Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,395 members, 7,904,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Gratitude, Your Gain! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Gratitude, Your Gain! (171 Views)

How To Gain More Whatsapp Contacts / Rev'd Richard Peters Expresses Gratitude After His Child Dedication / Gratitude, A Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Gratitude, Your Gain! by Floraezeani1(f): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2020
MY GRATITUDE, YOUR GAIN

Here's my love letter to you. You have shown me great love so I'm returning it with a token of appreciation.

I know what it feels like to receive a good gift especially after paying for something and I want to awaken that feeling.

For the next 15 days, I will be giving gifts to all my loyal customers.

N500,000 worth of gifts up for grabs here���

✓ Wristwatches
✓ Expensive Earrings
✓ Non- Tarnish Bracelets
✓ Non- Tarnish Necklaces
✓ Purses
✓ Designer Cufflinks
✓ and even free delivery (for customers outside Lagos only).

But I don't want to leave you out of this party. You DESERVE a GOOOD GIFT.

All you should do is just GET anything worth N5,000 and Up to N500,000

You can get a COMBO set of Jewelries (3 Earrings, One bracelet, Two necklaces) worth N11,000 and GET a lovely purse worth N2,500.

Spend up to N30,000 on a Wristwatch and get any of our N6,000 Wristwatches as a thank you gift.

If this sounds exciting to you, don't sleep on these deals. I know you deserve these and more.

Ladies, there are lovely colorful purses worth N2,500 that you get for spending up to N10,000.

I want to help you DETTY this DECEMBER. Let's start this party already.

follow on Instagram to find what you will love.

https://instagram.com/everythingunorthodox_

Use this link to place your orders.

https:///2348108669611

and I have deliberately shared my picture so you can identify the person selling Incase you are scared of being scammed.

HURRY and start placing orders NOW.

(1) (Reply)

Eight Truths By Which To Lead A Life / How Bandits Moved Abducted Katsina Student -DHQ Reveals / Can I Get Any Administration Jobs In Christchurch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.