Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

Reside In Uk Or Usa With Ease. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reside In Uk Or Usa With Ease. (714 Views)

Is Barbing. Profitable In Uk Or Usa / I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? / Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reside In Uk Or Usa With Ease. by bwptravels: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2011
Don't ask me how i will do it through this forum, except you call me on phone: 08084184168.

If travelling to UK or USA to permanently reside has ever been your dream, then your opportunity has come. Call me for details because i won't say more here.
Re: Reside In Uk Or Usa With Ease. by tigerpaws(f): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2011
bwptravels:

Don't ask me how i will do it through this forum, except you call me on phone: 08084184168.

If travelling to UK or USA to permanently reside has ever been your dream, then your opportunity has come.  Call me for details because i won't say more here. 

@op,

Don't [b]you [/b]want to reside in Uk or usa?     undecided Why are you resident in Nigeria 

bwpbooks:

If God has blessed you with an acceptable size of manliness to your lady, then stop reading this and just thank Him for favoring you. On the other hand if you are [size=16pt]suffering from the common disgrace of tiny or small size of your manhood, you can as well start thanking God for bringing you a guaranteed solution. It is not a drug, it is not a machine, it is not surgery. It is a BOOK!
Yes, a book that provides you with ancient secrets of how you can effectively enlarge your manliness without all the above mentioned. We have sold many copies and still selling. Results are guaranteed with full demonstration pictures to show you exactly how to do it.
If you really want to win back the confidence of a true man, call or text BOOK to this number: 08084184168. The price is just #2,000[/size]. Think of how much you have spend on drugs and machines but have no satisfied result. KNOWLEDGE IS A POTENTIAL POWER!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!  grin   grin    grin
Re: Reside In Uk Or Usa With Ease. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2011
bwptravels:

If travelling to UK or USA to permanently reside has ever been your dream, then your opportunity has come.  Call me for details because i won't say more here.  

Of course you won't say any more through this forum, because you're a fraudulent thief. You also seem to know the ropes when it comes to fraud of this sort, for a supposedly newly registered member.

[size=30pt]THIEF![/size]
Re: Reside In Uk Or Usa With Ease. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^^ Thanks Tiger, for showing this fraudulent m0ron for what he truly is.
Re: Reside In Uk Or Usa With Ease. by bwpbooks: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2011
Most of you guys are so full of yourselves and you don't know anything. The worst is that you don't know that you don't know. Why not find out how it is done before you start wagging your rough mouths?
Re: Reside In Uk Or Usa With Ease. by justwise(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2011
bwpbooks:

Most of you guys are so full of yourselves and you don't know anything. The worst is that you don't know that you don't know. Why not find out how it is done before you start wagging your rough mouths?
bwptravels:

If travelling to UK or USA to permanently reside has ever been your dream, then your opportunity has come. Call me for details because i won't say more here.
. . . .same poor con artist
Re: Reside In Uk Or Usa With Ease. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2011
bwpbooks:

There's no need to find out how it's done (by you). Because there's nothing you can do, besides attempt to steal from your victims.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Arik Air / Ojota To Herbert Macaulay / Toll Gate Issue In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.