Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,547 members, 7,911,397 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:29 AM

How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! (1320 Views)

Girls Using Dog For Self Service Is Getting Rampant / New Trendy For Girls ? Using Underwear To Replace Blouse / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
Back then in 2010 I didn't know what Yahoo Yahoo was , It was the same year Wizkid came into limelight., And I loved Wizkid then (no homo ) .so i opened a Facebook account with his name and used his pictures , I was doing that as a fan. I logged out and I did not check back until 2 weeks later , when I logged in I was shocked at the thousands of request and messages , Pretty Girls were begging me to please add them , some were sending me bbpin, I wanted to deactivate the account or tell them I'm not Wizkid but that year I was a simp , and the kind of girls in my inbox thinking I'm Wizkid will never look at me twice on a normal day so I played along ..
I selected few account, gave them my number , I was literally on the phone every minute, girls were always calling some will even beg me to sing and to make matters easy they thought it was truly Wizkid . Maybe because at that time there was no video call , ladies would send me thier nudes , I had girls calling me from London . At first I wasn't thinking about money I was just enjoying the attention I was getting from these beautiful ladies ..

This made me became obsessed with Wizkid , monitoring his every movement , uploading his pictures even the ones u rarely see online .. I was so good at it that , other fake account will message me telling me to please give them money and they promise they will deactivate thier account.. I'll just laugh and ignore...
Then one day one particular London babe who I liked personally,she was always calling and then asked me to give her my bbpin.at that time I don't own a Blackberry cos bb was the iPhone of that time .I told her my bb was stolen and she offered to buy a new one for me ,and just like that she sent me 200 dollars .that was how I bought my bold 2,I gave her my pin and some other girls..and girls were always sending me recharge cards ,at that time the least balance on my phone on a bad day would be 12k ...the pin spread so fast that somehow the real Wizkid heard about it ...
So Wizkid went on his Twitter posting the pin saying don't add him he is fake ... ( Google that for those who doubt)
I saw the tweet 2 mins after he posted because I was always monitoring him.. I felt sad . I switched off my phone because I felt I have been casted .. later when I switched it back on ... I was shocked .. I got about a thousand request.. among these requests was Olamide ybnl ... Yung6ix ... Tony tetuila .... And Governor's daughter... Appenrently they thought Wizkid posted his pin stylishly...
At this point people started blessing me .. I get messages like "wiz I feel like dashing u sth send me acct number" ... The calls were getting too much that I had to hire a friend to act as manager ..
Then I bought another blackberry phone and I would post on my Wizkid bbpin that people should add my cousin.. which is still me .. that was how I slept with slay Mama's including one that is famous now ..I also used my cousin format to meet Olamide ybnl...
Alot happened before I finally deleted the account and threw the phone inside water
may God Forgive us all. ...

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2020
I can relate bro.
Before all dis Android com dey cast boys. E get one weyrey guy wey dey use olamide name for Facebook. I dey tell everyone say na scammer, omoh, see as everyone dey insult me day year. grin grin grin
Re: How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
YoonSung65:
Lies...
So true bro... Some still do these till today..
Re: How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! by Juliusmomoh: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
I don't belive this... Not until u send me #100 card..
Re: How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Normally, it might be easier for Trump to vote for Joe Biden than for me to believe this fairytale, but the moment I saw 'Nigerian ladies', I immediately started believing.
As long as Nigerian bitches are involved, anything is obtainable.
Out of different things that could keep their mumu button pressed till infinity, fame and money are two sure ways, that could make their dumb heads go blank.

MJ's Bubbles once looked at it's pocket and said, "If I enter Nigeria today, before night, I could bed more Nigeria slay queens than I ever wanted."
I have no choice than agree with Bubbles on this one because if it enters Nigeria now, a lot of Nigerian ladies would count it a great honour to lay their backs down for it to climb and hump them. It is famous and it has a huge pocket, those two things would always glue the back of majority of Nigerian ladies to your bed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! by Charleys: 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
I believe you.
Re: How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! by JONSYN7154: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
grin this ur story sweet pass Honey. part 2 no dey?

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! by IceColdVeins(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
Omo this your story sweet pass quickie.
I could have sworn I had a sugar rush while reading.. wwwoopps

3 Likes

Re: How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! by Dreadlock69(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2020
light099:
Normally, it might be easier for Trump to vote for Joe Biden than for me to believe this fairytale, but the moment I saw 'Nigerian ladies', I immediately started believing.
As long as Nigerian bitches are involved, anything is obtainable.
Out of different things that could keep their mumu button pressed till infinity, fame and money are two sure ways, that could make their dumb heads go blank.

MJ's Bubbles once looked at it's pocket and said, "If I enter Nigeria today, before night, I could bed more Nigeria slay queens than I ever wanted."
I have no choice than agree with Bubbles on this one because if it enters Nigeria now, a lot of Nigerian ladies would count it a great honour to lay their backs down for it to climb and hump them. It is famous and it has a huge pocket, those two things would always glue the back of majority of Nigerian ladies to your bed.

Guy shey na Micheal Jackson chimpanzee you dey talk about

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Girls Using Wizkid Name .true Story!! by fehintiola324: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2020
:Lies... So true bro... Some still do these till today..

(1) (Reply)

Polyamory / Best Hookup Sites / VIDEO: “i’m So Proud Of My Heavy Melon” – Slay Queen Boast On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.