Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air (1347 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning / After SARS Ending, Angry Officer Shoots In Heavy Traffic In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by 2mercy: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2020
Some of the witnesses told SaharaReporters that the terrorists came to the area but nobody was killed or abducted as people fled their homes.

The last has not been heard of the Boko Haram terrorists' onslaught on Zabarmari community in Jere Local Government Area of Borno State as the insurgents invaded rice farms on Thursday, shooting sporadically to scare away the residents.

Some of the witnesses told SaharaReporters that the terrorists came to the area but nobody was killed or abducted as people fled their homes.

Last Saturday, Boko Haram inflicted one of the greatest casualty figures in the state by slaughtering no fewer than 78 rice farmers in the community – an incident that has attracted national and global condemnation.

One of the residents, Ishaya Ahmed, said women who were on their way to farm on Thursday first caught a glimpse of the terrorists.

"While some of our women and girls were on their way to the farm on Thursday, they came across the Boko Haram in large numbers, moving in a single line from north to south and, at the sight of the women, they began to shoot sporadically into the air to scare people away.

"So, the women froze at the gunshots and could not proceed to the farms. They had to return. I think the insurgents spared them because they were women. If we, the men, had followed them, they might have killed us."

A community leader in Zabarmari, who did not want his name to be mentioned, told SaharaReporters that boys and men were affected in the Saturday's gruesome murder.

"Some of them were newly-weds," he said. "Some with very young families. Others were mostly school-age boys while some were hired to harvest the farm for some fee. We heard the rumours that women were also killed, but it is not true."

Meanwhile, a woman in the community who lost her husband during the attack, said: "We got married eight months ago. I don't have a child, and I don't have any business I am doing. I only survive by what my husband makes from the farm. At the moment, I am staying with my mother since the death of my husband."

The Senate earlier on Tuesday called on the president to fire the service chiefs who have failed to secure Nigerians while the House of Representatives summoned the president to brief the house on the mass murder.

The Borno State governor, Babagana Zulum, who seemed to have lost trust on Nigerian armed forces, had on Monday asked the president to engage the services of mercenaries to fight Boko Haram.

"One of our recommendations as possible solutions to end the insurgency is the immediate recruitment of our youths into military and paramilitary services to complement the efforts of the Nigerian forces," he said. "Our third recommendation is for the President to engage the services of mercenaries to clear the entire Sambisa forest."

https://saharareporters.com/2020/12/04/exclusive-panic-boko-haram-returns-zabarmari-shoots-air

Lalasticlala
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by Arrewa: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Zabarmari...
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by Arrewa: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Bad...
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by Simplyleo: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Really?
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by Yenefer(f): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2020
Signs of a failed nation
Loss of control of its territory, or of the monopoly on the legitimate use of physical force therein. Erosion of legitimate authority to make collective decisions. Inability to provide public services. Inability to interact with other states as a full member of the international community.
en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Failed_...
Failed state - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by Racoon(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2020
shocked The marauding and killer BH terrorists must have obviously obtained permission & clearance from their Nigerian army collaborators to now return & terrorize the beleaguered citizens of Zabarmar according to Garba Shehu.Nonsense! Failed nation.

4 Likes

Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by XXXXTENTACION: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2020
Yenefer:
Failed nation. Useless military. Corrupt leaders
please stop this rubbish.

Nigeria is the most successful black nation.
and Buhari is one of the few great leaders we have. undecided
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by Abuimam6: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2020
Jesu
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by ThatFairGuy1: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2020
O Lord, help us we're vulnerable.

For these people to have still gone to farm, it means they're left with no other option.
"So, the women froze at the gunshots and could not proceed to the farms. They had to return. I think the insurgents spared them because they were women. If we, the men, had followed them, they might have killed us."
Imagine

1 Like

Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 05, 2020
And the FG are busy harassing endsars protesters while terrorists are running amok
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2020
Buhari is a failure

The North is cursed

Islam is a disease

4 Likes

Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by olril17(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2020
2mercy:

https://saharareporters.com/2020/12/04/exclusive-panic-boko-haram-returns-zabarmari-shoots-air

Lalasticlala

north is confused...actually scammed big time..
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by olril17(m): 8:19am On Dec 05, 2020
Arrewa:
Bad...
baddest...

1 Like

Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by olril17(m): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

For these people to have still gone to farm, it means they're left with no other option.
Imagine

sai baba

1 Like

Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by olril17(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2020
Abuimam6:
Jesu
momohh
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by olril17(m): 8:23am On Dec 05, 2020
Arrewa:
Zabarmari??
nope.kalabari

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by WonderManly(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Hmmmm

Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by nazicartel(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2020
There's something I'm noticing in the country, the military is lacking personnels, when they recapture an area, I think they will leave after spending sometime there, now creating an avenue for the bastards to come back to the place again. Borno state is too big for the personnels there, I think the best thing to do is to transfer some of these guys doing nothing in the southern part of the country to that place, because the ones here ain't doing anything

1 Like

Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by Lavisha(f): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2020
buhari haba
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by yanabasee(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2020
They organized a crusade instead of organising trainings on how to defeat the insurgent group.....

Buratai is very incompetent!!
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by Marine54(m): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2020
Simplyleo:
Really?
yes , cause we must blame the Ibos and ipob on this . They're are the major problem of this country.
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Imagine
Mumu, when was the last time you collected your Zombie stipends?

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by Goldencheese(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Yenefer:
Signs of a failed nation
Loss of control of its territory, or of the monopoly on the legitimate use of physical force therein. Erosion of legitimate authority to make collective decisions. Inability to provide public services. Inability to interact with other states as a full member of the international community.
Failed state - Wikipedia

Yenefer, I am enjoying your quotes. Please keep waking up from that side of the bed you've been sleeping on! grin grin
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2020
If Dem leave Boko Haram dey are ready to kill every N*gerian....Their struggle is baseless.
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by privaldo: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Imagine

There is no god but if there was one I am certain that, he will be tired of non-stop prayers from Nigerians more especially people who belong to the same category as you.
Hold your government accountable, you said NO but now you want to disturb god, did you elect him to lead you, or you don't know that today is Saturday and he also deserves to rest.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by privaldo: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2020
It's safe to say that Borno has been annexed by BH and they may take control of the government, and resources there sooner than expected.
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by ehhmah(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Goldencheese:

Yenefer, I am enjoying your quotes. Please keep waking up from that side of the bed you've been sleeping on! grin grin

Actually, there might be a real niggar behind this.

The natural borehole might have been well drilled of recent. grin

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by ehhmah(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2020
Yenefer:
Signs of a failed nation
Failed state - Wikipedia

You are changing ooo.
Your niggar must be a real nigarr grin

...You wake up Happy and Satisfied
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by Goldencheese(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
ehhmah:

Actually, there might be a real niggar behind this.

The natural borehole might have been well drilled of recent. grin

gringringrin
Re: Panic As Boko Haram Returns To Zabarmari, Shoots In The Air by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mikehot:
Buhari is a failure

The North is cursed

Islam is a disease

Apt summary

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Lockdown Rules Emerges From The Presidential Task Force / Re: # Occupylekkitollgate Proposed Protest / Fake News? Lawyer's Car Smashed For Carrying Biafra Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.