Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Thrills & Madness In Lagos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Thrills & Madness In Lagos (303 Views)

ONE CORNER Extreme Madness Ooo!!!!!!!!! / Oga Ju!! Fashion Or Madness ? Girl With A Floor -length Braid / Could This Be Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Thrills & Madness In Lagos by CaptRewa(m): 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mad people everywhere in this country � �

I recently saw a practical display of the sentence, "bid your time."

This man sat near the window on the first row of this bus and refused to move so other passengers can be comfortable.

You know the regular back and forth convo of "Oga/Madam abeg shift inside na..."

This man didn't care to adjust one bit. One of the visibly angry passengers looked at him and looked away without uttering any words.

I sat behind the troublesome passenger..

When that visibly angry passenger got to his bus stop, he alighted and rushed to the window on the other side.

Taaawaiiii!

"Next time, no dey form boss for inside public bus."

Did you know what happened? He slapped the troublesome man who refused to adjust.

And just as the man was coming to terms with what just happened to his left cheek and was about to launch a verbal assault, he received another slap as the passenger jumped on the nearest bike and zoomed off.

While others laughed, I observed something.

Sometimes the person who will act may not even be saying anything concerning your actions.

By keeping mute, the slapper didn't draw attention to himself in the bus and the son of Nebu was surprised he was the one who delivered the epic slaps.

Lagos has it's own worries no doubt, but then people learn manners in the most absurd and uncivil ways around here.

Till we get to the Promised Land, I shall be waiting for when you will pass me a glass of water and thank God for the gift of grace for the race.

#TheMBN

Martin Beck Nworah

1 Like

Re: The Thrills & Madness In Lagos by Makavelli25: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

My lord

(1) (Reply)

NEWS: Nigerian Man Narrates How He Got Dumped By His Girlfriend Because He Did N / Joke 1 / Super Slap Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.