Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,062 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' (24359 Views)

Malivelihood Shows Off His Diamond Car (photos) / Seyi Shay: ''I Need A Man That Prays And Pays'' / Malivelihood & Deola Smart's Wedding Cake Took N4M, 4 Months & 12 Bakers To Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by phellycia2013(f): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
Until....::
Tools4sale:
Dem Don turn motivation speaker... We go know two years from now...

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by olayemi77806: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2020
i give una 4 years
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by womenareapes: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
jaybenugo:
'Marry A Wife That Will Pray For You, Not The One That Will Be Checking Your Phone' - Malivelihood

Malivelihood Advises Men On The Type Of Woman They Should Get Married To

Luxury designer, Malivelihood, will be getting married to his woman, Deola Smart, at the National Ecumenical Center in Abuja on Saturday, December 5, IgbereTV reports.

He took to his Instagram page on Saturday morning to advise men on the type of woman they should get married to.

He wrote on his Instastory:

"Marry a wife that will secretly lay her hands on that your coconut head & pray for you while you sleep, not the one that will be checking your phone."

https://igberetvnews.com/1374241/marry-wife-will-pray-one-will-checking-phone-malivelihood/
all ye useless piece of shiit will be forming relationship doctor undecided

even prostitute do pray and pray for there future husband undecided

the best and simple relationship advise is:

MARRY A FOREIGNER AND NOT NAIJA WOMEN! undecided

wahala is like who married a Naija women and expect to live well!
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by Dollanaira: 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by muller101(m): 5:49pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:
Marry a man that supports you, not the one that will be breathing fire because a better guy is on your heels
A better guy indeed. Always looking for where to tap from.
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by Bharekta: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
Angelfrost:
Barely out of wedding reception, and already an expert on marriage... Issokay!!!

Hope this thing go shack you for eternity!!! tongue

LOL..... ikr

I just hope this union stands the test of time...... Meanwhile, nice advice from malivelihood
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by Decryptor(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Lawliet:
Marry a man that supports you, not the one that will be breathing fire because a better guy is on your heels

#Craptalk

For you to see another man as "better" than the one you are with shows that you do not deserve to be in a union because even when you get to be with the so-called better one, you will still be seeing the "better-ness" in other men and will never be contented with the present one!
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by Decryptor(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2020
pocohantas:
We can do both at the same time (if we want to).

I am just trying to let him know that they are not mutually exclusive acts (i.e) the presence of one doesn’t indicate the absence of the other.

Women (by nature) are good multitaskers.

Scripted photo that was take to stroke the feministic ego of women!

Who was taking the pictures? Why can't the person help with the kid's homework?

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by Angelfrost(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bharekta:

LOL..... ikr

I just hope this union stands the test of time...... Meanwhile, nice advice from malivelihood

Yeah.... Great advice. Works for me too.

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mabizela:
So true but remember that some will lay their hands on you and be praying for your death while you sleep. love still de high this one. let's wait after one or two years and see what you will say by then

Stop dating demons. Haba!
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
I really don't fancy checking a man's phone and the once I tried it, we entered panel.

My guy then was sleeping. So I went through his messages and saw "I love you". I used hot slap to wake him up and told him to explain this to me. He claimed it was his sister who used it to text a woman. I wasn't satisfied until He called the woman and tried to make me speak with her. Since then, I stopped. In fact these days I'm not moved to check any man's phone. I can't come and kill myself.
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by tunde82seidat(f): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
Nonsense talk. It is mostly what you dish out to your wife in marriage that she returns back to you.You make her suspicious of you ,you cheat on her n expect her to keep the prayers coming .

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by sweetilicious(f): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2020
I would prefer a man with whom I pray together with.Am not going to build the foundation alone dragging your coconut head everyday.Its not mY PORTION Nor my wish.Thank you

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by kunleham(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
He said "Wahala for who go marry Efcc kind of wife ,instead of marrying a prayer warrior" grin
You mean SARS kind of wife?
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by torqque7(m): 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Hello guys

So my Aunty works in the civil service and years ago when she applied for the job, she filled in a wrong date of birth only to findout latter on that she is alot younger than what she actually filled and this will mean her retiring earlier than she actually should. so please how can this be corrected urgently pls ?
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by Jaapu: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
torqque7:
Hello guys

So my Aunty works in the civil service and years ago when she applied for the job, she filled in a wrong date of birth only to findout latter on that she is alot younger than what she actually filled and this will mean her retiring earlier than she actually should. so please how can this be corrected urgently pls ?

Don't correct it. The reduction or additional shouldn't be more than 10yrs.
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by Karlosorji(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2020
But it’s true. Some women be looking for problems where there is none
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by toprealman: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
After how many hours of getting married? Oga it is too early to turn to a marriage counselor.
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by DoubleEngine007: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
kunleham:

You mean SARS kind of wife?
grin Bro those ones worse oo.SARS kind of wife? Na them dey stab husband to death o.. God forbid o.. Such wives won't come our side o..
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
He said "Wahala for who go marry Efcc kind of wife ,instead of marrying a prayer warrior" grin

You are deep grin
DoubleEngine007:

You are deep

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by ThatFairGuy1: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2020
Aduke is one in a million, I'm blessed
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by seangy4konji: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Dis one don chop obloshi with vegetable soup come turn motivational speaker...

You go think say d wife no deh open Toto for on chairman behind him back...

Mumu somebody talking in the rubbish
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by Amanda4life: 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
THIS WRITER IS AN IDIOT.

SO U FEEL THAT THE WIFE DOESNT NEED A MAN THAT SHOULD PRAY FOR HER.

AHSAWA MAN
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by Amanda4life: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
IF GETING MARRIED TO A MAN IS TO TURN ME TO PRAYER WARRIOR FOR THE MAN. LET ME REMAIN IN MY FATHERS HOUSE.

DONT I HAVE LIFE TO LIVE?

IS THAT THE REASON I WAS BORN AND SENT TO SCHOOL?

U CAN TURN YOUR OWN DAUGHTER TO A PRAYER WARRIOR FOR HER HUSBAND AND NIT ME.

STUPID MAN

1 Like

Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by ogbu80(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Make this guy shut joor

Na this he wife pussy dey shack am so

Pussy way go tire you just now

Because of pussy you turn motivational speaker
he's the type we call pussy ass nigga!
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by boyjo: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2020
Bornsinner7:
Shey Malivelihood dey whine me??

That girl Sabi pray??

To lay hands pray no be the issue.. the Koko na be say wetin she dey pray about??
Some go pray make something bad happen to you make them claim your property, you fit ask Duncan mighty

Some go pray say as the toto dey mumu you make e dey mumu you dey go.. ask Emmanuel adebayor

It's hard to see a girl that will pray for a broke nigga.. she might only pray for you when you don get the bag

Which property you get wey them wan pray make you die collect?

Na wife we dey talk about here angry
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by rafcrown(m): 2:06am On Dec 06, 2020
TOO EARLY.HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.
Re: Malivelihood: 'Marry A Wife That Prays For You, Not The One Checking Your Phone' by Josywhyte: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Duncan Mighty said the same thing. Now what happened to the marriage? Na u go still come social media come abuse your wife...congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant / Tiwa Savage Dazzles In Kenya [PICS] / 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.