getting home, as I was about to get down from the bike the silencer touched my right leg, it was not too painful initially but after about 5 hours it has swollen up, then I made a terrible mistake, I bursted it and peeled the skin off. That was the genesis of the pain, I couldn't sleep through out the night. I was taken to a clinic the next morning for treatment. It took up to a month before the wound closed up. It's been 18 years and I still bear the scar till today.
Re: Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? by paulolee(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2020
sure n cnt sleep all nite..
Re: Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
paulolee:
sure n cnt sleep all nite..
When I Saw Dis Girl's Leg, I Began To Imagine D Severe Pains She Might Be Going Tru.
Re: Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2020
Yes, I have. Twice. Very painful experience.
Re: Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? by raghavxewir: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2022
I have a Classic 350 Royal Enfield Bike, and sometimes I want to modify my bike with an attractive sound exhaust. I Booked my silencer on Sans Classic Parts. They provide a better quality product. If you want to more information about this topic you can visit the site: https://www.sansclassicparts.com/collections/super-collection/products/short-bottle-ceramic-wool-exhaust-for-all-royal-enfield-models
Re: Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? by shantti(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Why do they use that kind of metal to create silencers, can't they find another material or maybe paint it Black to reduce the rate of heat absorbtion
Re: Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? by shantti(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
That one small Sha, have you been burnt by the top of a old lantern that have been burning overnight
Re: Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? by shantti(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
That one small Sha, have you been burnt by the top of a old lantern
Re: Av U Been Burnt By A Bike Silencer B4? by amitxix: 6:14am On Nov 02, 2022
If you want to purchase the best exhaust, so With so many different exhausts available on the market, choosing the right one can be difficult. But now our expert review to help you decide. Visit Sans Classic Parts Youtube Channel here we have tested out the most popular brands of motorcycle exhausts and found the best ones for you Check them out now & Visit for Website and click on the short bottle silencer. Visit: https://www.sansclassicparts.com/collections/super-collection/products/short-bottle-ceramic-wool-exhaust-for-all-royal-enfield-models

(1) (Reply)

Is This For Real? / The Help You Needed To Quickly Meet Your Future Husband Is Finally Here! / If Messi Can Leave Barca, What Made You Think Your Girl Can't Leave You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.