Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,227 members, 7,925,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:07 AM

Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later (29025 Views)

Kabir Bala 'OKWO' Shot Dead Hours After Kogi Govt Revoked His Pardon / I Pretended As Herbalist To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims In Osun — Suspect / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Anaerobi(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Rip to the dead
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Donspicey: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Wait oooooooo........

Shey na Davido broda

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by KosiGee(m): 11:35am On Dec 05, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
It is well with my soul.... Amen

What has this got to do with the topic?
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by JudasNaCarrot: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Buhari with killings......

What is happening to Osun and Ogun States sef.

Anambra competing right now. Before the end of today expect to see man kill wife, Brother kill brother, Step sister sell step mother into slavery or Father kill neighbor by suicide.....this is Anambra for you.
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Donmoscojaja(m): 11:40am On Dec 05, 2020
Coronavirus84:
His conscience didn't allow him to stay.

you mean you are coronavirus? are you fucking serious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by adewad13(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Then who do you want to investigate again.... eye witness ....abi
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Arysexy(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2020
He is a coward, he took his life
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by OBIPLUS(m): 11:57am On Dec 05, 2020
God help us.
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Slurity(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
bobokeshington:
WICKED WORLD.... I'M RELOCATING TO ANOTHER PLANET SOON...
why telling us? Just go jour, at least nature will add your daily food to mine.
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by DaddyRochie1642: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
KosiGee:

What has this got to do with the topic?

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin grin
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
AFONJAS!
VERY WICKED SET OF ANIMALS

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Goodman247: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nigerians are very aggressive and they cannot control thier anger,you see husband killing wife and vice versa, neighbour killing neighbour,
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Goodman247: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
berryPee:
Why will a skull miner stab a fellow skull miner and expect not to be summoned by their chief miner
? Oya make dem go settle the matter for yonder
what of ipob killing his wife in.lagos yesterday news, dt be a fool
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Goodman247: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
AFONJAS!
VERY WICKED SET OF ANIMALS
yesterday, l read on this forum about an Igbo man that stabbed his wife to death how about that, tribal idiot
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by KosiGee(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin grin

You are confused? Pepper me? How? What are you typing?
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Goodman247:
yesterday, l read on this forum about an Igbo man that stabbed his wife to death how about that, tribal idiot

SHUT UP STUPID GOAT!!!
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by TellMeTheTruth(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
An eye for an eye
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by mariovito(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
A clear case of revenge. Allies of the person he stabbed came for him. Simple.
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by DonroxyII: 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2020
pretydiva:
There's more to this story
One should not just argue with anyone ... too many irate people around at the brink of death ... I don't think there is more just anger fuelled by hunger/poverty!!
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by DonroxyII: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
StagethemTVee:
I have mastered the art of not getting involved in altercations when going about activities in public. Many are frustrated and silently mad.
Aswear to God, I just tell people sorry and swerve ... An Okada man scratched a Camry man and the man just pretended as if nothing happened while the Okada man looking scared and hysterical....

I learnt something ... When your time is filled and you require extra hours beyond normal 24hours ... There will be little time for quarrel and violence ...

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by We4all: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
If some people want to die, they should cultivate the habit of dying alone.
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by amuwo1980: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
Revenge killing , the relatives and friends of the murdered man went for revenge so fast
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by Fabulousl0l(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:

Anambra competing right now. Before the end of today expect to see man kill wife, Brother kill brother, Step sister sell step mother into slavery or Father kill neighbor by suicide.....this is Anambra for you.

We're talking of osun, the capital of bad news in Nigeria grin
JudasNaCarrot:

We're talking of osun, the capital of bad news in Nigeria

The head of yoruba Muslims in yoruba land
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by berryPee(m): 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
I am neither of the two you mentioned, stop disgracing your lineage online
Goodman247:
Re: Man Stabs His Co-Tenant To Death In Osun. Suspect Found Dead Hours Later by berryPee(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Not all igbos are IPOB members
Goodman247:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen After Police IG Left Benue Community. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos / Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.