Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,686 members, 7,930,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:32 PM

I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie (35258 Views)

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce / I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by Aliii(m): 11:28am On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
These men have succeeded in making marriage so uninteresting,99percent of marriage problems are caused by men.Our fathers are the real men, real men have gone into total extinction, just a handful of them still present in our midst .
99.9 percent of women are liabilities they even depend on their husband to buy them ALWAYS.. All they do is sleep and tie wrapper how do you expect a man to respect such a woman?
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by deavicky(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
These men have succeeded in making marriage so uninteresting,99percent of marriage problems are caused by men.Our fathers are the real men, real men have gone into total extinction, just a handful of them still present in our midst .
most problem in marriage are also caused by u people, when some of u marry u suddenly transfer all ur family problem to the man thereby putting him under pressure to take drastic decisions.
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by lenghtinny(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2020
It's obvious you are mentally disturbed...

All you do is spill your vile and bitterness on men related issues.... If one or two men are responsible for your misery, it's high time you snap out of it because you sound like a broken record already.....

Those people you call real men were extremely polygamous which I'm sure you and your fellow Feminazis in this age will never accept from any man.

Funny enough, it's only bitter women like you that knows what real men looks like in their figment of imagination.

Zzor:
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 05, 2020
Hollusilva28:
okay. Are you single. Let's roll and see where it leads. Before you justify maybe all men are the same
hmm, haven't you read anything about me here?
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 05, 2020
LINTUNE:
STFU angry
Mr tiny waist how are you doing
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by ndidigood(f): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2020
Kondomatic:
Today's fathers are doing better than our own fathers in terms of taking care of their family.

Kids prefer their fathers to their mothers these days
UA right on kid preferring their dad BC he is not always around but d mother is there making sure they are good.they may sometimes overdo like shouting and beating which they don't like
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by Liposure: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
you are a bigtime comedian. wo
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by femi4: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Good pussy is not for just a dick
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by VanDerWaalforces: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Zzor! hope U do not mean all these u say about men. Please, work on your mindset. Real, good men are still there; just pray God bless you with one. I wish U well sister.
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by zudozz: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
One of the most beautiful actresses ever..But if u meet her in person she has waywardness and Olosho written all over her!
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by Kondomatic(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2020
ndidigood:
UA right on kid preferring their dad BC he is not always around but d mother is there making sure they are good.they may sometimes overdo like shouting and beating which they don't like
Most adults these days will pick dad over mom.

You can start a poll online if you doubt.

Dads these days are a lot better than our grands and greatgrands.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by onomhoale(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
Being married or remaining single forever is not a big deal in my own opinion. But have children before you become weaker due to age is very important, if you don't have kids in you lifetime due to societal influences, mmmmmh wahala dey for you when you're become very old and weak, I speak from experience as a man that his father lived up 126yrs old before his demise. If you like acquire all the fame in the world, if don't have a child to be by your bedside when you're old, you're a loser, and you will gnash in pains till you die when you are of age. I remember vividly when my elder Sisters used to rotate the responsibility of bathing, and cutting the nails of my father, sometimes they bring him out for sunbathing. My mum is equally old, so don't question me about my mums role, one of my elder bro also left the city and reopen his business in my hometown just to be closer to my dad.... I know some of you here will want to think about engaging a caregiver, my brother and sisters, no one can take care of you like your own blood. This advice goes to all the slaymama, celebrities, and to those laboring under I don't care mentality. If you like marry, if you like no marry, but pls try born pikin wey go take care of you when you old.
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by victorian(f): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
You all hate me because i said i like money, why bring that here now? Ok I will start learning how not to like money if that will make me good wife material

My dear, live your life and make yourself happy. There are men who would spend to make their wives happy, credit alert, shopping and gifts.

Let no suffer head man on nairaland turn u into a robot and wish u shouldn't like the good things of life. You live life once, don't be deceived by suffering hmm and smiling people. If they have the money, they will treat their women better and won't wail online to always love poverty.
Aim moderately high for yourself and enjoy this life o.

If u follow people mouth? My dear u go cry las las.

Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by Hollusilva28(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
hmm, haven't you read anything about me here?
No. I'm just reading about you this morning for the first time
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
victorian:

My dear, live your life and make yourself happy. There are men who would spend to make their wives happy, credit alert, shopping and gifts.

Let no suffer head man on nairaland turn u into a robot and wish u shouldn't like the good things of life. You live life once, don't be deceived by suffering hmm and smiling people. If they have the money, they will treat their women better and won't wail online to always love poverty.
Aim moderately high for yourself and enjoy this life o.

If u follow people mouth? My dear u go cry las las.

Peace.
Thanks darling,God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by xjiggy: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Did u even read the part where she said the ex husband was a nice guy with a good heart? That the problem was her way of dressing and her profession? Marriage is about compromise from both sides. She refused to change her ways after marriage in the name of being an actress. Can't she take a cue from how Mercy Johnson Okojie completely adjusted after getting married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by Childofaking: 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
She has just given us an insight into her divorce:

Her husband criticizes her dressing and way of life and she will not have any of that because she is a celebrity. Can you imagine that?
they want to marry a man that will allow them dress nakedly and behave the way they want in the name of being a celebrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by Ibebu: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
SandraJane:

Source; https://punchng.com/ive-no-plan-to-remarry-angela-okorie/

Deep inside your heart, you want to...
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by NurseG84: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
mayklef:
Asif her kpekus fit survive without Dick.....nonsense and feminist undecided
Yes she can survive with out a D----
Must everything be sex?
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by mayklef(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
NurseG84:

Yes she can survive with out a D----
Must everything be sex?
YES IT IS
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by mayklef(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mumkc:
and your dick can survive without kpekus abi??
Never
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by victorian(f): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Thanks darling,God bless you

Amen dear and you too. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by Emanodimo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2020
If you want to get married to someone, you should love what they do and invest in it.

Whatever she meant here should be vice versa not a one way syndrome, where one is a tick.
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by Daddyboy21: 1:24am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
You all hate me because i said i like money, why bring that here now? Ok I will start learning how not to like money if that will make me good wife material
you are doomed and casted. Guys take note of her and avoid her like a plague. She is a time bomb looking for an unlucky man to launch her RPG and grenade on
Re: I Have No Plan To Remarry - Angela Okorie by Boxer007(m): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
victorian:

Amen dear and you too. smiley

Hello there madam, you are beautiful. Madam may I have sexx with you so I can stop being gay from Janary 2021?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marvis Goes Topless For Her EP ‘Here’ (Photos) / Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son / Rapper Wale Defends Spraying Daughter With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.