Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

Meet With Us For Your Exchange Of Dollar To Naira Deals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet With Us For Your Exchange Of Dollar To Naira Deals (170 Views)

How Do You Buy Dollar To Pay International School Fees Now. / School Reopening: Enugu Government To Meet With Stakeholders On Monday / School Where Fees Are Paid In Exchange Of Plastic Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet With Us For Your Exchange Of Dollar To Naira Deals by Nairatodollardo: 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
If you are in the United States and you need to buy cars here Or you are looking at sending money back home in $ I can send it down for you also at a great rate. It’s just like exchange service as needed.
[Example: A wants to buy car in USA and A has Naira Nigeria. A will give me Naira equivalencies of the $ value A needs to buy car here then I will give the $ value to A as agreed on price.
Vice versa:- if B needs to send Naira to Nigeria and B has $ here, at agreed rate I will collect the $ and credit B account in Nigeria.
A trial will convince you it's not a scam, we'll tender all valid documents to show we are not scam. Try us today and then you will keep referring your friends.
Re: Meet With Us For Your Exchange Of Dollar To Naira Deals by Nairatodollardo: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2020
Available, doing the transactions. Rates is going down gradually, seize the opportunity now

(1) (Reply)

Institute Of Management And Technology (IMT) HND Admission Form For 2020/2021 / As A Students We Need Extra Income / Another Franco – Funai Scholarship Beneficiary Returnee, Presented To Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.