Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Godmother (18+) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Godmother (18+) (5703 Views)

Bbnaija Whitemoney Shows Off Full Family, Sister, Godmother, Mum Etc / Owanbe Tinz! Bobrisky Arrives Ilesha For His Godmother’s Mom’s Burial - (photos) / ‘you Are Godmother To My Unborn Kids’- Pretty Mike Tells Bbnaija Dorathy Bachor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Godmother (18+) by SeyiDominion: 2:54am On Jan 22, 2022
‘Am I allowed to be romantic with you?’ he asked.

‘Romantic in what way?’

‘Romantic such as kissing you.’

She smiled and shrugged. ‘You’re free.’

He nodded. His used his left hand to wrap her shoulders. It was as if she was waiting for that. She snuggled up to him and put her right
hand on his lap.

‘You’re pretty,’ he commented.

She smiled again. ‘Thank you.’

He kissed her. It was a soft kiss, but it soon became deep. His right hand moved down from the shoulder to her chest. He placed it on her
left breast and squeezed it. He removed her top and red bra. Her breasts, just as he expected, looked fresh and firm. He caressed them
and used his to tongue to play with the nipples. The nipples were erect. She moaned to encourage him on.

‘Let’s go inside.’ He took her to the bedroom and switched off the light. His mouth went to her breasts again. She unzipped his trousers
and fondled his private organ. It was now solidly hard. Then he remembered that he had brought her for a purpose and must not allow
passion to carry him away.

‘What style d’you want?’ she asked.

‘Doggy,’ he answered.

‘Okay.’ She removed her mini skirt and pantie. Her pussy was completely wet as she was fully ready for him. She knelt on the bed on all
four while he stood and placed her bum close to his dick. He tried to enter her from behind and realized that her pussy was a little bit tight.

‘Wait, let me use lubricant.’ She brought the gel out and rubbed it on her vagina. The next attempt he made to enter her was easy and
smooth. He moved rhythmically while she wiggled and moaned. It must be part of the job. His hands reached for her boobs and he
alternated between handling them and holding her waist. He closed his eyes as he surfed Fantasy Island. He realized that of all the sex he
had been having in the last six days, this was the most enjoyable. He withdrew just before he released and spilled his semen on her bum.
He then picked his trousers and went to the bathroom/ toilet. From the back pocket, he removed a white handkerchief to complete his
unholy act.

Seconds later, she too went to the bathroom to freshen up. He was lying on the bed in his boxer shorts when she returned. She was still
naked and he could see that she had a great figure. She came to lie by his side. He suddenly remembered that he was asked to sleep only
once with each of the lady he had picked for the day.

Would doing it the second or more time not portend danger? He was not sure, but it was better he took precaution. He decided he would
not take on ‘Rita’ again. He would just caress and handle her.

‘Are you tired already?’ she asked.

He smiled. ‘I don’t think so.’

‘Alright. Let’s do it again, this time slowly.’

‘No. Let me not bother you.’

She seemed surprised. ‘Bother? I’m here so that you can bother me.’

‘No more sex,’ he said, ‘but I’ll play with you.’

She shrugged. ‘As you like it.’

Just as he said, he did not have further intercourse with her, despite her prodding. When she saw his erection, she smiled.

‘Perhaps you prefer a hand job or a Mouth Gig,’ she suggested.

‘Hand job,’ he muttered.

She removed the gel from her handbag and rubbed it on her palm. She then rubbed his dick the way she had learned to do it. He responded
with delightful moans. While she worked on his dick, his hands gleefully fondled her boobs. After some minutes, he came again.

Early the following morning, he paid her the full balance and even added transport fares. She was surprised at his generosity. Before she
finally left, she gave him her number in case he needed her service again.

After she had gone, Tope called the real Rita. ‘The second test is completed,’ he announced, almost proudly.

The Godmother: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-godmother/25051
Re: The Godmother (18+) by Zamar: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nice update
Re: The Godmother (18+) by SeyiDominion: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Early the following morning, he paid her the full balance and even added transport fares. She was surprised at his generosity. Before she finally left, she gave him her number in case he needed her service again.

After she had gone, Tope called the real Rita. ‘The second test is completed,’ he announced, almost proudly.

‘Okay. I’ll be in your place by six p.m. Will you be at home then?’

He thought briefly. ‘Even if I’m not around, won’t you wait for me so that you can sleep over?’

There was a pause. ‘Okay. I’ll be there.’

When he returned home about seven p.m, she was already in his flat, waiting for him.

‘Sorry. I hope I’ve not been keeping you waiting for long.’

‘No. How was work?’

‘Fine. It’s exciting.’ He went on to bring the seven handkerchiefs to her.

‘Task completed,’ he announced proudly.

Rita nodded and examined the handkerchief one by one. ‘Good,’ she said. ‘Do you realize you’ve got yourself a wife?’

‘You mean you’re now ready to marry me? Wow, that’s great.’

She shook her head. ‘You brought one of the girls to your home.’

He gazed at her. She was correct, but how did she know that?

‘That’s true,’ he said.

‘That’s your wife.’

He jumped to his feet. ‘Oh, no. Rita, don’t say that. I can never marry a prostitute. No, no, no.’

She smiled. ‘After having intercourse with her, you slept with her on the same bed and in the same room. You even told her you loved her.’

‘I never said that!’

‘With the way you kissed her, you did. You have sealed her fate with yours.’

He looked stunned. ‘But, didn’t you and I sleep on the same bed?’

‘My case is different,’ she said calmly. ‘I’m your godmother, and I can never marry you. She is your future wife.’

He shook his head. ‘She looks like a good girl, but she’s just a call girl, for God’s sake. Come to think of it, she said her name is Rita.’

She nodded. ‘She has been made to be your wife. Take good care of her.’

Tope’s mouth was open. ‘Wait, are you really serious with this wife stuff?’

‘Of course, I am. Marrying her will further boost you fortune. The earlier you marry her, the better for you. One more thing, henceforth,
don’t call me Rita again. Call me Iye, for I’m your godmother.’
Re: The Godmother (18+) by Saturn101: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Welcome back.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by ThrillPlus: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by BigBasher: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Still following.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by FairCritic(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Ride on.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by FairCritic(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Carry on.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by SeyiDominion: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2022

‘Okay. I’ll be in your place by six p.m. Will you be at home then?’

He thought briefly. ‘Even if I’m not around, won’t you wait for me so that you can sleep over?’

There was a pause. ‘Okay. I’ll be there.’

When he returned home about seven p.m, she was already in his flat, waiting for him.

‘Sorry. I hope I’ve not been keeping you waiting for long.’

‘No. How was work?’

‘Fine. It’s exciting.’ He went on to bring the seven handkerchiefs to her.

‘Task completed,’ he announced proudly.
Rita nodded and examined the handkerchief one by one. ‘Good,’ she said.

‘Do you realize you’ve got yourself a wife?’

‘You mean you’re now ready to marry me? Wow, that’s great.’

She shook her head. ‘You brought one of the girls to your home.’

He gazed at her. She was correct, but how did she know that?

‘That’s true,’ he said.

‘That’s your wife.’

He jumped to his feet. ‘Oh, no. Rita, don’t say that. I can never marry a prostitute. No, no, no.’

She smiled. ‘After having intercourse with her, you slept with her on the same bed and in the same room. You even told her you loved her.’

‘I never said that!’

‘With the way you kissed her, you did. You have sealed her fate with yours.’

He looked stunned. ‘But, didn’t you and I sleep on the same bed?’

‘My case is different,’ she said calmly. ‘I’m your godmother, and I can never marry you. She is your future wife.’

He shook his head. ‘She looks like a good girl, but she’s just a call girl, for God’s sake. Come to think of it, she said her name is Rita.’

‘Of course, I am. Marrying her will further boost you fortune. The earlier you marry her, the better for you. One more thing, henceforth, don’t call me Rita again. Call me Iye, for I’m your godmother.’

He was too stunned to say something. Finally he said, ‘It’s okay calling you Iye. But talking about the other Rita, she’s still young. She’s still a girl, probably nineteen or twenty. How can I marry her?’

Rita, now known as Iye, looked sternly at him. ‘A nineteen year old is a young lady. It is better you heed to my words, rather than arguing.’

He suddenly became sober. ‘Alright. Is that the third test?’
‘No.’

‘So what’s the third test?’

Iye regarded him briefly. ‘The third test is the simplest of them.’ She brought a red handkerchief from her hand bag. ‘Take.’
He took it from her gingerly. ‘What’s this for?’

1 Like

Re: The Godmother (18+) by BigBasher: 6:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by Dimmatic(f): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nice story
Re: The Godmother (18+) by Zamar: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
COOL UPDATE
Re: The Godmother (18+) by SeyiDominion: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2022

‘Of course, I am. Marrying her will further boost you fortune. The earlier you marry her, the better for you. One more thing, henceforth,
don’t call me Rita again. Call me Iye, for I’m your godmother.’

He was too stunned to say something. Finally he said, ‘It’s okay calling you Iye. But talking about the other Rita, she’s still young. She’s still a girl, probably nineteen or twenty. How can I marry her?’

Rita, now known as Iye, looked sternly at him. ‘A nineteen year old is a young lady. It is better you heed to my words, rather than arguing.’

He suddenly became sober. ‘Alright. Is that the third test?’

‘No.’

‘So what’s the third test?’

Iye regarded him briefly. ‘The third test is the simplest of them.’ She brought a red handkerchief from her hand bag. ‘Take.’

He took it from her gingerly. ‘What’s this for?’

‘By five minutes to midnight today, you must stand on your feet naked. Put this handkerchief on your head and remain standing. By
midnight, three ladies will come, asking you for something. Agree to whatever they ask for. That is all.’

He took the handkerchief from her and examined it closely. ‘And that is all?’

She nodded. ‘And that is all.’ She stood up. ‘I’ll be going now.’

‘I thought you’re sleeping over tonight.’

She was emphatic. ‘Henceforth, that is not permitted again. The lady who has that honor is the other Rita.’

She picked her hand bag. ‘Call me tomorrow morning,’ she instructed him. Then, she left the house.

Tope was thoughtful. Just one more hurdle to go, he thought. His mind went to the younger Rita he had brought home. What if he refused
to marry her? He had been told that marrying her would boost his wealth. That meant without marrying her, he would still have some wealth.

No, he did not have the mind to marry her. If the original Rita would not marry him, he would have to look for another lady.

He had to remain awake, so that by five minutes to midnight, he followed the instruction given to him. He switched off the light in the
room and the place was in darkness. The five minutes he waited till midnight was the longest wait of his life. It looked like he waited for hours.

At midnight, everywhere turned absolutely dark. He could see or hear nothing. Then, there were glints of light and he saw the three
ladies.

They had red clothes tied to their bodies from the chest to the knees, otherwise, they were naked.

‘Tope,’ the lady at the middle called his name. ‘You’ll be rich and famous, if only you’ll do this one more thing.’

‘What’s that?’ he found himself asking.

‘Give us your seeds,’ the same lady that had spoken said.

‘My seed? How?’

The lady at the center slowly approached him. She had a small calabash with a cover with her. As she moved closer, he closed his eyes for
he was too terrified to look into her eyes

You can download full story @

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-godmother/25051
Re: The Godmother (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:29am On Jul 16, 2022
Nice update.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by BigBasher: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ride on.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by SeyiDominion: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2022
The lady at the center slowly approached him. She had a small calabash with a cover with her. As she moved closer, he closed his eyes for he was too terrified to look into her eyes. She was with him now. He could feel her hand on his private organ. The hand was caressing the place. Despite his state of fright, he had erection. The hand gripped the manhood and in a jiffy, he released semen. That was the last thing he remembered.

When he woke up, he found himself on the bed. He remembered he had encountered the three strange ladies, and of them had taken his ‘seeds.’ And he went blank. How did he get to the bed? Then, he had been naked. How come he was now fully clothed in what he was wearing earlier? His phone was on the stool by the side of the bed. He checked the time and was amazed that it was five-thirty in the morning.

He closed his eyes and tried to remember some things. He had completed his tests and was now awaiting the coming of the promised wealth and fortune. He hoped all these would start manifesting in no distant time. His mind went to Rita. Alright, henceforth, he would call her Iye. This lady was indeed mysterious. He would have wished to marry her, but with wealth and fame on his side, he could always get other beautiful ladies at his beck and call.

He thought of the second Rita, now to be called Rita. She looked like a good girl, but what would a ‘good girl’ be doing with call girl business? Rita was pretty, but marrying her could be a problem. She was much younger to him – younger by, perhaps, up to fifteen years.
What if Rita rejected his marriage proposal? Anyway, first thing first.

After lying for another twenty minutes, he decided to get up from bed. He went to the bathroom and had his bath. After creaming his body, he opened his wardrobe to remove the shirt and trousers he would be wearing to office. He saw a big Ghana-must-go bag inside. He stopped short as he gazed at the bag. Surely, he had not put any such bag in his wardrobe. It looked like it was filled up. Carefully, his hands went to the zip and he moved it to open the big bag.

The sight he saw threw him into a shock and he literarily staggered back. Inside the bag were bales of naira notes! How did these get there? Then, he remembered the promise of wealth and the visit of the three ladies. This was the result. He could hardly believe his eyes. He went to the bag again and brought out one of the notes. They looked and smelt new. He knew the money would run into several millions of naira. Amazing, this was amazing!

In excitement, he jumped up and laughed. Wow, wow wow! He said. This was one of the things he was waiting for. This was one of the reasons he had subjected himself to the grueling tests. He had already sown and the harvest time was just beginning. For the next ten minutes, he could do nothing but stare at the bag. Iye was real, he told himself. That lady was real. Now he had seen and confirmed it. He decided that henceforth he would believe her and he would do whatever she asked him to do.

So, what was the next thing, now? He decided he would have to resign from his office immediately. There was no point working –or was it slaving – for salaries when he could be his own boss and employer. But he had to call Iye first. He had to call her and thank her for her great works.

Pronto, he called her number. She picked it at the first ring, as if she was expecting the call.

‘Thank you, Iye. Thank you so much. God bless you. You’re indeed wonderful. May your days be long,’ he enthused.

‘It’s alright. Congratulations.’

‘Oh, you’re so wonderful. You’re so amazing! Now, I completely believe in you. What do you want me to buy for you? Do you want a car?’

‘You’re free to buy whatever you deem it fit to buy for me,’ she said.

‘Oh, I will surely do that. I’ll buy something befitting for you.’

‘There’s something you must know: do not attempt to count the whole money in the bag. You just be spending it.’

‘Oh, that’s alright. That’s very good.’

‘Another thing: no other eyes must see the inside of that bag.’

He nodded. ‘That’s alright. I will do just that.’

‘Alright, see you.’

‘Alright, Iye. Thank you very much.’

The line was cut off.

‘Yes, yes, I’m rich!’ he told himself. He would still have to dress up and go to the office. He would have to drop his letter of resignation.
Before leaving, he put two bundles of the one thousand naira notes in his bag. He would need to buy some wears and upgrade his wardrobe. Henceforth, level had changed and it would reflect in his lifestyle. As he made for his car, he decided he would have to sell it off and buy a new model.

Henceforth, everything must change.

You can download full story @

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the-godmother/25051
Re: The Godmother (18+) by Zamar: 5:51am On Jul 20, 2022
Nice updateg
Re: The Godmother (18+) by Saturn101: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Go on.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by BigBasher: 3:39am On Jul 24, 2022
Nice one.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by SeyiDominion: 6:08am On Jul 25, 2022
The line was cut off.
‘Yes, yes, I’m rich!’ he told himself. He would still have to dress up and go to the office. He would have to drop his letter of resignation. Before leaving, he put two bundles of the one thousand naira notes in his bag. He would need to buy some wears and upgrade his wardrobe. Henceforth, level had changed and it would reflect in his lifestyle. As he made for his car, he decided he would have to sell it off and buy a better model.
By few minutes to eight that morning, he was in the cubicle office he shared with four colleagues. He started writing the letter of resignation. Utomi, one of the administrative assistants came to meet him.
‘Oga wants to see you,’ Utomi said.
‘Which oga?’
‘Chief,’ Utomi replied simply.
He was referring to Chief Doradodo, the publisher of HotNews. Now, that must be important. Chief Doradodo would only send for you when the matter was exigent. Tope suspended the letter he was writing and went to the first floor to meet the man.
From the anteroom of the publisher’s office, Tope was directed to meet Chief Alfred Doradodo. He was an ebullient man who had connections with the high and the mighty in the society. He was always on the move, nationally and internationally.
‘Ha, Tope Davies, good to see you,’ Doradodo said. He extended his hands for a handshake. Tope took it with a slight bow.
‘Sit down, please.’ Doradodo offered him a seat.
Tope thanked his boss and sat down.
‘I must say you’re a lucky chap,’ Doradodo said. ‘Just a few minutes ago, I received a call from the Chief press secretary to Her Excellency, the First Lady. The C.P.S informed that the first lady had seen your documentary on child prostitution and was very impressed.’
Tope’s face lit up in excitement. ‘Oh, thank God for that,’ he said.
‘Yes. Now, the First Lady is asking that you come and join her N.G.O as Programme Officer.’
Tope could not believe his ears. ‘Really?’
‘Yes. The Press secretary has requested that I send him your number. He will then call you. Congratulations for your efforts and congratulations that you’ll be joining them at the Presidency.’ Once again, Doradodo extended his hand for a handshake.
Tope took it excitedly. The news was a pleasant surprise. ‘Thank you, sir,’ he said. ‘Let me write my number for you, sir.’
He was given a jotter and he wrote his numbers down. As he returned to his cubicle office, Tope decided that there was no need he rushed to be his own boss. Working for the N.G.O would be a very worthwhile experience. He would tarry with his plan to start something on his own. He had hardly entered his office and settled down when a call came in.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by ThrillPlus: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by Awesome05: 7:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Tope on the move.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by tonysunkan: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Interesting story.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by BigBasher: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2022
Waiting for more...
Re: The Godmother (18+) by SeyiDominion: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
He would tarry with his plan to start something on his own. He had hardly entered his office and settled down when a call came in.

‘Is that Mr. Tope Davies?’ the caller wanted to know.

‘Yes. Who’s on the line, please?’

‘I’m Azzez Issa, Chief Press Secretary to Her Excellency, the first lady. Your publisher gave me your number. Her Excellency was impressed with the articles and expose you did on child prostitution and she would like you to work for her N.G.O as Program Officer. Send me your account name and number so that I’ll send some morning to you that you’ll use fir flight. You’ll be starting the job from Monday, as you’re expected by eight in the morning. When you get to the villa, tell them you have appointment with Azzez Issa, in the Office of the First Lady. In case of any difficulty, this is my number. Call me.’

Tope grinned to himself. ‘Thank you, sir. Thank you very much. I’ll send the account details promptly.’
‘Alright.’
He whistled to himself again. Things were certainly going at fast pace. Within the last 18 hours, he had experienced a lot. He wondered if it was coincidence that the Abuja job offer was coming now, or it was part of the fortune Iye said she would give him. His doubts were cleared with the next call he received. Iye was on the line.
‘Congratulations for your Abuja job,’ she said. He was stupefied.
‘How did you know?’ he asked.
‘How will I not know?’
‘I was about to tell you.’ Now, he was certain she brought the luck to him. ‘Thank you for everything, Iye. You’re too much.’
‘It’s okay. I hope you won’t forget Rita.’
‘Forget? Lailai. I’m going to marry her. I’m going to do anything you ask me to do.’
‘Alright.’
‘Thank you, Iye. Thank you very much.’
‘Okay, bye.’
How would he forget about Rita? He was ready to marry her, even right now! He remembered he was expected to send his account details to the man that called from Abuja. This, he promptly did. Then, he went to meet his editor and explained the Abuja connection to him.
Chucks expressed surprise and delight. He congratulated Tope and told him to ‘remember Lagos boys.’ Tope left his office and drove to Ikeja. At a popular shopping mall, he bought about a dozen of shirts, four pairs of trousers, two pairs of shoes and some boxers for himself. He had carefully selected the quality shirts he bought.
After that, he drove to an eatery and bought two packs of food. Thereafter, he drove back home. He checked to see if Rita’s number he stored was on in the phone. It was. He called her.
‘Hello, Rita. How’re you?’
‘I’m fine. Who’s on the line, please?’
‘This is the man that took you to his Ogba home some days ago. I …’
‘I’m sorry, I don’t do that kind of business again,’ she said.
He was surprised. ‘Really? That’s good. But we’ve got to meet. I want to see you.’
‘I said I don’t do call-girl business again.’
‘I know. I’ve heard you. But I need to see you for something else. I don’t mind coming to that joint to see you.’
‘I don’t go to the joint again.’
‘Can you please come to my house? Do you still remember the place? I’ll compensate you for your time.’
She appeared to mull over this. ‘Alright, I’ll come to your house this evening about four o’clock. But I’ll not be staying long.’
‘Good. I’ll be expecting you.’
It was few minutes after four o’clock when she knocked on the door to his apartment.
‘Oh, dear Rita. You’re welcome,’ he gushed.

She was decently dressed today in skirt and blouse. She even looked prettier.

‘Please, sit down,’ he urged. She sat down calmly.

‘You said you wanted to see me,’ she said.

‘Yes, but what can I offer you, first? What d’you want?’

‘Maybe, we should go straight to the main issue, first. I don’t really have much time.’
‘Alright.’ He came to sit opposite her and stared into her eyes. Then, he went on his knees. ‘Rita, will you marry me?’
Re: The Godmother (18+) by BigBasher: 9:32am On Aug 08, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by Awesome05: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nice work.
Re: The Godmother (18+) by ThrillPlus: 5:08am On May 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Famous Picture In The World And The Photographer / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo / "I Care Less" Amber Rose Touching Herself Sexually, Fans Reacts.(18+ Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.