Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer (32864 Views)

Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship / Ukraine: Putin's Miscalculations Could See Him Strike Harder / Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2020
helinues:

Imagine the mdfk just cloned your moniker's name....

You better report him before he used it to scam innocent NL...

The cancellation is just for cover up.. Na the guy and his crew dey behind 70% of scam on NL

I have reported him cool thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by helinues: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2020
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]

e pain am well well oooo
unbanebenezer lzaa imhotep Gandollaar
come and see helinues wearing pant and crying grin

Chaiiiiii gbegile boys are mean

they have sequence
accumulate - gbegile - repeat

Probably they're accumulating

Do you even understand the meaning of the Gbegile you have been calling yourself.... cheesy grin

The name given to you by me.

Chai, Helinues na really bad guy

1 Like

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by ngadaAwo: 12:20am On Dec 06, 2020
helinues:

Do you even understand the meaning of the Gbegile you have been calling yourself.... cheesy grin

The name given to you by me.

Chai, Helinues na really bad guy
biko I'm not one of gbegile boys
I'm just a fan

I'm just advising Amazontopaz because you want to make her suffering companion.

Imagine being in hell knowing you're not coming out soon cheesy

lzaa imhotep Gandollaar unbanebenezer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by madjune(m): 12:56am On Dec 06, 2020
Very simple if you read a fair deal of the American history which anyone can access with the spur of the mobile phone.

Knowledge is automatic in this age.

Equally automatic is the millennial penchant for misplacement of values.
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by kunle75(m): 3:45am On Dec 06, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

@bold,the correct word is pun

Yeah thanks for the correction I didn't see it untime before posting

1 Like

Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2020
kunle75:

Yeah thanks for the correction I didn't see it untime before posting
You are welcome smiley
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Unrated900(m): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2020
BabaOwen:
mtchewwww... You no dey tire ni you this fake internet man of god sad

I tire for this man ooooooo

Na so so spam he Dey spam nairaland.
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by ODAVI(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2020
No to What my dear if I might ask? oooo
cynthia500:
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by cooooooks(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
The Zz lady is dangerous.

toren:

I don't know why people can't see through his fakeness. He's the most annoying user on this forum besides one Zzor thing like that.
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
cooooooks:
The Zz lady is dangerous.
have I offended you before, how am I dangerous?
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by cooooooks(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
My opinion.

You start threads with the sole aim of causing trouble.

I did not mention you, how did you see this comment? sad

Zzor:
have I offended you before, how am I dangerous?
Re: The United States' Citizenship Test Now Harder And Longer by wealthtrak: 1:32am On Jul 12, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia & UAE Leaders Rejects President Biden's Call Over Ukraine / Why Is England More Developed And Stable Than America? / Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Expelled By Liberia's Ruling Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.